New site?...with different clue versions? - Page 91
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091
Results 1,351 to 1,354 of 1354
Like Tree2240Likes

Thread: New site?...with different clue versions?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Aug 2017
    876 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I will continue to hope that someone will ante up to go to the area I claim is depicted in the PSM's...Howard stated that many prospectors are poor because they take what they took out of one deposit to use it to search for another deposit...I would probably use the funds from the area I claim to be the end of the rainbow of the PSM's and dump it into the search for diamonds in Reno...I will continue to claim that my little Tia Juana makes the Uncle Sam look like a little pebble...lol...Oh well...Easy come easy go...

I guess that we may never know for certain IF there really are diamonds in NV...That in itself is a question that may never be proven...IF I can never find an investor to ante up for an adventure of a lifetime...hehehe

Ed T

Aug 2017
    876 times
    IF ya'll do a search of my name on poemhunter.com 3 entries will pop up...One of them is Blu1 from Rio de Janeiro I believe...I wonder what that one is all about...rofl...Which river are they talking about on those darned stonesOne day one of ya'll might get lucky and not have to worry about them beer cans...Heck...I might get lucky myself and won't have to worry about collecting them myself...Oh well...Only My Father knows IF I will ever return to heaven some day...After all...Aren't the sun and the moon in heaven

As IF my poetry might be worth anything one day...I can always leave all of my poems to my children...lol

Ed T

us
    Nov 2011
    Jamestown ND
    Garrett 2500
    1264 times
    Old Jesuits and Spainish Mines
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhite View Post
    IF ya'll do a search of my name on poemhunter.com 3 entries will pop up...One of them is Blu1 from Rio de Janeiro I believe...I wonder what that one is all about...rofl...Which river are they talking about on those darned stonesOne day one of ya'll might get lucky and not have to worry about them beer cans...Heck...I might get lucky myself and won't have to worry about collecting them myself...Oh well...Only My Father knows IF I will ever return to heaven some day...After all...Aren't the sun and the moon in heaven

As IF my poetry might be worth anything one day...I can always leave all of my poems to my children...lol

Ed T
    Theres no river depicted on the maps.

babymick1

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    32654 times
    Wrmickel will not be able to respond. Please post by our rules, no insults, no implied insults.
    Thread cleaned...
    deducer likes this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091

Sponsored Links