how to proceed

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello all hunters. i am looking for advice . i know a lot of you believe in stones and a lot you don't. I also know you all have heard this before. I am not trying to debate any of the facts. I am trying to figure out how to release the cipher to the peralta stones. I have tried to make contact with about every agency and department in Arizona. but as soon as i mention the peralta stones they all become unwilling to talk or even meet me. usually they do not even call back. i am trying to freely share my discovery with the proper officials to gain the recognition of the discovery. i can provide all the proof in person. i can even have witnesses to the discovery. i will not just email them my proof but i will bring it to them anytime in person . I am not saying i found treasure of any sort , other than i have figured out the peralta stones completely. i want everybody to know and see what i have found.. but if i don't do it the correct way i will not receive the recognition of the discovery. any advice or direction in how to proceed would be great..
thanks Jeremy..

i have tried :
the flagg foundation no answer or response .
tonto forest say they have no time or interest.
cagis has no answer or response.
state mapping office no answer or response.
Dutchman museum . no one knew who i should talk to.
Ron Feldman and sons said very impressive, asked for my phone number.
Discovery channel no answer or response

OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thankyou and yes i live in Wisconsin. just moved here a few years ago.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you will find many exhaustive threads with the topic you are asking about already posted here.

Dirt1955

Mar 10, 2015
Orange County, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you want recognition ( not money or fame) then self publish. Create your own website and tell your story in words and pictures. Once it’s out you’ll get plenty of recognition.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try your local TV station or newspaper. If your evidence is convincing, they might be willing to cover the expenses of a reporter and cameraman to meet you in Phoenix and do a story about you and the stone maps. You can take them out to the Sups and show them what you have discovered by solving the cypher. The scenery alone is enough to attract readers or viewers. Stories like that ( anything to do with old treasures) often wind up going global.

Good luck

Last edited:
OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot_2019-04-29-06-56-53-1.png can you see the 5 in the top left corner or can you see the horse . Or not. Lol

OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also looks like it says pedro in the bottom center . It looks like mounds grown over, also says mill in horses mane.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also looks like it says pedro in the bottom center . It looks like mounds grown over, also says mill in horses mane.

You should really do some more research on the PSMs. TNet has some great threads. DUSA has some great threads as well. I am one of the few people still around that was given the opportunity to handle and closely examine the PSMs. It was in 2010. My avatar is me holding the Horse/Priest Stone. I went over the PSMs with different types of light, shadow directions, and a digital microscope.

Best - Mike

OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont how much more research I could do. I have read about everything on both sites and more. Spent lots of time in the field. I have been to this place. And this location is within a heart shaped land mass.the right ear of the horse also looks to have 1847 written in mounds and is somewhat overgrown. But I will keep trying .

Matthew Roberts

Bronze Member
Apr 27, 2013
Paradise Valley, Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dredgernaut,

In your top post you wrote: I have tried to make contact with about every agency and department in Arizona. but as soon as i mention the peralta stones they all become unwilling to talk or even meet me. usually they do not even call back. i am trying to freely share my discovery with the proper officials to gain the recognition of the discovery.

i have tried :
the flagg foundation no answer or response .
tonto forest say they have no time or interest.
cagis has no answer or response.
state mapping office no answer or response.
Dutchman museum . no one knew who i should talk to.
Ron Feldman and sons said very impressive, asked for my phone number.
Discovery channel no answer or response

You want to freely share your discovery with the proper officials. Your problem is there ARE NO proper officials. So all you are doing is going fishing at the Flagg Foundation, the Tonto Forest, The Dutchman Museum, Discovery and everyone else you can think of. No one cares about your discovery because they aren't the "proper officials." They have no more interest, authority or say about the Peralta stones than the kid who bags groceries down at the Piggly Wiggly.

What you want is someone or something "official" to verify your find. Exactly who do you think IS official? Once you've answered that question for yourself you will know who to go bother.

No one is going to care about verifying whatever it is you discovered so you might as well get a PR agency and start promoting yourself and your find.

Thats the best advice anyone can give you.

Matthew

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I dont how much more research I could do. I have read about everything on both sites and more. Spent lots of time in the field. I have been to this place. And this location is within a heart shaped land mass.the right ear of the horse also looks to have 1847 written in mounds and is somewhat overgrown. But I will keep trying .
now i'll give you my advice...if you want people to believe you really have something then use your research...go out in the field..find a tangible treasure with it and then everyone will listen...if you cant do that then you are just peeing in the wind

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PB&J is correct. I mean, you could also go and drop about $20,000 and get your own XRF Gun. I think Dave is doing an amazing thing for people by analyzing their ore for free. There is a thin gold filter that wears out after so many tests that costs about $250 each. He spends quite a bit every time he pulls that trigger!

Mike

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John, give him the crumbs with the provision that he return them (it) Pt ores are particularly hard to assay. I was the assayer at three different mines. I used to hold periodic excursions to find the dead cows to make my Cupels from their bones.. A small speciman is almost impossible to assay correctly, usually you have 50 lbs which you grind, then divide, grind some more, then divide and so on, that gives you a better chance, anything less will not give you a true assay of the ore You can even end up with a zero on ore that shows gold visibly, or pt.

Last edited:

PotBelly Jim

Dec 8, 2017
Primary Interest:
Other
So are you accusing me of being a liar Potbelly? Aren't you in violation of the rules? How can I be a liar IF I am telling the truth? Like I said...Life will go on...And it really doesn't matter to me what any of ya'll think...Each and every one of you are entitled to your own opinions and beliefs...

Ed T

John/Ed,

I don't believe you're a liar, a troll, etc. I don't know you and only have your posts to go on.

The truth of what happened with your sample has been explained to you before, but you ignore it and persist in posting implied accusations.

I could care less if everyone on here beats each other up over legends, tales, and other such topics. My only problem is that you have implied both here and in other threads that you were somehow cheated by people out of a piece of valuable ore. You've implied that they are hiding the "true findings" from you.

This is not the first time you have implied someone who was trying to help you, in good faith, was out to cheat you in some way.

Keep in mind, many employers, potential business partners, family members, etc. check up on people's social media accounts. I believe that's why TNET's rules are in place, for good reason.

The only reason I said anything at all, was to provide an opposing view to your accusations in the event someone important to the people you accused, happened to run across these posts.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am rooting for you as well Don Jose...IF we were playing cards I'd ante my Tayopa against your Tayopa....lol...you do know the song I composed to the Battle hymn of the Republic don't you???Mine eyes have seen Tayopa...And of this I am quite sure...At the time I was quite drunk...And the whole trip is just a blur...I spent six days on a mule...and my poor ass got really sore...I'll not go there again...Glory glory oh Tayopa...Glory glory oh Tayopa...Glory glory oh Tayopa...Your secret's safe with me...

Ed T

Last edited:

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For what it's worth, AZDave and I both just recently independently tested a hunk of "material" that was claimed to be ~50% silver (Ag). Both his handheld XRF and the SEM-EDX results I got from work showed it to be nothing more than a large hunk of some type of solder and dirt.

~40% lead (Pb), ~40% Tin (Sn) and ~10% Antimony (Sb) with the rest being C and a bunch of trace elements - not a single sign of silver.

John - I still have a small chunk of your mica containing rock about the size of a nickel. PM me your address and I'll ship it back to you so I can be done and I don't have to see my name keep popping up as being a liar and thief. The other small chunk (the size of a quarter) that you gave me got tossed into the garbage when you told me you didn't want them back. I thought the other one had been thrown out too, but after seeing my name here I got to looking and it never made it into the garbage bin. If you don't want it back, say so and I'll throw it away when I get home - after that, find someone else who's willing to take time out of their day to help you out.

Paul

By the way, here's one of the 30 SEM-EDX scans my coworker did for me on the "Ag" containing chunk.
solder.PNG

Last edited:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For what it's worth, AZDave and I both just recently independently tested a hunk of "material" that was claimed to be ~50% silver (Ag). Both his handheld XRF and the SEM-EDX results I got from work showed it to be nothing more than a large hunk of some type of solder and dirt.

~40% lead (Pb), ~40% Tin (Sn) and ~10% Antimony (Sb) with the rest being C and a bunch of trace elements - not a single sign of silver.

John - I still have a small chunk of your mica containing rock about the size of a nickel. PM me your address and I'll ship it back to you so I can be done and I don't have to see my name keep popping up as being a liar and thief. The other small chunk (the size of a quarter) that you gave me got tossed into the garbage when you told me you didn't want them back. I thought the other one had been thrown out too, but after seeing my name here I got to looking and it never made it into the garbage bin. If you don't want it back, say so and I'll throw it away when I get home - after that, find someone else who's willing to take time out of their day to help you out.

Paul

By the way, here's one of the 30 SEM-EDX scans my coworker did for me on the "Ag" containing chunk.
View attachment 1708447

As I had mentioned in the past Paul...You can toss said crumb into the trash...I still have 10 pounds of said useless ore sitting around somewhere...And I will continue to hope that I may be able to find my way back to the area depicted in the PSM's one day...I am not in any rush to try to make my way there currently...I am personally working on plans which will allow me to retire in Mazatlan one day...And IF I am able to do so...I will be able to devote my golden years to the search for the Real de Minas said ore came from...I have grown weary of poetry...Maybe one day I'll sit down and put several books of poetry together...Heck...I may even get lucky and find a publisher who will publish my silly books of poetry...I wonder IF I can find a publisher in Mexico one day...I'll just have to wait and see...lol

Ed T

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
As I had mentioned in the past Paul...You can toss said crumb into the trash...I still have 10 pounds of said useless ore sitting around somewhere...And I will continue to hope that I may be able to find my way back to the area depicted in the PSM's one day...I am not in any rush to try to make my way there currently...I am personally working on plans which will allow me to retire in Mazatlan one day...And IF I am able to do so...I will be able to devote my golden years to the search for the Real de Minas said ore came from...I have grown weary of poetry...Maybe one day I'll sit down and put several books of poetry together...Heck...I may even get lucky and find a publisher who will publish my silly books of poetry...I wonder IF I can find a publisher in Mexico one day...I'll just have to wait and see...lol

Ed T
i think paul was waiting for an apology

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread cleaned.

Rules are not open for debate deducer.

John White if your attitude and attacks on Cubfan's character continues you will lose the ability to post at all.

Last edited:

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Thread cleaned.

Rules are not open for debate deducer.

John White if your attitude and attacks on Cubfan's character continues you will lose the ability to post at all.

I'm going to call out trolling every time I see it. It is disrupting the ability of posters to have meaningful discussion in this forum. It is just as bad as personal attacks and causes posters to lose interest.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread