New site?...with different clue versions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Ok Dave, And no to the rendezvous. I see nothing wrong with the pic’s the gold is brilliant and lots of light.

babymick1
if you don't show up at the rendezvous we will know its a fake....but then again..i already know it is:laughing7:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Not only rare, but going by the size indicated by the tape measure, we suspect it would be the second largest ever found in Arizona.
Mick could be a real celebrity at home ....... interviews and all that stuff.
Of course, he would have to let it be appraised, which might be a problem.
Otherwise he might be called a scammer.

I hold the 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 largest ever found in AZ. Unless you count that 20 pounder found in a wash by a lady 5 years ago as the largest. Your facts are Alittle off.

babymick1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
It wasn't yours to collect Mick.
You never showed up, let alone with the gold or the cash to pay.
Tell ya what. Show up with that "nugget", like Dave is saying you should, and I'll give you that hundred bucks US.
Of course, that's after Dave has tested it and proved it to be what you say it is.

Better yet, you give me 12,000 after Dave tests it and you Sir met my requirements, Face to Face no finders fees and Cash US.

babymick1

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Better yet, you give me 12,000 after Dave tests it and you Sir met my requirements, Face to Face no finders fees and Cash US.

babymick1

You seem to have a big comprehension problem Mick.
What part of "the buyer pays the finder fee" do you not get ?

But I can probably arrange to have the buyer come down early for the Rendezvous, since he winters down there anyway.
He could loan me the cash on the spot.....US of course......and after Dave has done his scan, I can trade it for the nugget.
Bring along the others.....3,4,5,6,and 7 too. Dave can check them all out at the same time.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Not trying to horn into your business deal here but HUH?

He {Somehiker} said the finders fee comes from the buyer to the guy who found the seller (you) so it is not one cent out of your pocket. Did you misunderstand that? I see this all the time at auctions where they charge a 'buyers premium' of ten percent, which does not come out of the sellers pockets.

If that is a genuine gold nugget and not a lump of copper or lead plated or painted brassy yellow, it is a nice nugget. It does look rather like a "home made" "nugget" melting metal and pouring it into water or sand to make a fake "nugget". I hope that is not the case.

Congratulations on your upcoming retirement - hope you have a great one.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:
oro...there is a guy that sets up at the rock show every year selling faux nuggets...he makes them by pouring copper , brass or lead into damp rice..then plates them...the end product is pretty real looking

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oro...there is a guy that sets up at the rock show every year selling faux nuggets...he makes them by pouring copper , brass or lead into damp rice..then plates them...the end product is pretty real looking

Bet he don't price anything he's plated at 12 grand.....since that would be fraud.
Does he polish them after plating ?

Last edited:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will continue to hope that someone will ante up to go to the area I claim is depicted in the PSM's...Howard stated that many prospectors are poor because they take what they took out of one deposit to use it to search for another deposit...I would probably use the funds from the area I claim to be the end of the rainbow of the PSM's and dump it into the search for diamonds in Reno...I will continue to claim that my little Tia Juana makes the Uncle Sam look like a little pebble...lol...Oh well...Easy come easy go...

I guess that we may never know for certain IF there really are diamonds in NV...That in itself is a question that may never be proven...IF I can never find an investor to ante up for an adventure of a lifetime...hehehe

Ed T

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IF ya'll do a search of my name on poemhunter.com 3 entries will pop up...One of them is Blu1 from Rio de Janeiro I believe...I wonder what that one is all about...rofl...Which river are they talking about on those darned stones???One day one of ya'll might get lucky and not have to worry about them beer cans...Heck...I might get lucky myself and won't have to worry about collecting them myself...Oh well...Only My Father knows IF I will ever return to heaven some day...After all...Aren't the sun and the moon in heaven???

As IF my poetry might be worth anything one day...I can always leave all of my poems to my children...lol

Ed T

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
IF ya'll do a search of my name on poemhunter.com 3 entries will pop up...One of them is Blu1 from Rio de Janeiro I believe...I wonder what that one is all about...rofl...Which river are they talking about on those darned stones???One day one of ya'll might get lucky and not have to worry about them beer cans...Heck...I might get lucky myself and won't have to worry about collecting them myself...Oh well...Only My Father knows IF I will ever return to heaven some day...After all...Aren't the sun and the moon in heaven???

As IF my poetry might be worth anything one day...I can always leave all of my poems to my children...lol

Ed T

Theres no river depicted on the maps.

babymick1

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wrmickel will not be able to respond. Please post by our rules, no insults, no implied insults.
Thread cleaned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread