The Lost Dutchman and Peralta's tales are fiction, the my

rennes

Dec 11, 2016
Hatton, AR
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Lost Dutchman enthusiasts please understand the solution to the LDM and Peralta's Mines has been published and proven by actual hard evidence. The real society responsible for adopting the legend of the LDM and Peralta's just used those stories to mark the region where the **** really did design a treasure depository and bury several large caches of treasure therein. This treasure was not in place prior to 1950's and the Stone Maps revealed a year or two later.
The book "Shadow of the Sentinel"(Amazon.com) explores and explains the design and limits of that huge treasure depository. You cannot argue with facts as many are presented in the book. The photos it contains show some of the symbols found on the Peralta Stone Maps are found in the topography of the region. If you can't believe your eyes then there is no hope for you.
The only reason the Dutchman and Peralta bunk continues is due to diehards who can't stand for their life long passion to come to an end. The Apache Junction has depended on this legend for it's livelihood for over 70 years. Read Shadow of the Sentinel with an open mind not contaminated by lies. You will see the solution is as near correct as any has ever been. Several caches have been located by a professional treasure team, although recovery is not probable at this time. Photo shows the Buzzard Roost Mountain sculpted into a skull, notice two eyes and head at top center, lower down the cliff face is a five pointed star and below that, quite obviously a heart formed from two different geological formations. Also is a 7 and a clown face if you look. Remember skulls, and pumpkin faces are major clues for **** treasure depositories. Second pic is of a death trap before it was tripped a few years ago. Have you thought, LUE?
buzzard roost heart and star.jpg death trap with faint markings head of gorge north of RR near tunnel.jpg

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is always my favorite part of posts like these...

Several caches have been located by a professional treasure team, although recovery is not probable at this time.

I guess I'll have to accept the fact that I fall into this category...

If you can't believe your eyes then there is no hope for you.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lost Dutchman enthusiasts please understand the solution to the LDM and Peralta's Mines has been published and proven by actual hard evidence. The real society responsible for adopting the legend of the LDM and Peralta's just used those stories to mark the region where the **** really did design a treasure depository and bury several large caches of treasure therein. This treasure was not in place prior to 1950's and the Stone Maps revealed a year or two later.
The book "Shadow of the Sentinel"(Amazon.com) explores and explains the design and limits of that huge treasure depository. You cannot argue with facts as many are presented in the book. The photos it contains show some of the symbols found on the Peralta Stone Maps are found in the topography of the region. If you can't believe your eyes then there is no hope for you.
The only reason the Dutchman and Peralta bunk continues is due to diehards who can't stand for their life long passion to come to an end. The Apache Junction has depended on this legend for it's livelihood for over 70 years. Read Shadow of the Sentinel with an open mind not contaminated by lies. You will see the solution is as near correct as any has ever been. Several caches have been located by a professional treasure team, although recovery is not probable at this time. Photo shows the Buzzard Roost Mountain sculpted into a skull, notice two eyes and head at top center, lower down the cliff face is a five pointed star and below that, quite obviously a heart formed from two different geological formations. Also is a 7 and a clown face if you look. Remember skulls, and pumpkin faces are major clues for **** treasure depositories. Second pic is of a death trap before it was tripped a few years ago. Have you thought, LUE?
View attachment 1653488 View attachment 1653495

You need to roast those pumpkin seeds a little longer before you eat them...they can cause a whole diatribe of issues if you don't. No Treasure in the Supers belongs to the confederates. But you may be right about one thing there is a large contingent of people congregating in those mountains all the time.

They're called hikers.

I don't think anyone's getting rich off the Dutchman legend. At least right now. But we all love a good yarn and you're more than welcome to needlepoint some more. (No Pun intended)

OP
OP
R

rennes

Dec 11, 2016
Hatton, AR
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Sir your comments do not deserve a reply except to say get a good eye doctor he can help clear up that poor vision

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

rennes

Dec 11, 2016
Hatton, AR
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Another one who needs glasses. You sound like one of the Apache Junction diehards. I spent winters for 20 years in that fine city. I knew all the Dutchman crowd. Some even worked with our company and knew damn well we had solved the mystery, but everyone has a stake in the legend and profited by the tours, trail rides and amusements tied to the LD legend, so they, like you refuse to acknowledge the truth.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Were the truth be told about the PSM's...Some might change the area of their search for the pot of gold at the end of the trail...lol..

Apache Junction and the merry band of Doucheman hunters have the stones all wrong...hehehe...

But then again...What do I know???hahaha

Ed T

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Another one who needs glasses. You sound like one of the Apache Junction diehards. I spent winters for 20 years in that fine city. I knew all the Dutchman crowd. Some even worked with our company and knew damn well we had solved the mystery, but everyone has a stake in the legend and profited by the tours, trail rides and amusements tied to the LD legend, so they, like you refuse to acknowledge the truth.
if it is the book i think it is...they supposedly found a treasure down by florence

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sir your comments do not deserve a reply except to say get a good eye doctor he can help clear up that poor vision

I go to the eye doc every six months just to keep my eyes on the golden goose.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if it is the book i think it is...they supposedly found a treasure down by florence

I believe it was the "Flash" a Mr Blake Gordon the fastest Treasure Thief in history! His books are made of stone and his legacy is one of Mystery. His Mystery is only exceeded by his power. His power allows him to steal Treasure in a flash.
He is a holy man though. He leaves holes wherever he goes.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
There goes three minutes of my life I will never get back, I should of just went to bed :BangHead:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I hale in Tucson. I acknowledge the truth everyday. I'm not a fan of the Bob Brewer crowd nor his books. He has claimed the Peralta Stones to be part of the Shadow of the Sentinel. The history of the region and time lines don't jive. Besides the stones were carved by old Travis in his spare time as a crossword puzzle for the Sunday papers. So the way I see it there never was a prize just the old story of Jake. If you can believe that tale. As far as me being in a Dutchman Crowd those people despise me. I'm a fly in their ointment, a wrench in the monkey works. I don't follow I lead. That has a negative affect on all the Alpha Males in the Supers. Besides, I only make my finds in Southern AZ. I rarely step north of the Gila.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I hale in Tucson. I acknowledge the truth everyday. I'm not a fan of the Bob Brewer crowd nor his books. He has claimed the Peralta Stones to be part of the Shadow of the Sentinel. The history of the region and time lines don't jive. Besides the stones were carved by old Travis in his spare time as a crossword puzzle for the Sunday papers. So the way I see it there never was a prize just the old story of Jake. If you can believe that tale. As far as me being in a Dutchman Crowd those people despise me. I'm a fly in their ointment, a wrench in the monkey works. I don't follow I lead. That has a negative affect on all the Alpha Males in the Supers. Besides, I only make my finds in Southern AZ. I rarely step north of the Gila.
like i said in a previous post..it goes on the shelf with the rest of the b.s. books

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
As far as me being in a Dutchman Crowd those people despise me. I'm a fly in their ointment, a wrench in the monkey works. I don't follow I lead. That has a negative affect on all the Alpha Males in the Supers. Besides, I only make my finds in Southern AZ. I rarely step north of the Gila.

Well heck Bill I guess I am a part of the Dutchman crowd, and I sure don't despise you. We might disagree from time to time but nothing serious as far as I know.

That said I guess this thread makes number 212 people that has found the LDM, it really has to be the most FOUND lost mine of all time! :laughing7:

Coffee anyone?

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I suspect that generally speaking, rennes has made some good points. So has Brewer, but even though Bob has gathered some intriguing evidence pertaining to a number of well-known alleged caches (and some others that no one else but he and his clients are aware of), he has also had some spectacular location failures. This indicates to me a more than cunning brilliance on the part of whoever made the alleged caches and set the clues. I don't believe the prizes can be located using the obvious clues found in the hills. The fuzzy photo that rennes posted - whether or not all the stuff is on that rock as he claims - is likely irrelevant to solving the mystery because these clue layouts are meant to deceive, IMO.

Brewer's book was certainly not what he wanted - you can blame Getler for that. As far as the Superstition region is concerned, I suspect his activities in Adamsville may be his most important. Names, especially place names, are extremely important in this game. So is geometry and mapping - not so much on the local level, but certainly when you look at bigger pictures.

It was inevitable that posters would trash rennes. He was right about one thing, however - those who have a lot of time and energy invested in treasure legends usually cannot deal with being wrong about their beliefs. In my naive youth, someone sent me a book titled, Everything You Believe Is A Lie. The author made some good points, but I thought his conclusions were too radical and sold the book at a yard sale for a quarter. Now I'm not so sure he wasn't right.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I suspect that generally speaking, rennes has made some good points. So has Brewer, but even though Bob has gathered some intriguing evidence pertaining to a number of well-known alleged caches (and some others that no one else but he and his clients are aware of), he has also had some spectacular location failures. This indicates to me a more than cunning brilliance on the part of whoever made the alleged caches and set the clues. I don't believe the prizes can be located using the obvious clues found in the hills. The fuzzy photo that rennes posted - whether or not all the stuff is on that rock as he claims - is likely irrelevant to solving the mystery because these clue layouts are meant to deceive, IMO.

Brewer's book was certainly not what he wanted - you can blame Getler for that. As far as the Superstition region is concerned, I suspect his activities in Adamsville may be his most important. Names, especially place names, are extremely important in this game. So is geometry and mapping - not so much on the local level, but certainly when you look at bigger pictures.

It was inevitable that posters would trash rennes. He was right about one thing, however - those who have a lot of time and energy invested in treasure legends usually cannot deal with being wrong about their beliefs. In my naive youth, someone sent me a book titled, Everything You Believe Is A Lie. The author made some good points, but I thought his conclusions were too radical and sold the book at a yard sale for a quarter. Now I'm not so sure he wasn't right.

This is a great post.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)

Well I don't know if Adamsville is going to prove to be a strong link to the lost Adams, since the town was founded by one Charles Adams, who sold his flour mill around 1870 and opened a saloon in the same town. As it was only a few miles from Florence, where most of the earliest links to Jacob Waltz lead, it is not too promising to link to the lost Adams in my opinion. Waltz is known to have been active in the Bradshaws while the Adams seems to be in the border area of AZ/NM, not to mention the other glaring difference of lode vs placer.

As for the claims of our new friend Rennes, those are interesting photos, and I see no treasure of any kind nor any gold, ore, or even a vein in place. So, not very different from the big majority of the others who claimed to have found the LDM and have nothing to show for it. By the way Rennes, I hope you are not taking this personal. Most of the guys who claim to have solved the stone maps, found the LDM etc get angry at anyone who doubts their story when really if you consider that over 200 different people have all claimed to have found the LDM in over 200 different places, surely not all of them can be right? You are not the first to arrive on the forum to proclaim how stupid we all are and you have the treasure, solved the stones etc. If you took the time to read through the older threads you will find dozens of others have come before you. So please don't take this personal, but show us the treasure if you want us to believe you have it. If you say you found the LDM you will need to show some ore and perhaps the mine with the vein, and get the ore compared to one of the specimens from Waltz if you want everyone to believe you. Otherwise you are just like all the rest.

Please do continue, no offense intended to anyone.
:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
View attachment 1653488 View attachment 1653495

What society does the four stars represent. Shadow of the Sentinel doesn’t give you much information. New Mexico Confidential is a much better book.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Rennes, I’m not trying to be a smart ass, but how can a cache be located if it hasn’t been recovered. I’ve been studying a site for ten years and evidence points to a cache, but no recovery has been made so I can’t say a cache has been located.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
What society does the four stars represent. Shadow of the Sentinel doesn’t give you much information. New Mexico Confidential is a much better book.

I should have said that Shadow of the Sentinel is the tip of the iceberg.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread