trick of the heart

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so I noticed that the latin heart has a trick to it. the wording side and the numeral side are a mirror image. if you turn from wording side to numeral side the numerals get inverted. I printed out black and white copies and overlaid them. , when I reversed the numeral side it matches the front. if you simply turn over the heart to read the numerals, its upside down. In my opinion anyways. try it . let me know what you see. thanks. im not saying they are real or who made them . don't care to argue with everyone . just sharing what I noticed . sorry if everybody already knew that. im just starting out with this. thanks

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so I noticed that the latin heart has a trick to it. the wording side and the numeral side are a mirror image. if you turn from wording side to numeral side the numerals get inverted. I printed out black and white copies and overlaid them. , when I reversed the numeral side it matches the front. if you simply turn over the heart to read the numerals, its upside down. In my opinion anyways. try it . let me know what you see. thanks. im not saying they are real or who made them . don't care to argue with everyone . just sharing what I noticed . sorry if everybody already knew that. im just starting out with this. thanks

You are right . The numerals should be read like the side with the words would been transparent , but keeping the course of the numerals , from the numeral side .

OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think so. You could pretend the heart were transparent, the numeral matches the location , it coralates to the position, if you simply turn heart over the numeral is upended. Probly nothing new but I figured it out on my own.. thanks

OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi alan. are your saying those coded numbers are coordinates. I thought quantities maybe. thanks

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
hi alan. are your saying those coded numbers are coordinates. I thought quantities maybe. thanks
No, I think they represent a part of an astrolabe, the part that has stars and constellations, kind of like a star chart called the plate.
this chart does not need to be accurate as compared to any other, it only needs to show correct reationships, this unfortunatly is of little help as you would need to know those relationships.

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
7B605F87-8A25-427D-8F1C-E1AF4EEEF4FD.jpeg These are the parts of an astrolabe, the only part that needs to be accurate for use as it was intended is the outer ring, the plate is just for convinient reference of stars, what month and what time they are visable.
if the intent of the astrolabe was to show special relationships, the plate and or the rete could be customized for that purpose.

OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as to the stones themselves.I understand that a lot of people believe the stone maps are fakes. made with modern tools. I was thinking that maybe they were made by a more recent tool. however after research I found that dental drills have been around a long time. pedal powered dental drills have been in use since 1871, pneumatic ones since 1868. the first electric dental drill was patented in 1877. that's a very old recent tool.
pedal powered drill could be taken anywhere. used anywhere. IMO. it could have been used like a modern day Dremel tool. specially in soft stone. so even if they were made with tools . they could have been old tools..
does anybody know what type of tools tumlinson used to do his carvings. thanks

not to mention . if the Spanish were involved . they understood tools . very well. try building a ship with out tools. specially drill like auger tools for mortise and tenon type building.
just my thoughts . sorry if I am stirring a dead fire.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is not any heart shape in the fields . Someone can " read and recognize " the Latin heart , only if he/she will find the church's ruin ( ECCLESIA in the Latin stone map ) . All the clues ( words on the Latin stone heart ) are in an approximative small region .

Last edited:
OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello. Some of the crazy things I see. . Screenshot_2019-01-27-14-46-59-1.png Screenshot_2019-01-21-15-34-05-1.png Screenshot_2019-01-27-14-44-02-1.png Screenshot_2019-01-27-14-43-04-1.png

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
There is not any heart shape in the fields . Someone can " read and recognize " the Latin heart , only if he/she will find the church's ruin ( ECCLESIA in the Latin stone map ) . All the clues ( words on the Latin stone heart ) are in an approximative small region .

Markmar

The map clearly say's Follow the Map follow the Heart ❤️
Now it doesn't get any clearer then that.

Babymick1

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Markmar

The map clearly say's Follow the Map follow the Heart ❤️
Now it doesn't get any clearer then that.

Babymick1

The right translation is : " Search for the map " and " Search for the heart " .
The map's stone heart .

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Markmar

Why would you search for the map, it's in your hand.

You can't translate to say what you want. It's written in Stone.

babymick1

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Markmar

Why would you search for the map, it's in your hand.

You can't translate to say what you want. It's written in Stone.

babymick1

BM,

Unless the map you must find is somewhere in the mountains, pointed out by the map you hold in your hands.:dontknow:

Take care,

Joe

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BM,

Unless the map you must find is somewhere in the mountains, pointed out by the map you hold in your hands.:dontknow:

Take care,

Joe

Joe

In the priest stone map is depicted the heart "4" beside the lower dot in the circle , and also shows how the trail ( the Cross tablet ) runs between the lower dot in the circle and the upper dot in the circle .
So , to find the heart , someone has to find the horse landmark and after to find the lower dot in the circle . For this purpose is the horse on the other side of the map .

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BM,

Take care,

Joe

Joe

You pointed this very well . Is clear now , how the party who found the stone trail maps and the gold bars , used the priest/horse stone map . The Priest/horse stone map , was a part of the stone maps set , but was never together with the other tablets . Was only buried together with the other stone tablets after the end of the research .
The Priest/Horse tablet was the locator map .

OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello everybody. does anybody want to take a hike for a few days in the wilderness area. im better at research and hiking than I am at social media. thanks

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Joe

You pointed this very well . Is clear now , how the party who found the stone trail maps and the gold bars , used the priest/horse stone map . The Priest/horse stone map , was a part of the stone maps set , but was never together with the other tablets . Was only buried together with the other stone tablets after the end of the research .
The Priest/Horse tablet was the locator map .

Markmar

Without the trail map the others are worthless. So let's see you can find a treasure with out a trail or a place to start from. And you can't follow the map or the Heart.

Well I'll be

Babymick1

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Markmar

Without the trail map the others are worthless. So let's see you can find a treasure with out a trail or a place to start from. And you can't follow the map or the Heart.

Well I'll be

Babymick1

Mick1

If you will find the lower dot in circle in front of the horse , then you don't need the stone trail map because from there starts the trail and the markings ( lugares ) . If you will follow the markings , you will find the upper dot in circle which is the end of the trail .
The stone trail map helps to find the right path only if you will miss a marking or two .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread