Legend vs Realitiy - Page 14
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 339
Like Tree699Likes

Thread: Legend vs Realitiy

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #196
    us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    3,826
    11129 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindbowman View Post
    when I refer to the handle of the bull wipe effect . this means the volcanic vent comes to the surface but dose not reach the surface and runs into the older fault line and thus heat and pressure force the metal and liquid quartz and other minerals along the fault line when I say the two fault line run in different directions . this could be caused by different effects . one would be the Earth flipping on its axis ...the other could be as simple as a large asteroid hit of the earth's surface that causes the fault line to go apposing the normal rotation of the Earth's motion ...in some way of these or even a event we don't know about could have caused this effect ...
    Fascinating stuff.
    So I searched for fault lines in Arizona, but I am not a geologist. Anyway, I ran across this term Ma.
    As in "Most volcanic rocks are 20-30 Ma in southeastern Arizona..."
    Can't find out what means.
    I understood a great deal of what you are saying here.
    For what it is worth. Someone with a background in geology could probably make hay out of it.
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

  2. #197
    us
    May 2010
    texas
    1,394
    2956 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Ma stands for mega-annum, or a million years.

  3. #198
    us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    3,826
    11129 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by coazon de oro View Post
    Ma stands for mega-annum, or a million years.
    Thanks! Could not find that info anywhere.
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

  4. #199

    Aug 2007
    1,303
    262 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    https://www.mindat.org/min-3337.html maybe this will help .
    Last edited by Blindbowman; Sep 10, 2019 at 10:26 PM.
    weekender likes this.

  5. #200

    Aug 2007
    1,303
    262 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    just because you believe dose not make it so ...so when someone say they never found anything out there ...who really knows ...lol
    Last edited by Blindbowman; Sep 10, 2019 at 10:28 PM.

  6. #201
    us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    3,826
    11129 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindbowman View Post
    just because you believe dose not make it so ...so when someone say they never found anything out there ...who really knows ...lol
    Thanks for the link.
    Well, I wonder. Why did Waltz go where he went?
    And kind of wonder...guess they knew as much as the Apache about obtaining water. A gallon of water weighs about eight pounds. Not easy to pack enough water into some those areas.
    When you went did you take a burro along?
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

  7. #202

    Aug 2007
    1,303
    262 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly Prince View Post
    Thanks for the link.
    Well, I wonder. Why did Waltz go where he went?
    And kind of wonder...guess they knew as much as the Apache about obtaining water. A gallon of water weighs about eight pounds. Not easy to pack enough water into some those areas.
    When you went did you take a burro along?
    waltz did not find the mine he took it from others that had ...no the fact is I don't drink water .. never have hate it ...I drink green tea and very seldom 2% milk ...as a touch null I cant drink water ...! its a last choice ...!

  8. #203
    us
    Apr 2013
    Huntington Beach California
    814
    3411 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindbowman View Post
    waltz did not find the mine he took it from others that had ...no the fact is I don't drink water .. never have hate it ...I drink green tea and very seldom 2% milk ...as a touch null I cant drink water ...! its a last choice ...!
    If you drink green tea you are drinking water and milk is 70% water also. You actually like water, just water that is disguised as water.

  9. #204
    us
    Fortune Favors the BOLD, while Karma Favors the Wise!

    Jan 2006
    Arizona Vagrant
    Modded SD2000 / White's Goldmaster 4B / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID
    6,546
    6711 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindbowman View Post
    waltz did not find the mine he took it from others that had ...no the fact is I don't drink water .. never have hate it ...I drink green tea and very seldom 2% milk ...as a touch null I cant drink water ...! its a last choice ...!

    Yeah, I bet that milk is awesome in the Supers on a 130 degree day!LOL

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	giphy.gif 
Views:	12 
Size:	499.0 KB 
ID:	1751721
    "You wouldn't like me when I'm mad, because I back up my rage with hard facts and logic!" - The Credible Hulk

    ............... ALWAYS REMEMBER: When you make a typo, the errorists win...................Aloha Snackbar!

  10. #205

    Aug 2007
    1,303
    262 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Roberts View Post
    If you drink green tea you are drinking water and milk is 70% water also. You actually like water, just water that is disguised as water.
    Sherlock Holmes where have you been all these year , Da .. !

  11. #206

    Aug 2007
    1,303
    262 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by gollum View Post
    Yeah, I bet that milk is awesome in the Supers on a 130 degree day!LOL

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	giphy.gif 
Views:	12 
Size:	499.0 KB 
ID:	1751721
    then I would be no better then these back stabbing cowards !
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  12. #207
    us
    Apr 2013
    Huntington Beach California
    814
    3411 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by gollum View Post
    Yeah, I bet that milk is awesome in the Supers on a 130 degree day!LOL

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	giphy.gif 
Views:	12 
Size:	499.0 KB 
ID:	1751721
    Mike,...... You're wrong, BB could simply take a cow with him into the mountains and have fresh milk whenever he wants and this would not seem strange in the least, .... considering.

  13. #208
    us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    3,826
    11129 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Roberts View Post
    Mike,...... You're wrong, BB could simply take a cow with him into the mountains and have fresh milk whenever he wants and this would not seem strange in the least, .... considering.
    Well, guess a goat might be worth the trouble.
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

  14. #209
    us
    Jul 2011
    Gold canyon AZ
    806
    1093 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindbowman View Post
    Sherlock Holmes where have you been all these year , Da .. !
    ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2C41AD4F-A4E0-4E87-97FF-752B67AC8CF4.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	455.6 KB 
ID:	1751733  
    Some books are dangerous, not to be opened with impunity.
    Not everything that can be counted, counts
    Not everything that counts, can be counted

  15. #210
    us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    3,826
    11129 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindbowman View Post
    then I would be no better then these back stabbing cowards !
    If someone headed into the Superstition Mountains, I get the impression they are sometimes followed and watched. Is that true?
    Real of Tayopa likes this.
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

 

 
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Seven Must Die Legend?
    By PullTabPete in forum Oak Island
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: Sep 04, 2017, 08:29 PM
  2. Just got a legend today...
    By BrockSamson in forum Fisher Research Labs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: May 20, 2015, 09:56 PM
  3. A Day of Legend
    By SouthJerseyJim in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Feb 11, 2013, 07:40 PM
  4. Treasure legend
    By jaggaz KY in forum Metal Detecting
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Sep 16, 2012, 01:10 PM
  5. Legend
    By NEWN in forum Treasure Legends - Kansas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Nov 16, 2009, 08:18 AM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0