Phil Reinhardt

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone know if the The University of Arizona Gem & Mineral Museum have the maps on display for possible access for photos?

How would help you to decrypt the stone maps if you would have better images of them ?

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Does anyone know if the The University of Arizona Gem & Mineral Museum have the maps on display for possible access for photos?
If you do get the opportunity to photograph the PSM’s, do so using a monochromatic polarized light source.
this will allow you to see detail that would otherwise go unnoticed.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What kind of a camera were these shot with Bill? Were they shot in RAW?

They were actually shot with a polaroid camera in the early 2000's and scanned into digital by me at a later date. I didn't know that Photobucket was going to start flashing their ad on my photo's. They're asking money now for access to my 104 photo's without the ad on them. It was a free account when I joined long ago. I have the original polaroid's somewhere around here. All you're going to see up closer with these photo's is Travis's Chisel Marks and Boo Boo's. They are obviously fakes of fakes. So many fakes of the original fakes were produced you can't go by any of them. Only Travis's family has access to the small original stone maps. Those were the prototypes he chiseled for the final larger maps he produced for a greater investor impact monetarily. Which I could understand larger is better and easier to read. Much better to claim you stumbled over while checking out the needle. I've been all over the area he claimed to have dug them up. Bedrock a few inches down no way those large maps were "Sticking Up" from that small rock mountain. If you do try and use the maps don't take anything they have as gospel. The images are the only thing he transferred from the parchment map to the stones. But the meaning of the symbols do have significance. The fact the Horse was drawn off of his Daughters Coloring Book has no bearing other than he wanted to incorporate the Elephant into the mix with the rear leg. Both those symbols and the Warlock, Heart and door symbols all have meaning at the end Mine Treasure sites. Everything else is pretty much fantasy.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bubbles was damn good Treasure Hunter with all that Indiana Jones body paint she wore! She scoured the tundra for the naked truth! Bubbles along with the ever diligent Popcorn Girls were some of the best solvers of the Stone Maps Trilogy!
Or should I say Tetralogy! Three Popcorn Girls and One Indy Girl!

She is the perfect hunting partner don't you think?

View attachment 1667961

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Say it ain't so, Dave! I thought you said only fools waste time on them stones? :laughing7:
deducer....i picked them up at a yard sale years ago...some other fool had wasted his life on them and sold the pics for a quarter at a yard sale:icon_thumright:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
deducer....i picked them up at a yard sale years ago...some other fool had wasted his life on them and sold the pics for a quarter at a yard sale:icon_thumright:
Hey Dave, I think you got taken :laughing7:
just kidding...happy new year :occasion14:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
He bought them from RG, to help him with gas money to get out of town

Wrmickel1

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's pictures all over the internet.....

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread