coobs restaurant bulldozed

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
cobbs restaurant bulldozed

i was coming back from the grocery store down apache trail today and noticed a vacant lot with a bunch of rubble piled up..it then hit me that a local historical landmark has been destroyed...the food wasn't that great and i'm sure many a dutch hunter has gotten the runs from eating there over the years but it was part of apache junction history..all the well known ldm hunters used to hang out there..sad to see it go...:unhappysmiley:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
i was coming back from the grocery store down apache trail today and noticed a vacant lot with a bunch of rubble piled up..it then hit me that a local historical landmark has been destroyed...the food wasn't that great and i'm sure many a dutch hunter has gotten the runs from eating there over the years but it was part of apache junction history..all the well known ldm hunters used to hang out there..sad to see it go...:unhappysmiley:

Thanks for letting us know. Sad that people have no respect for historical buildings.

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe someone decoded the stone maps, leading to right under the restaurant?

AbTexEx

Nov 27, 2008
America's Dairyland
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Cowboys Up closed down. Now Cobb's gone. Still haven't found a good cup of coffee in this town.

cobbs.JPG

hmm.JPG

AJones

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread