Continuum

PotBelly Jim

Dec 8, 2017
Primary Interest:
Other
Saw no "vitriol" in Roy's posts. Grow a pair. Educated challenges to ones beliefs can bite. Everything he said was the truth.

We all work better with a little respect. And a little tolerance for opposing views.

OP
OP
somehiker

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saw no "vitriol" in Roy's posts. Grow a pair. Educated challenges to ones beliefs can bite. Everything he said was the truth.

We all work better with a little respect. And a little tolerance for opposing views.

vitriolic. Mean, nasty, and caustic as the worst acid, vitriolic words can hurt feelings, break hearts, and even lead to violence. Vitriolic is an adjective related to the noun vitriol — which means a metal sulphate. ... You are more likely to hear vitriolic used to describe caustic words.
vitriolic - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/vitriolic

Example....."Grow a pair"

The PSMs have been "deciphered" so many times it is beyond counting. Waltz never said a single word about any stone maps. Nothing on the PSMs shows any hint of ANY kind of link to the lost gold mine of Jacob Waltz. Prove I am wrong. I will wait.

vitriolic in American
(ˌvɪtriˈɑlɪk )
adjective
of, like, or derived from a vitriol
extremely biting or caustic; sharp and bitter

Example......." Prove I am wrong " in bolded form for emphasis is generally considered caustic/sharp when used as it is in this context.

Such use is frowned on by the moderators of this and most other forums.

Do I need to say more ?

PotBelly Jim

Dec 8, 2017
Primary Interest:
Other
vitriolic. Mean, nasty, and caustic as the worst acid, vitriolic words can hurt feelings, break hearts, and even lead to violence. Vitriolic is an adjective related to the noun vitriol — which means a metal sulphate. ... You are more likely to hear vitriolic used to describe caustic words.
vitriolic - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/vitriolic

Example....."Grow a pair"

vitriolic in American
(ˌvɪtriˈɑlɪk )
adjective
of, like, or derived from a vitriol
extremely biting or caustic; sharp and bitter

Example......." Prove I am wrong " in bolded form for emphasis is generally considered caustic/sharp when used as it is in this context.

Such use is frowned on by the moderators of this and most other forums.

Do I need to say more ?

Nope. No need to say anything else. Got it.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roy ( Oroblanco )

There are few clues which could connect the LDM to the PSM. Just to post some:

- Ted Cox clue at Lost Dutchman Mine. Clue which maybe he has heard from Herman Petrasch.

"Cox believed this to be both the Dutchman and the Soldiers’ mine. Cox also thought that the Doc Thorne treasure was located in this area. ......>>> (5) On making a slight bend, you will see a natural rock formation with the distinct appearance of a Roman-nosed mustang with one ear laid back over a jagged cropped mane"

- Apache Jack clue at Dutchman's Lost Mine. Clue which IMO refers to the LDM with the tunnel below and across the two rooms house ruin.

"Apache Jack further said that the Apache left a marker. In a steep-climbing arroyo high upon a mountainside where no white prospector would normally think of looking for gold, was a bright yellow ribbon of it in a narrow vein of rose quartz. It lay under towering cliffs, which overhung the whole arroyo, within plain sight of nearby Weaver’s Needle, and thinking no white man would ever venture there, the Apaches did not conceal this place. Below was the secret marker, an eight-foot high boulder hoisted upon the skyline of a ridge ... This boulder had been chiseled to look like a rampant horse’s head with mouth open, one ear laid back and with the other ear standing straight up. However, it was only so recognized against the sky when viewed from down canyon a short ways to the north. "

- Mexicans miners clue -unknown source but posted by JackH TN member in post #63 at http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/lo...ml#post3125144

"The Mexicans were mining, while there were "Lookouts" high above the Mine.
As the day advanced late into the afternoon, all of a sudden under the breath
of a Scout, "Aye Carrumba", then yelled "EL COBOLLO" & was heard below.
When the miners came out it was said to them "EL COBOLLO" was seen in
the canyon arroyo. "How do you know this ?", was asked, "It was heard from
above !" "And how did he know this ?" "He saw him and someone was holding
his reins !" "Where did you hear this ?" "It came from Jesus !"

- DeGrazia sketch with Dr. Thorne theme in which is depicted a horse head.

- Julia's map in which is depicted a
horse head.

I don't say the stone Trail map leads to the LDM but IMHO the LDM inclined shaft is depicted in the Horse stone map.

Last edited:

arcana-exploration

May 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roy ( Oroblanco )

There are few clues which could connect the LDM to the PSM. Just to post some:

- Ted Cox clue at Lost Dutchman Mine. Clue which maybe he has heard from Herman Petrasch.

"Cox believed this to be both the Dutchman and the Soldiers’ mine. Cox also thought that the Doc Thorne treasure was located in this area. ......>>> (5) On making a slight bend, you will see a natural rock formation with the distinct appearance of a Roman-nosed mustang with one ear laid back over a jagged cropped mane"

- Apache Jack clue at Dutchman's Lost Mine. Clue which IMO refers to the LDM with the tunnel below and across the two rooms house ruin.

"Apache Jack further said that the Apache left a marker. In a steep-climbing arroyo high upon a mountainside where no white prospector would normally think of looking for gold, was a bright yellow ribbon of it in a narrow vein of rose quartz. It lay under towering cliffs, which overhung the whole arroyo, within plain sight of nearby Weaver’s Needle, and thinking no white man would ever venture there, the Apaches did not conceal this place. Below was the secret marker, an eight-foot high boulder hoisted upon the skyline of a ridge ... This boulder had been chiseled to look like a rampant horse’s head with mouth open, one ear laid back and with the other ear standing straight up. However, it was only so recognized against the sky when viewed from down canyon a short ways to the north. "

- Mexicans miners clue -unknown source but posted by JackH TN member in post #63 at http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/lo...ml#post3125144

"The Mexicans were mining, while there were "Lookouts" high above the Mine.
As the day advanced late into the afternoon, all of a sudden under the breath
of a Scout, "Aye Carrumba", then yelled "EL COBOLLO" & was heard below.
When the miners came out it was said to them "EL COBOLLO" was seen in
the canyon arroyo. "How do you know this ?", was asked, "It was heard from
above !" "And how did he know this ?" "He saw him and someone was holding
his reins !" "Where did you hear this ?" "It came from Jesus !"

- DeGrazia sketch with Dr. Thorne theme in which is depicted a horse head.

- Julia's map in which is depicted a
horse head.

I don't say the stone Trail map leads to the LDM but IMHO the LDM inclined shaft is depicted in the Horse stone map.

Again PSMs leads to the same "Birds nest " The Dutchman was taking eggs from, ( why is that so hard to believe?). Also mentioned earlier if you have the mine, you will not need to ask any questions. We are confident we are on the right site, but we are still are putting pieces together, that is why I ask questions, as will or would anyone who finds it. Just finding the mine is the beginning, it still is a process to put things together. When our book comes out next year, we will have a lot of answers, but it will still take years to put all the pieces together, if ever.

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The PSMs have been "deciphered" so many times it is beyond counting. Waltz never said a single word about any stone maps. Nothing on the PSMs shows any hint of ANY kind of link to the lost gold mine of Jacob Waltz. Prove I am wrong. I will wait.
Howdy Roy,

There are many who have claimed to have deciphered the PSM's, just as there are many who claim that they are fake. If they had really deciphered them, they would have a mine to show for it. All they have is an excuse, and maybe a book with a lot of pictures, except pictures of the actual clues, and the mine. They all come here asking questions, proving that they have nothing, making up, or altering the clues to fit their story.

Jacob Waltz knew nothing about the PSM's because they were uncovered long after he was gone, it's that simple. However three of Waltz's clues are found on the stones. Are all the pyramids fake because you may not understand the symbols on them? Yes I can prove it to you, and I am glad that you can wait, because it will be a while. :tongue3:

Homar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Again PSMs leads to the same "Birds nest " The Dutchman was taking eggs from, ( why is that so hard to believe?). Also mentioned earlier if you have the mine, you will not need to ask any questions. We are confident we are on the right site, but we are still are putting pieces together, that is why I ask questions, as will or would anyone who finds it. Just finding the mine is the beginning, it still is a process to put things together. When our book comes out next year, we will have a lot of answers, but it will still take years to put all the pieces together, if ever.

Jeff

If you have a horse head near by your site, you have a chance to find the LDM. Otherwise....
As I wrote many times, nobody will find the LDM by chance or searching in the fields. You have to know exactly where the mine is and this will happen only if someone who knows where it is , will show you the spot.
Remember how Waltz said :" The mine is so difficult to find even you know where it is ", so imagine the spot.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Roy,

There are many who have claimed to have deciphered the PSM's, just as there are many who claim that they are fake. If they had really deciphered them, they would have a mine to show for it. All they have is an excuse, and maybe a book with a lot of pictures, except pictures of the actual clues, and the mine. They all come here asking questions, proving that they have nothing, making up, or altering the clues to fit their story.

Jacob Waltz knew nothing about the PSM's because they were uncovered long after he was gone, it's that simple. However three of Waltz's clues are found on the stones. Are all the pyramids fake because you may not understand the symbols on them? Yes I can prove it to you, and I am glad that you can wait, because it will be a while. :tongue3:

Homar

Well Homar...I have proof...But I am not willing to share it with anyone at this moment...And the stones do lead to an area of interest...Trust me...Maybe one day I will share the proof with some of ya'll...So ya'll can continue to believe what ever it is that ya'll choose to believe...And I will continue to believe that which I choose to believe...

Ed T

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
I remember them simply as the stone maps. Does PSM represent Peralta Stone Maps? If so, who made that connection and why would it belong in this educational thread? Seems like quite a stretch.

C6E8850D-DD54-4894-A848-9BEFE5F11CDC.jpeg

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember them simply as the stone maps. Does PSM represent Peralta Stone Maps? If so, who made that connection and why would it belong in this educational thread? Seems like quite a stretch.

View attachment 1744788

I believe Dave's doorstop definition is a proper description of the stone maps...lol...In my last post I failed to mention that my little area that I believe relates to the stone maps is not in AZ...So I strongly believe that the stone maps have nothing whatsoever to do with the lost doucheman mine...That is...Unless it has something to do with German Jesuits or other religious fanatics and an area that was being worked in the distant past...Heck...IF I could only get me a piece of wood from the area in question...I believe that a carbon dating of wood might give us an accurate age of the area in question...Oh well...I can continue to hope...Maybe one day I will find a piece of wood in the area in question...

Ed T

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

View attachment 1744788

Howdy Hal,

Welcome back, while it makes no difference if they are called Peralta Stone Maps, or door stops, Greg Davis might have the answer. Mr. Davis has the biggest collection of articles related to the LDM. It's a slim chance since from what I have found, the stone maps were precisely buried in 1718. Anyway, Mr. Davis has an old article where Rafael Grijalva brought a stone back from Atlar, Sonora. Sometime later, Ramon Grijalva, his brother I believe, is said to have mentioned some stones in another article. I have never read what Ramon talked about, but I suspect that it was about the stones that Travis uncovered years later.

Homar

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well Homar...I have proof...But I am not willing to share it with anyone at this moment...And the stones do lead to an area of interest...Trust me...Maybe one day I will share the proof with some of ya'll...So ya'll can continue to believe what ever it is that ya'll choose to believe...And I will continue to believe that which I choose to believe...

Ed T
This is part of the problem with having a discussion about the stone maps, seems everyone has the solution but no one is willing to share any of that information, but they are eager to post that they have solved them, makes the whole topic a waste of time

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is part of the problem with having a discussion about the stone maps, seems everyone has the solution but no one is willing to share any of that information, but they are eager to post that they have solved them, makes the whole topic a waste of time

Well alan...IF you knew of the location of which I speak...You would decide not to share the information with anyone...I believe that my little site could solve the mystery of many treasure legends...So...I am not trying to derail your discussion...You can continue to share your theories with one another...And I will continue to make silly remarks in regards to what I believe to be the truth...

Ed T

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well alan...IF you knew of the location of which I speak...You would decide not to share the information with anyone...I believe that my little site could solve the mystery of many treasure legends...So...I am not trying to derail your discussion...You can continue to share your theories with one another...And I will continue to make silly remarks in regards to what I believe to be the truth...

Ed T
Actually, as a few members here can attest, I have shared some of my information

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, as a few members here can attest, I have shared some of my information

I too have shared much information alan...I am no FF...I have more than one poem about my prospecting trips...And I also believe that one day some of said sites might produce great wealth for whoever may find said areas...We will just have to wait and see...

Reno is and will always be one of my contingencies... :)

Ed T

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
If you had, you would not be full of questions. :tongue3: :occasion14: :thumbsup:

No amigo Homar, I ask questions because that makes for much more interesting discussions than simply saying things. Don't assume what I know or don't know. Sometimes I have even asked questions I already know the answers to, just to see if the person(s) posting have a clue. It is not a 'belief' to simply state the fact that there is nothing linking the PSMs with the LDM. Marius posted some clues which could, maybe, might be possibly a link, just like every attempt to link them together it is a leap of faith. The places named on the stone maps would not indicate Arizona is even the right state to be searching, since Sonora, Mex and El Paso are both outside of the boundaries of AZ. Just because a map is found in a certain area does not automatically mean that map is OF that area. Don't get me wrong, I wish you the best of luck and would love to see the eighteen mines that some theorists claim the stone maps lead to. It won't hurt my feelings and I would be more than happy to be the first to congratulate you! Also don't hurry anything on my account, I am constant as the Northern star, will still be around hunting lost treasures until my ashes are blowing in the wind.

Apologies to anyone whom was offended by my use of the BOLD type, which was not intended to be any kind of insult, it was in bold because some folks skip over most of what is written but will catch it if you put it in bold. Seems like there are some thin skins around here, or are reading things between the lines that were never there in the first place. Nothing I posted was intended as an insult or offense to anyone, it was as a challenge to you whom are convinced that the PSMs are directly linked to the LDM to provide proof to support that belief. Sort of like saying "Change my mind" and yes I can certainly change my mind when new information is presented.

One other thing but someone mentioned about not having any mines to show only books and photos/theories, well I have owned a number of mines in my lifetime including some that produced millions in gold after my discovery of it. So it is not just hot air and interpretations of shadows for everyone. In fact I probably have the fewest photographs of anyone here, partly due to having lost a huge number when our home burned to the ground some years back.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Many posters here are simply fishing for information that might augment their particular pet project and perhaps support their theory or working model. Some of the anglers are pretty cagey. Nobody who has solved any sort of valuable riddle is ever going to reveal their solution on a TH forum. There's no benefit, other than attention gathering, which can bring unwelcome problems. Those who just make claims with no supporting evidence or argument won't be taken seriously and are likely to eventually be ignored.

Oro's questioning of a PSM/LDM connection is quite well-founded, IMO. The burden of proof lies with the claimant - that's just the way things work. Those who are insulted by the questions can calm the waters the air by initiating a convincing argument to support the idea. People who want the truth are first and foremost willing to change their beliefs when the facts suggest it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread