Something new to look at

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good eyes, Hense why its hard to find. Lmao.

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot_2019-01-21-15-38-20-1.png heres one for ya . what do you see here. maybe 1847 written in bush. lol

Last edited:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1673295 heres one for ya . what do you see here. maybe 1847 written in bush. lol

This secret Stone Map photo was curtesy of Frank Augustine.

Now pay close attention and tell me what you see in the Bushes?

Can you barely make out the letters and numbers "OU812"?

Could this be Cavirgina Sue Casa?

Or,

Was this Jim Hatt's Cave?

View attachment 1673335

We caught this man on film with a game camera climbing out from under the bush from that Heidi Hole!

View attachment 1673336

Who is this infamous holy man?

El Tio?

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This secret Stone Map photo was curtesy of Frank Augustine.

Now pay close attention and tell me what you see in the Bushes?

Can you barely make out the letters and numbers "OU812"?

Could this be Cavirgina Sue Casa?

Or,

Was this Jim Hatt's Cave?

View attachment 1673335

We caught this man on film with a game camera climbing out from under the bush from that Heidi Hole!

View attachment 1673336

Who is this infamous holy man?

El Tio?

Now that's some funny ****🤣🤣

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really thought I would be ripped more. Did want some constructive criticism on the pics especially the horse pic. lol

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really thought I would be ripped more. Did want some constructive criticism on the pics especially the horse pic. lol

Well was planning to go back and prove everything at this location but called the OK corral and they wont pack where I go. So unless I want to do the long walk again the site will remain a mystery for years to come... Bummer. Oh well ,so is life...

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Well was planning to go back and prove everything at this location but called the OK corral and they wont pack where I go. So unless I want to do the long walk again the site will remain a mystery for years to come... Bummer. Oh well ,so is life...

I would suggest to get a horse or burro. It is not really that expensive to keep one, and the animal can pack your stuff virtually anywhere you can walk to. I don't know if the BLM is still running their adoption program but it is not wise to start out with a wild animal and try to train it anyway, but you can sometimes adopt one from the humane society for very little money. Plus a pack animal can pack a good sized load, more than you can pack on your back. Just a suggestion, but remember that pack animals (horses, mules, burros) are legal in all wilderness areas too.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would suggest to get a horse or burro. It is not really that expensive to keep one, and the animal can pack your stuff virtually anywhere you can walk to. I don't know if the BLM is still running their adoption program but it is not wise to start out with a wild animal and try to train it anyway, but you can sometimes adopt one from the humane society for very little money. Plus a pack animal can pack a good sized load, more than you can pack on your back. Just a suggestion, but remember that pack animals (horses, mules, burros) are legal in all wilderness areas too.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

I know they have been there before on horseback, makes me wonder why they wont take me out there... makes me go hmm... But Im form ny so having my own animal in az is not feasible. Seeing they wont take me I doubt what I found will not be easily found by someone else, guess that is a plus. lol

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
I know they have been there before on horseback, makes me wonder why they wont take me out there... makes me go hmm... But Im form ny so having my own animal in az is not feasible. Seeing they wont take me I doubt what I found will not be easily found by someone else, guess that is a plus. lol

It could be that the terrain is simply too rough on their pack stock. You would not want to injure your horse(s) on rough terrain, vet bills can be astronomical and a broken leg is almost always a certain death for a horse or mule.

Where there is a will, there is a way - I have hauled horses across the country from NEPA to AZ and elsewhere. If you spend some time getting practiced loading/unloading your horses, and can safely haul a stock trailer or horse trailer you could take your horse(s) from NY to AZ and back with you. Others do it, it can be done. Another alternative would be to buy a pack horse in AZ and when you are ready to head for home, sell the horse again. You might lose a little money on the deal but it could work out cheaper than renting or contracting to have your equipment packed.

Another way would be to get several partners to help pack your stuff or even hire a couple of guys to do it (without horses) however this doesn't always work out, partners can become vicious (like Loke :tongue3: :laughing7: I am kidding!) or worse, ask Adolph Ruth how it went when he hired two guys to pack him in.

Anyway don't give up because of some difficulties, you WILL find a way.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

txtea

Nov 16, 2009

Maybe the reason they won't pack you in, is because of the fire? May not be doing anything until it is out. :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It could be that the terrain is simply too rough on their pack stock. You would not want to injure your horse(s) on rough terrain, vet bills can be astronomical and a broken leg is almost always a certain death for a horse or mule.

Where there is a will, there is a way - I have hauled horses across the country from NEPA to AZ and elsewhere. If you spend some time getting practiced loading/unloading your horses, and can safely haul a stock trailer or horse trailer you could take your horse(s) from NY to AZ and back with you. Others do it, it can be done. Another alternative would be to buy a pack horse in AZ and when you are ready to head for home, sell the horse again. You might lose a little money on the deal but it could work out cheaper than renting or contracting to have your equipment packed.

Another way would be to get several partners to help pack your stuff or even hire a couple of guys to do it (without horses) however this doesn't always work out, partners can become vicious (like Loke :tongue3: :laughing7: I am kidding!) or worse, ask Adolph Ruth how it went when he hired two guys to pack him in.

Anyway don't give up because of some difficulties, you WILL find a way.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

You wouldn't happen to have a phone # for a group of hikers for hire to lug my stuff up a mntn would ya. I have heard there are some. I just wouldn't know where to look someone up like that. Any info would be appreciated.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread