Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Location of Valencia mine claim near Bumble Bee?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Dec 2017
    1486 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    Boy I have a lot of documents I would love to share with you guys but because of treasurenet user agreements I cant post it here.. I have jack swillings mining claim notices all signed and located as well as all total info on the Valencia mine on bumblebee rd...BLM removed both sets of the Peralta arastras along the black canyon and old stagecoach road. db
    . Ps you will have to wait until I reveal in a national media source where I still retain my personal information rights...if I post on t.net they lay claim to all media posted .. I learned the hard way...as you all know I hardly ever post on t.net any more.
    Hi Dan,

I'm not sure I would expect any national media source to be any different than TNET...i.e. they would retain copyright to anything they published. Perhaps transcribing or taking pictures and posting it on your own website would be the cheapest and quickest way to retain copyright to yourself? I think as long as you have a copyright notice on your website, then that content is protected. Something to think about, anyway. Take care, Jim
    markmar and coazon de oro like this.

Aug 2017
    537 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    Boy I have a lot of documents I would love to share with you guys but because of treasurenet user agreements I cant post it here.. I have jack swillings mining claim notices all signed and located as well as all total info on the Valencia mine on bumblebee rd...BLM removed both sets of the Peralta arastras along the black canyon and old stagecoach road. db
    . Ps you will have to wait until I reveal in a national media source where I still retain my personal information rights...if I post on t.net they lay claim to all media posted .. I learned the hard way...as you all know I hardly ever post on t.net any more.
    Nowadays I post a lot of useless manure here on tnet...Oh well...They can have it all free of charge for what it is worth...lol

Ed T

us
    Dec 2008
    5448 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhite View Post
    Nowadays I post a lot of useless manure here on tnet...Oh well...They can have it all free of charge for what it is worth...lol

Ed T
    dont feel bad..most of what is posted here is doo-doo

Aug 2017
    537 times
    Quote Originally Posted by azdave35 View Post
    dont feel bad..most of what is posted here is doo-doo
    I don't feel bad dave...I had noticed long ago that which you stated...That is one of the main reasons I deleted my previous posts under my old screen name and filed a copyright case against tn...lol...That may be why they changed their posting rules...But IF a person really wanted to get technical...TN is in violation of copyright law trying to state that they hold copyright to any material posted on this site...According to copyright law the person who posts any material online is the copyright holder of any and all material one posts on any website...No matter what any website tries to claim...That is unless the material one posts has already been copyrighted somewhere else by someone else...

Ed T
    azdave35 and coazon de oro like this.

Aug 2017
    537 times
    Here is some interesting info DanB...https://www.lawfirms.com/resources/t...t-internet.htm

Heck...I have over one thousand poems posted on a poetry website even though I am not a published poet...I may not have published a book but I do have enough poems to fill a few books IF I ever do decide to publish...And I feel I hold the copyright to all of my works...Even IF it is a bunch of manure...I believe I know a thing or two about copyrighted material...lol

Ed T
    Last edited by JohnWhite; Mar 13, 2019 at 05:08 PM.

Oct 2007
    123 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Ok here is one of the pages I have...this is a Peralta mine claim back in the day...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Resized_Screenshot_2016-02-11-23-52-04.jpeg 
Views:	85 
Size:	254.0 KB 
ID:	1690562

us
    Apr 2013
    Huntington Beach California
    3231 times
    DanB, ..... Thanks Dan, the claim paper is the 1878 relocation of the original 1864 Peralta claim which was named the la Valencia. Your post proves the la Valencia and the Valenciana are indeed one and the same mine.
    markmar and davin like this.

Oct 2007
    123 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    I have the Peralta paperwork that says where the arastras are located in relationship to the Valencia mine....as well have all geological reports core counts GPS locations and full assay values...they are quite impressive. Swilling was a co_ owner as well...at one time when the river behind his house flowed he would charge $10 to float a wagon across the river with his ferry....I have a boat load of info...sorry would love to share more...db
    davin likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links