Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread cleaned.

Rules are not open for debate deducer.

John White if your attitude and attacks on Cubfan's character continues you will lose the ability to post at all.

TH - I didn't see anything JW posted after my last admittedly "snarky" post. I shouldn't have added to the antagonism so I apologize for my part, but thanks for helping moderate this and keeping it civil.

Paul

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going to call out trolling every time I see it. It is disrupting the ability of posters to have meaningful discussion in this forum. It is just as bad as personal attacks and causes posters to lose interest.

Deducer, you do not set rules here, I have also already said rules are not open for debate. If you continue to call members trolls you will find you can't post at all, your choice. If you have trouble with a post a member has posted report it to mods and we will look at it and if it violates our rules we will handle it.

"Per our rules.

"Help keep the atmosphere at TreasureNet fun! Sniping, name calling, denigration and other generally negative or abusive actions are grounds for moderation. In extreme cases grounds for banning!"

"Keep the discussion civil, respectful and on topic."

"Don't attack, provoke, insult, or deliberately offend anyone."

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TH - I didn't see anything JW posted after my last admittedly "snarky" post. I shouldn't have added to the antagonism so I apologize for my part, but thanks for helping moderate this and keeping it civil.

Paul

Cubfan your fine, no apology needed.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Paul

He just moved on to the Tayopa board, where he continued his insulting commentary towards you and your efforts to help him.
So, following the mod's advice, I've reported the post.

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Deducer, you do not set rules here, I have also already said rules are not open for debate. If you continue to call members trolls you will find you can't post at all, your choice. If you have trouble with a post a member has posted report it to mods and we will look at it and if it violates our rules we will handle it.

"Per our rules.

"Help keep the atmosphere at TreasureNet fun! Sniping, name calling, denigration and other generally negative or abusive actions are grounds for moderation. In extreme cases grounds for banning!"

"Keep the discussion civil, respectful and on topic."

"Don't attack, provoke, insult, or deliberately offend anyone."

I am sending you PM.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this thread is not about trolls. calling someone a troll is a personal attack. lol

Nor is it about platinum deposits in Durango or paragon diamonds in Nevada....or even a member who keeps suggesting that he will sell his knowledge for the sum of $20,000,000.
Is it ?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He just moved on to the Tayopa board, where he continued his insulting commentary towards you and your efforts to help him.
So, following the mod's advice, I've reported the post.

Since he refused to heed mod warning to stop attacking member's character he has now lost the right to post at all for awhile.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread