Legend vs Realitiy

Crowfriend

Apr 29, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why trap it if empty. How deep is the hole? Was this somewhere in AZ?
Sorry for all the questions- I'm always curious. Not sure what you meant by preserving the contents.

At some point in time it was entirely enclosed as a cache or granary. If it contained perishables perhaps the lit torch would help preserve whatever was cached in there. It’s not much of a theory on my part, it’s just the only one I could think ofsince it’s a smallish cave, about 5’ deep, 8’ length. It located in SE Az. In a month or so I am returning to the site with an archaeologist to sample the stucco for dating the age. It’s associated with a long used Apache site.

Crowfriend

Apr 29, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes and I have build custom motor cycles from the bare frame up for over 16 years . and I am going riding in a few .. I will ride about 100 miles today and work a few things for a friend and I don't get paid for it but he can call me night or day and in 5 minutes I will be on bike going to help him . he is chef of the Mohawk nation and he has my respect and yes he thinks a lot like I do ... I grew up in that world in that reality . I could type till my hands fell off and they would never under stand uit .. but I can look eye to eye with any tribe and they know I am a great shaman .. that's what I am ...ride like wind live free and die real ...walk threw the beyond and live again and again ...till then .. full tank of gas bike clean and shined . checked and ready to ride .. latter ...

All the great Shamans build bikes, search for treasure, and write extensively on forums.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the great Shamans build bikes, search for treasure, and write extensively on forums.
... no some just wait hidden in the shadows with a compound bow and shoot them walking off the trails .you got to bait them first .,got to hit them in the back of the neck to stop them in their tracks . don't want to make to much clean up .. have to have something to eat why your hunting ...by the way how much do you weight ..? Mohawks can not take them any where ...its funny how hard it is to read a bike plate at 85MPH ... back canyon roads is got a lot of step hills . bikes fly up them with no problem ...I know a few tricks no one ever hears it coming ... then whack lights out ! do you like soap . I make a killer soap ...you just have to finish the blow ...lol

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if your going to be stupid do it some where else ..!

If you continue to insult members or make another veiled threat your going to lose posting privilages.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you continue to insult members or make another veiled threat your going to lose posting privilages.
....... no but its alright if they come into my thread only to insult me and talk BS when it has nothing to do with the topic of the thread. . and I made no threat to any one on this site .. but you have a good day sir ....!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
....... no but its alright if they come into my thread only to insult me and talk BS when it has nothing to do with the topic of the thread. . and I made no threat to any one on this site .. but you have a good day sir ....!

Once opening post on a thread is made, it becomes TreasureNet's thread. If your insulted report it, if mods see insult it will be addressed.

Last edited:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if your going to be stupid do it some where else ..!

I don't think Cyzac understood the background of the photo, Bowman.
Maybe I am wrong, but Jesuits, Spanish, ordinary padres, Indians, ordinary miners, all had their peculiar ways of marking trails, right? Never mind frivolous marks by hikers.
But I am going to look at something else for a bit about doors.

Last edited:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By the way, any indication who built the church? Just a generic thing for the Indian converts and Spaniards?

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes , Oro I will be going back and checking this out my self .. I have been researching and studying the building design of what is left of this site .. I count right off hand about 60-70 building were at the site and I believe what he said about the site being 3-5 levels tall is correct from what I am seeing .. the site is almost totally gone . they did destroy it to the ground . but I will tell you what I seeing as of now .. I see what very much looks like Kivas it per-dates Jacal construction , it in fact pre-dates Archaic–Early Basket maker Era construction . I am not a pro in this field . but if I was to guess . I would it dates around 7,000-10,000 BCE this why they were protecting this site ... I can not wait to go back and live at this site for a week or two ....I see things that tell me this site had Zuni, Hohokam ,and pre- Archaic–Early Basketmaker Era people living there at different times ..when I look at the site close I only see the shame of the white man within me .. how could destroy something so beautiful and brilliantly made ... I feel the shame of the white man within and see the real savage as my red blood flows threw me I cry in side ....

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as you know I face surgery and I have a rare heart condition , this said .. note the standing 90 degree stone post construction , stone with hand made mortar, note the stone walling footers ,note where they had cut into the mortar door and window out lines .note the square opening windows that face the southwestern sky ..note the lack of wood used in these constructions ..as the small Aztec boy Tazza threw the great flood , I was there and I can only hope to remember me ,I am sorry I am not part of your time ,your reality . I was there and so shall I be ...

Attachments

• IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    426.4 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    446.9 KB · Views: 106
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes , ..the Church , the convent and the fruit garden all with in one build space away from each other . what are the odds , you tell me ...?

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that's why it was worded "side of the convent " because the Church is in line with the side of the Convent that opening in the cliff right behind the Church . see what I told you about how Triangulation works the church is in line with he side of the convent ,then he adds the fruit garden as the missing point ...so yes Cevola ,or Ciuola or Cibola or Topira or Tayopa , no matter how you say it .. this is the real Cibola / Tayopa !

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know if you realized this yet , but if there is no gold , no silver .no treasure trove . this site could still bring millions $$$$ into the state of AZ..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread