New site?...with different clue versions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arcana-exploration

May 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me clarify, the information on the stones was obtained from a Jesuit map, The stones could have been done by Sam the Shame and the farrows, who cares, evidently a lot of posters, ----- too close to the trees to the forest. Do want to know who first found the mine or if Travis carved them, Travis does not matter, what matters is who gave Ped Leg the maps. No wonder it has been 150 years. outa here!

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Let me clarify, the information on the stones was obtained from a Jesuit map, The stones could have been done by Sam the Shame and the farrows, who cares, evidently a lot of posters, ----- too close to the trees to the forest. Do want to know who first found the mine or if Travis carved them, Travis does not matter, what matters is who gave Ped Leg the maps. No wonder it has been 150 years. outa here!
if you keep following those maps its gonna be another 150 years lol

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
if you keep following those maps its gonna be another 150 years lol

Why Dave What a horrible thing to say. The main reason for the lack of finding the mine. Horrible Information out there
Brownies Manuscript, Anything accrediting info by his father, Any ore Matchbox stick pin ect claimed to be Dutchman’s ore. That includes Clay, He got his info from the wrong camp. If he had his information straight from Julia’s mouth, He would have found it. There’s only one person who’s word has any weight in them.

JULIA’S

wrmickel1

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Ditto to what Dave posted - by all means please do go ahead and use the stone maps to find a treasure and/or mines, I would honestly LOVE to be proven wrong about them 100%.

Unfortunately thus far the stone maps haven't helped anyone find treasure.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can guarantee you that no one (other than myself), has found the LDM, period.

Well, let me be the first to tell you and others I have found the exact canyon the LDM and Peralta / Jesuit Mines are in and in Spring 2018 I will with the help of a hand picked team go out and inspect the canyon. I will bring out as many samples as I can so it can be assayed by the only person I will trust in Arizona, he has his own Lab and equipment. Then I'll sell that to fund another expedition back in and bring out more. In the canyon I have found the Latin Heart, Cross of the Church of Santa Fe and Dagger all carved in Stone. The Walz Cache Map is right below the Latin Heart, A witch / Priest is carved in the mountain, numerous crosses carved in stone, and Jacob Waltz Mine has been located. And I can prove everything I have stated, and the Peralta Stones are quite REAL. Without them I would have never found the canyon. Interested Parties can contact me : [email protected]

So you must have some photos of LDM gold in situ and the assay results by now.
And a few of your "hand picked team" at work out there, that like Jeff, you can share.
Spring 2018 was over a year ago.

Last edited:

Gary_Herndon

Oct 5, 2017
Elizabethtown, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New site?...with different clue versions?

Quote Originally Posted by somehiker View Post
I've posted links to John "Pegleg" Tumlinson's history, as well as to where he was written about in "Coronado's Children" in a number of related topics previously. It's been discussed many times here, and on the other sites as well. Pegleg was a "treasure hunter", like most of us here, and had a collection of maps, aka derroteros (waybills), again like most of us here. I and a few others have speculated that one of these might have been what brought Travis T. to the Sups, and was used by him to find the stones. The answer to that is still up in the air, since the family has never said that to be the case. The "ground map", as RG called it, might be be the one that fits the bill. However, despite his claim that it has been authenticated by the Jesuit Order, it very well be a fake as well. He had a gridded and clearly self-drawn map of the sups that covered a larger area from below Florence Junction to well north of the mountains, and east of Roosevelt Lake to near Phoenix in the west, same as the ground map was described by RG. This I suspect, may have been Travis' "blueprint" for the GM, just like the drawings of the small stones were used by Travis to carve the small stones....as witnessed and described by family members in past testimony.

Thanks, Wayne Great info on that site. It seems that Travis had to have some involvement in some way. Wayne the thing that always gets me is when people say they are fake define fake in what way. To my way of thinking is it is not that important who did them, whether that is Travis or someone else. I believe there is a 60% he did the big ones and 80 %+ chance he did the smaller grey ones...... that being said, am I the only one that is concerned more about what is on the stones? The information on at least 2 I said one earlier I meant 2 stones are relevant, absolutely, so our question is, ok who supplied, the original, information. We have an Idea because of what have and feel with a lot of digging in the future someone may be able to figure that out. I probably, should not even go there, because I am going to get prove it and we will, and honestly I can hardly wait. I think the place to look to find the map maker is very early, Tomlinson ( Way before Travis) and especially early Rangers and who they had associations with. I feel there is a 65% chance that that would point to the old mapmaker, and possibly lead to the first Anglos to find the Alpha mine. AAA Maybe a year from now I will have time and look down that road, I just have no time right ' and I need to stay off here so I can get some other things done....

Until someone is truly interested in New Information concerning the LDM, newer people like myself will be shunned by the so called experts of the LDM. I could be 100% honest and draw everyone a picture of what is where in the canyon I have found, possess a full array of photo's to back up everything and Video... I'd still be told by the so called Experts that I was Crazy. Ok, so I'm crazy and what does that make y'all since all you do is talk about something you've never seen?? Travis Tumlinson was just another yahoo out to make a few bucks BUT, no one has ever thought that "Maybe he did find the stones". But, no one has taken the time like they have to humiliate him. Unless someone gives the experts everything you have on your find, basically you are labelled CRAZY, Liar or even worse "You Don't Know What You Are Talking about". arcana-exploration you're percentages are irrelevant. The fact is all the stones are a set and everything on them leads to a real story. I should know, I've been to the canyon that these stones were made in.

"authenticated by the Jesuit Order", well since only 1 person did the authenticating then we have to go by what that person said, HOGWASH ! You don't just take the first word that goes by as truth. You locate others to see if there is another explanation. I could tell all of y'all everything I have seen and read but to some it doesn't matter.

Has anyone found the entrance to the tunnel used to get into the canyon where Waltz's mine is at? Did you locate the Stone Carved Elephant Head at the entrance of the Tunnel? No, I don't think any of you have even gotten that far. In Mrs Corbin's Book about the LDM and Waltz, she produced a story line where Jacob Waltz said "I closed off the tunnel with a Large Stone so no one could get in". Jacob Waltz made it clear after that, If you had to get into the canyon you had to climb upward. There are numerous clues on How to get to the LDM but only a handful of them are truly written by Waltz. I've been inside the North Trending Canyon of Waltz as well as the Jesuits, it is so wonderful inside. Plenty of pictures carved into natural rock it is a place of beauty as is a place of wealth.

I will be returning to Arizona and to the Greater Phoenix area soon, I have to finish my chemo and Intestinal Cancer treatments, out patient surgery. Maybe Mid to Late Summer. I have found that I love Arizona more than my home state of North Carolina. I can endure the heat a lot better as long as there is no humidity with it,lol. The 2 people I respect more than any, the ones that gave me a chance to tell my research to and the ones that didn't tell me I was crazy they are Clay Worst and Thomas Glover. They gave an ear and an open mind to "what if" I was right. Those two men will get to see everything I bring out on my next trip first hand. I'll make my point to the rest later. Hagd

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear you've been sick Gary. Glad to hear you're getting better.
Be advised though, that the SWA and parts of the TNF will be closed to the public until the end of September.....because of the Woodbury fire, and any related damages and hazards that will remain until then. The FS will probably need to replace quite a few trail signs, clean up and re-plant native vegetation around the springs etc.

Last edited:

arcana-exploration

May 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can guarantee you that no one (other than myself), has found the LDM, period.

Do want to put up the money against, that, this a serious offer, the money up front, and preselected arbitrators, Serious what we have against what you will put up the money, we will our lawyer draw up a contract. Wayne, Peg leg and a pannel her can decide the decision date will be let's say, April 15th, 2019. This is serious an amount we can both puy up. I just to talk to our editor Howard and he said it would be a great pub for the Book but be real an amount you can front. This is a serious proposal, we will use to pro mount our story and it will be in the book and the winner has to donate half the money to give Waltz proper long overdue gravesite leys say at the LDGM museum. This is not a joke. I talked to Dave and Howard to get any pub it has to be at least 10k upfront or more, but you have to put the money upfront. thanks Jeff.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
A lot of talk about money and arbitration to determine if it is the LDM, bogus clues verified, yet still....NO GOLD
this is getting funny

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
(Deleted for rule violation)

Not here apparently, or did you forget about your key clue where the four peaks are seen as one?
which is impossible anywhere within the Superstition mountain range, yet you verified it and claim your site is the LDM
there is a lot of BS and it is usually flagged with request for money

Last edited by a moderator:

arcana-exploration

May 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not here apparently, or did you forget about your key clue where the four peaks are seen as one?
which is impossible anywhere within the Superstition mountain range, yet you verified it and claim your site is the LDM
there is a lot of BS and it is usually flagged with request for money

Well then it then it should be easy money in the bank for you, you still are probing. You live in gold Canyon and you can not get up there. We are coming from Ohio 5 times, so who is serious. We do not have time like yourself to go to the park and metal detect for stuff, no disrespect. I have had open heart surgery, 3 surgeries last year I have Myathias Gravis ( a rare form of MS) I am 72 and have been part way up with my guys. You can see my back in the picture on our site the one that says 104% I am fartest to the right the one with hairs stick out from undsr the helmit. Let me probe you, tell me something that is there, on the site that only a pearson would know who had been on teh site would know, you first! Show us one picture of you back in the Supers deep in, one picture just one.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Well then it then it should be easy money in the bank for you, you still are probing. You live in gold Canyon and you can not get up there. We are coming from Ohio 5 times, so who is serious. We do not have time like yourself to go to the park and metal detect for stuff, no disrespect. I have had open heart surgery, 3 surgeries last year I have Myathias Gravis ( a rare form of MS) I am 72 and have been part way up with my guys. You can see my back in the picture on our site the one that says 104% I am fartest to the right the one with hairs stick out from undsr the helmit. Let me probe you, tell me something that is there, on the site that only a pearson would know who had been on teh site would know, you first! Show us one picture of you back in the Supers deep in, one picture just one.
i don't think any of us are interested in looking at your back...but we would like to see a big vein of gold in quartz..:dontknow:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alan m and arcana end the sniping and antagonizing each other now or I will.

Arcana, we are family friendly forum so watch the language.

Deducer, I have asked you twice to stop calling members a troll, I will not ask again.

Last edited:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Do want to put up the money against, that, this a serious offer, the money up front, and preselected arbitrators, Serious what we have against what you will put up the money, we will our lawyer draw up a contract. Wayne, Peg leg and a pannel her can decide the decision date will be let's say, April 15th, 2019. This is serious an amount we can both puy up. I just to talk to our editor Howard and he said it would be a great pub for the Book but be real an amount you can front. This is a serious proposal, we will use to pro mount our story and it will be in the book and the winner has to donate half the money to give Waltz proper long overdue gravesite leys say at the LDGM museum. This is not a joke. I talked to Dave and Howard to get any pub it has to be at least 10k upfront or more, but you have to put the money upfront. thanks Jeff.

neither of you have found the ldm..it was found by a local guy and he is very protective of his claim

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Naw. Youse are all wrong.
It was that guy who found everything with his hiking pole radar thingy.
Heck, it even showed a dead priest on his IPhone who was sitting at a table in a cave counting gold bars when the grim reaper came.
I know this because he told us all about it at the Rendezvous, 'bout three years ago.
Had a lot of pictures too. Rocks and cactus and other good stuff.
That was the year before Gary gave his talk.

arcana-exploration

May 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alan m and arcana end the sniping and antagonizing each other now or I will.

Arcana, we are family friendly forum so watch the language.

Deducer, I have asked you twice to stop calling members a troll, I will not ask again.

Treasure Hunter, you are right I am just not going to respond at all to that poster. Also, I am glad you logged in I was going contact you, we are getting I know a lot of new fans of the LDM, that is good for everybody and I want them to get more involved I was going to tell them about the Treasurenet site, and tell them how to find the Dutchman post and add your hashtag so they can hit on and get more info from some guys who will engage with them it will not hurt us as long as we are telling our story and it is well done and keep up with new posts. I do want a site like yours I do not have time for interaction ' just a little in fact I have been on here too much. This is a good site for me to bounce, thins of and get some ideas. Thanks, Jeff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread