Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Does anyone know if Phil Reinhardt can be reached here or anywhere? I don't think he was ever a member here. I have a need to speak with him person to person, email, telephone or Morse Code. Thank you.

HG,

Phil was a member at one time. Otherwise, I would check with the Superstition Mountain Museum.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Does anyone know if Phil Reinhardt can be reached here or anywhere? I don't think he was ever a member here. I have a need to speak with him person to person, email, telephone or Morse Code. Thank you.
why.?...lol

OP
OP
H

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why.?...lol

Because I am lead to believe that the museum doesn't allow after hour photographers to take pictures of the Peralta Stone Maps any longer and I need some good photos of them, not with the glass reflection. They told me that Phil had some of the best so I am willing to buy permission to use them. The museum told me that they can't get ahold of him. He won't answer. I have photos of everything on the planet but the Maps.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Because I am lead to believe that the museum doesn't allow after hour photographers to take pictures of the Peralta Stone Maps any longer and I need some good photos of them, not with the glass reflection. They told me that Phil had some of the best so I am willing to buy permission to use them. The museum told me that they can't get ahold of him. He won't answer. I have photos of everything on the planet but the Maps.
i had some good pics of them...i'll take a look and see if i still have them

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
http://
PeraltaStoneMaps004.jpg

OP
OP
H

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What kind of a camera were these shot with Bill? Were they shot in RAW?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread