Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: quiet

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    EDN
    us
    Apr 2016
    Gilbert, Arizona
    Minelab Eureka Gold
    38 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    PS: Does anyone have or would like to share some information about the rock that looks like a man?
    coazon de oro likes this.

us
    Dec 2008
    5004 times
    Quote Originally Posted by EDN View Post
    All,

Well I hope people keep posting. I really like reading everyone's comments. I don't post much because I hate writing. I live in the valley and have backpacked into the superstition mountains many times looking for the mine. There is so much information about the LDM. I tend to steer away from arguing with folks about what information is true or false. I actually like to hear about all the different stories and versions. I personally believe there is a mine. I don't know which information too believe and try not to take any of it two seriously. I love looking for the mine and exploring the mountains.
    best thing is not to worry about what people post is right or wrong...just read and get what you can out of the post...i think most people on here are way too thin skinned and they let other members get to them....i don't let anyone on here bother me or stop me from posting...basically it's a free forum and all members have just as much right to post as the next guy ..if you don't like what somebody posts..then don't read it..simple as that...there are alot of things i wont post on here but i would be happy to talk about at the rendezvous

us
    Dec 2008
    5004 times
    Quote Originally Posted by EDN View Post
    PS: Does anyone have or would like to share some information about the rock that looks like a man?
    i think that is one of the clues that got twisted over the years.....everything you read in books says it was a big rock in the shape of a mans head...but if you go back to what waltz told dick holmes..it was a rock that looked like a man standing from a distance..that is what brownie looked for all his life and never found...just a guess but i would say it has been destroyed by idiots
    coazon de oro and Oroblanco like this.

us
    please and thank you

Mar 2015
    Mesa, AZ
    Secret Area 51 technology.
    54 times
    Quote Originally Posted by azdave35 View Post
    sure got quiet around here..maybe we should invite mick back
    Maybe we need a Season 2 of "Legends of the Superstition Mountains" and liven things up a bit
    Oroblanco likes this.

Jul 2015
    1062 times
    Moved to Texas about a year ago.

Thought I was getting farther away from those darn stone maps ...until I started hearing about these darn 'Texas Spider Rock Maps'. Stone maps related to lost Spanish treasure...

No escape!
    Last edited by EarnieP; May 20, 2019 at 09:42 PM.
    ----------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links