America's Dairyland
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
is the hewitt canyon area closed off?

Kinda looks like it is closed.

Here is a link to the closure map.

Google Earth overlay.

hewitt.JPG

Looks like the Don's Camp is open though.
Interesting.

AJones

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nobody asked you...the thread wasn't that great anyway..we were the only ones posting:dontknow:

I don't need to be asked dave…...You guys are so far off topic it is a waste of time reading. your correct nobody wants to post on a thread that turns out like this. what the hell does either off your past or present mechanical abilities have too do with the fire. I.M.O. anyways

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I don't need to be asked dave…...You guys are so far off topic it is a waste of time reading. your correct nobody wants to post on a thread that turns out like this. what the hell does either off your past or present mechanical abilities have too do with the fire. I.M.O. anyways
if you dont like what goes on here dont read it....me and arthur always screw with each other when we are bored.....this thread was about a fire...which is now no longer a threat..we can spout off a bit if we want...its a free and open forum....if you dont like what we write then dont read it...you can always start your own thread if you dont like this one:occasion14:

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
since you don't understand the word TOPIC, maybe I will start a thread for you and Arthur to chat away, and then everyone will know what its about ahead of time. and can easily avoid your pointless ramblings about cars …. I will name it , daves autos...…. lol

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
since you don't understand the word TOPIC, maybe I will start a thread for you and Arthur to chat away, and then everyone will know what its about ahead of time. and can easily avoid your pointless ramblings about cars …. I will name it , daves autos...…. lol
maybe i should start a thread for you?...hmmm..what should i call it?:icon_scratch:

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im not the one off subject arguing about who is a better mechanic. The threads pertaing to treasure and gold mining are enough for me. And I try to only chime in when I feel I have something of value to say... Thats what most of us come here for. I could post pics of my mining equipment, but I do that in the mining forum or my profile page, im open to any conversation about gold, but reading your fight about mechanics for days now is enough for me. Not trying to be rude. Sometimes I just cant help it... was that supposed to be some attempt at a comeback... lol.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Im not the one off subject arguing about who is a better mechanic. The threads pertaing to treasure and gold mining are enough for me. And I try to only chime in when I feel I have something of value to say... Thats what most of us come here for. I could post pics of my mining equipment, but I do that in the mining forum or my profile page, im open to any conversation about gold, but reading your fight about mechanics for days now is enough for me. Not trying to be rude. Sometimes I just cant help it... was that supposed to be some attempt at a comeback... lol.
well..lets see...me and arthur were done playing but you came in and got things stirred up again so i guess we would have to name your thread "hypocrite":laughing7:

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
W.T.F. are you mental or something.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
W.T.F. are you mental or something.

Now that you and Homar both have managed to take this argument over to another previously car-free discussion, what would you call it ?

What kind of debate is this? Travis was no different than yourself, what's the point in your auto restoration projects in a treasure forum? You would better off going to an auto forum. I'm done :BangHead:

there is no thread here about auto restoration, read the titles yourself. this is a treasure hunting forum.... we should not have to ignore it. surprised you cant figure that out... specially since you have called people out for staying on topic … whos off topic now.

Normally I would also object, but in this case the sidetracking has helped to keep the topic near the top, where it does receive fairly regular updates concerning the status of the fire and closures.

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you were, you would have been one of those who did the base jump over the Rendezvous that one year......;)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is closed. Topic was fire not cars..

AZDave35, back off on the hostile attitude and you and deducer end the arguing.. Dredgernaut end the insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread