Both sides of Stone Maps Argument - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree744Likes

Thread: Both sides of Stone Maps Argument

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    May 2010
    texas
    3378 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by azdave35 View Post
    homar..i'm a dumb old hillbilly but i'm not completely ignorant...i have never cracked the stone map puzzle because i'm not stupid enough to waste my time on it...many men tried and they all failed...the only person that could have solved the stone maps is the man that carved them...and he has been dead for years...now...if you think you have them solved..then come on out and we will go to the spot together and get rich..
    Howdy Dave,

I know you're not completely ignorant, but one day you are going to hope that you had been stupid enough to spend some time looking at the ldm doorstops. Thanks for inviting me to my own google earth area , but you would be in my cane's way. This old crippled Texas cowboy is looking for a good old swayback "caballo". He needs to know how to spread out so I can get on him.

Homar
    alan m and markmar like this.

Jan 2014
    3909 times
    actually i would think that someone like you that is completely convinced that the doorstops are real would have some proof of it?..everyone here knows why i think they are fake...show us why you think they are real....you have never posted any evidence ...just bash us that know they are bogus....come on arthur...where is the treasure?...you have the maps all figured out...where is it arthur?..stop side stepping and enlighten us...i've been here most of my life and never seen anyone find squat with those maps...or any other map for that matter...i've seen alot of people go broke and lose everything they own because they squandered their life away trying to figure out those door stops......if you have proof they lead to treasure then produce it...we are waiting arthur
    One more time, Dave, you are the one who claims to have "plenty of evidence," not me. Either post some or retract your statement.

Please show me where I have bashed posters for claiming the Stone Maps are fake.
    alan m likes this.

us
    Dec 2008
    7329 times
    Quote Originally Posted by deducer View Post
    One more time, Dave, you are the one who claims to have "plenty of evidence," not me. Either post some or retract your statement.

Please show me where I have bashed posters for claiming the Stone Maps are fake.
    no arthur...you are the one that defends the maps and have said you have them figured out...for the last time knock the drama off and unveil the mystery of the stone maps...i could use a good laugh..why don't you just admit that nothing has ever been recovered using those doorstops...unless you have proof of a recovery?...if so post it......don't even bother coming back at me with another drama post....we want facts...like sgt friday said....the facts...just the facts ...either post the finds or admit nothing has ever been found...simple as that....i'll bet anyone here that he cant come up with a recovery made using the door stops...and i don't mean pottery...i'm talking treasure...as in gold and silver

us
    Dec 2008
    7329 times
    Quote Originally Posted by coazon de oro View Post
    Howdy Dave,

I know you're not completely ignorant, but one day you are going to hope that you had been stupid enough to spend some time looking at the ldm doorstops. Thanks for inviting me to my own google earth area , but you would be in my cane's way. This old crippled Texas cowboy is looking for a good old swayback "caballo". He needs to know how to spread out so I can get on him.

Homar
    homar...i'm in the same boat as you..too beat up to go in the mountains...we need a couple youngsters to serve as pack mules ...as far as the doorstops go i have never spent time studying them....35 years ago one of my mentors filled me in on the stone maps and told me all i needed to know about them..he found 2 treasures in the superstition area and did not do it using stone maps....just good old fashioned ground work

us
    Dec 2008
    7329 times
    Sorry, I don't have time to go back and read every single post- and especially not lately, because of how much the trolls have taken over the LDM forum with their completely fictional posts or threads.

You are the one who first brought up "evidence" as well as the one who used the word "plenty."

One would assume that someone who has "plenty" of something wouldn't have too much trouble to post some of it, or at the least, repost.
    these "trolls" as you call them have just as much right to post here as you...maybe you think you are better than them?
    markmar likes this.

Aug 2017
    909 times
    homar...i'm in the same boat as you..too beat up to go in the mountains...we need a couple youngsters to serve as pack mules ...as far as the doorstops go i have never spent time studying them....35 years ago one of my mentors filled me in on the stone maps and told me all i needed to know about them..he found 2 treasures in the superstition area and did not do it using stone maps....just good old fashioned ground work
    Well Dave...As I have previously stated...The stone maps are not depicting an area in the superstitions...So I doubt anyone has or ever will find any treasure or treasures by following the doorstops in those mountains...So, I believe you are right in stating that nobody has nor ever will find anything by following said maps in your neck of the woods...

I still personally believe that I have solved said enigma...Though I have not discovered any real treasure as of yet...And I am not certain IF I ever will discover any treasures in the area I am playing in...Heck...I doubt I will even ever be able to retrace my steps to said area...Only time will tell...

Ed T

us
    Dec 2008
    7329 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhite View Post
    Well Dave...As I have previously stated...The stone maps are not depicting an area in the superstitions...So I doubt anyone has or ever will find any treasure or treasures by following the doorstops in those mountains...So, I believe you are right in stating that nobody has nor ever will find anything by following said maps in your neck of the woods...

I still personally believe that I have solved said enigma...Though I have not discovered any real treasure as of yet...And I am not certain IF I ever will discover any treasures in the area I am playing in...Heck...I doubt I will even ever be able to retrace my steps to said area...Only time will tell...

Ed T
    ed....over the years i have seen dozens of people come here bragging on how they have solved the doorstops and in no time they will be filthy rich because the maps will lead them to the ldm..or some treasure..so far none has produced any wealth...unless the deducer has gotten rich and failed to inform us
    JohnWhite likes this.

Aug 2017
    909 times
    ed....over the years i have seen dozens of people come here bragging on how they have solved the doorstops and in no time they will be filthy rich because the maps will lead them to the ldm..or some treasure..so far none has produced any wealth...unless the deducer has gotten rich and failed to inform us
    Anyone can claim anything dave...Heck...Even I have made the claim that the doorstops lead to a platinum deposit...And as for the peligroza...I believe that it may have something to do with the arsenides associated with the deposit...I still have a few pounds of the ore in my possession...Oh well...I don't need to prove my claims...I know what I know...I just hope that I may return to the area one day...It was a pain in the arse to get to when I went there...And I am not in any rush to try to return...There is always tomorrow...

Ed T

gr
    Oct 2012
    White's Spectrum XLT
    5471 times
    Dave

You are right to believe the stone maps are fake, based on your information you got of them over the years. Like you wrote, few persons have found treasures in the Superstitions without using maps but just hiking and researching in regions which they believed would hold a treasure or a gold mine.
    Someone could solve the stone maps only if would knew where the region depicted on them lies. From what I have read in books related to the Superstitions and from another sources, I understood how few persons were in the stone maps area but couldn't recognized it. So you can understand how difficult is to solve the stone maps if you don't know where to start and where to look.
    Let's take a story from Bob Ward book related to the Earnie Provence story about a cave of gold bars that was told to him by a person which heard the clues from first hand, clues told by the seller of the gold bar in California. The story says how the guys found what looked like ruins of a mission somewhere deep in the mountains and how they understood that could be a mission from a building left that looked like a bell tower. They found nothing there but found a good distance away a cave with gold bars. Also IMO they found the stone maps close by the mission depicted in the Latin heart as Ecclesia, but because they couldn't decrypt them or because they believed the stone maps were for the cave that just have found, they took the maps and buried them at the places we know. The cross stone maps were found by Bilbrey and the other by Travis and others.
    The end of the Trail depicted in the stone map is not for a simple treasure site like are many other in the Superstitions, but except the treasure inside, that cave has a deep historical significance and was worshiped by many ancient civilizations. Is better people who don't have permission to go there to stay far away.
    Now about the other treasure caves in the Superstitions, like I wrote there are another six if we take out the Sacred cave. One of those was found by the guys from Earnie Provence story and the same cave was found by Ray Diamond which story how he had found it is also written in Bob Ward book. The gold bar that took Ray from that cave and after lost it before get out from the mountains, was found by Bob Grady after few years. The bar that possessed La France was from the same cave and was sold by the guys who found it in the late 40's. He knew some clues of how the cave would looks like but he didn't know the region where he should search . Something like the Crazy Jake case.
    If you are in a very bad economical situation and you are not going for fame, I could tell you where the cave from Earnie's story is, to go there and take some to cover your real needs and no more. Is also a good chance to discover if I am a BS artist.
    Last edited by markmar; Jan 17, 2020 at 02:45 PM.
    Idahodutch and starman 1 like this.
    Marius

If your true to your heart, you will never go wrong. The truth is the truth, no matter how you look at it, and in every treasure story and legend there is a grain of truth. It's up to your spirit and heart to know the difference. NP

Jan 2014
    3909 times
    no arthur...you are the one that defends the maps and have said you have them figured out...for the last time knock the drama off and unveil the mystery of the stone maps...i could use a good laugh..why don't you just admit that nothing has ever been recovered using those doorstops...unless you have proof of a recovery?...if so post it......don't even bother coming back at me with another drama post....we want facts...like sgt friday said....the facts...just the facts ...either post the finds or admit nothing has ever been found...simple as that....i'll bet anyone here that he cant come up with a recovery made using the door stops...and i don't mean pottery...i'm talking treasure...as in gold and silver
    We just seem to be going in circles, so I'll repeat this one more time.

You are the one who boasted about having "plenty of evidence." I'm calling you out on it.

I challenge you or anyone else to post hard evidence, right now, in this thread, that shows clearly that the Stone Maps are fake.
    alan m and JohnWhite like this.

us
    Dec 2008
    7329 times
    arthur...have you been drinking?...the evidence is on this forum..if you are too lazy to go look at it then that is your problem ...i'm done repeating it....i and many others have put it out there for you to see...you have come forth with nothing...all you do on here is make demands and bum information...you never post anything of value....prove the doorstops lead to anything of value and we will listen...this is like trying to reason with my wife.....you have not found jack following those doorstops and we all know it...just come clean and you will feel better

Jan 2014
    3909 times
    arthur...have you been drinking?...the evidence is on this forum..if you are too lazy to go look at it then that is your problem ...i'm done repeating it....i and many others have put it out there for you to see...you have come forth with nothing...all you do on here is make demands and bum information...you never post anything of value....prove the doorstops lead to anything of value and we will listen...this is like trying to reason with my wife.....you have not found jack following those doorstops and we all know it...just come clean and you will feel better
    In other words, you have no evidence.

us
    Dec 2008
    7329 times
    In other words, you have no evidence.
    clean the wax out of your ears arthur......cundiff..gordon..kollenborn..johnston have all produced mountains of proof ..the evidence has been posted here many times..the truth of the matter is you got nothing...you have never found squat with those maps and you don't know anyone that has...show us what you found and i'll eat my words.....or if you care to put up or shut up we can make a wager....but you have to prove you found treasure with the maps..i'll be glad to take your money..your next post will be the same as your last few i'm sure....all mouth and no treasure

Jan 2014
    3909 times
    clean the wax out of your ears arthur......cundiff..gordon..kollenborn..johnston have all produced mountains of proof ..the evidence has been posted here many times..the truth of the matter is you got nothing...you have never found squat with those maps and you don't know anyone that has...show us what you found and i'll eat my words.....or if you care to put up or shut up we can make a wager....but you have to prove you found treasure with the maps..i'll be glad to take your money..your next post will be the same as your last few i'm sure....all mouth and no treasure
    Posted where? Shouldn't be too hard for you to find and repost. Show me. Post a link, an article, anything.

If you want to convince me that the Stone Maps are fake, then YOU have to do the legwork, not me.
    alan m likes this.

Aug 2017
    909 times
    One day I just might get lucky and hit the lottery...But until then...I'll just keep on raising the ante by 1 million, for some lucky investor, for a trip to the area that I believe is depicted in the P.S.M's...Said investor will be able to see with their own eyes what I have been stating for some time...lol...And said ante will continue to go up by 1 million on my birthday up until the day that I meet my maker or someone with enough cash ante's up...IF any investor steps up...I hope that they will be adventurous enough to ride a mule for a week...

And I sure hope that they like beans and rice...rofl...With corn tortillas of course...I wonder how much a platinum deposit in North America might be worth todayAnd what IF it is Rhodium bearingWho knowsOnly time will tell...Here is a link to some interesting reading on how much a platinum deposit might be potentially worth in North America... https://www.google.com/search?q=plat...hrome&ie=UTF-8

I wonder how much has been spent on the search for the origin of my orelmao

Ed T
    Last edited by JohnWhite; Jan 17, 2020 at 10:01 PM.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links