Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they wont talk about it most of the time ...and most likely you will not get a straight answer. . if you do it will be taking you away from what your looking for .I am sorry I don't blame them ,its like Bethlehem to them .. as I pointed out in the chichimeca codex one of their God was born there and Montezuma and other legends rest there ,this is not a place for greed or collectors ,don't poke a hornets nets unless your ready to run ....

I would blame them for keeping quiet. They got a lot of examples of what happens.
Meant to ask you something but got to look back on the thread.
Btw, is Ciuola a Zuni word? Can't find it anywhere but on those old maps.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would blame them for keeping quiet. They got a lot of examples of what happens.
Meant to ask you something but got to look back on the thread.
no, I believe its a coded by the Spaniards I listed some of the different spellings .. Cevola ,Cibola ,Civola ,Ciuola see the first 3 letters change ,they did the same thing with the Tayopa . Topira see the letters ( T,o,p,a ) are all in the same order and this would make the key letters in the code spell Hoya

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
see the code letters are 4 letters ( T, o , p , a ) the words given are 6 letter the stones tell us 8 start at A count 8 letters . (H) , see he uses P in both words but he only used Y once so the next word has to start with H and ( o , a ) must be in the same order in the word being made thus no other word can be made other then Hoya

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, so tell me what are the two missing words in the code sequence ...?

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
see the code letters are 4 letters ( T, o , p , a ) the words given are 6 letter the stones tell us 8 start at A count 8 letters . (H) , see he uses P in both words but he only used Y once so the next word has to start with H and ( o , a ) must be in the same order in the word being made thus no other word can be made other then Hoya

Well, that is interesting. Wonder what maps the Italian mapmakers worked off of to be aware of the word Ciuola. Or maybe that is an ignorant question. Maybe they were Jesuits. I suppose that would give them access to Spanish knowledge.Don't know.
Do you have any of those books describing early Spanish treasure signs and symbols?
Can you read Spanish?
So your next project is the seven caves, right? Sorry about all the questions :) Been wondering if any of the Zuni art can be linked to Aztec art. Or maybe other peoples in Arizona. Maybe even Apache art, symbols but they don't seem much into that kind of thing.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
missing two words .. first letter A , 6th letter G what letter has he not used from the 4 word .. U last letter A . word Agua , last missing word . he topa . the he uses TO and Ho ..what letter are missing . ( M ) , he uses Pa , missing word = MAPA ...now you know how I knew the stones and Peralta/ Ruth map were made by the same person .....what the unknown missing word . Perfill mapa = Peralta map

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
see the word perfil it is missing the letter ( L ) 6 letters change to 7 letters . MaPa . changes from 4 letters to 3 ...same code finial answer ..two words Peralta map !

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
see the word perfil it is missing the letter ( L ) 6 letters change to 7 letters . MaPa . changes from 4 letters to 3 ...same code finial answer ..two words Peralta map !

My brother was in the Air Force, stationed in Germany in the sixties intercepting radio communications. He loves puzzles and codes. Maybe I should get him looking at these coded maps.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BB...The translation of perfil is profile...And it is my personal belief that the perfil mapa is an image of the profile of an area of the trail...As to which part of the trail???I plead the 5th on that...lol

Maybe one day some person of means will ante up and I will show them the area of the perfil image...Only time will tell...After all...8 figures is one heck of a payday...hahaha

Ed T

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB...The translation of perfil is profile...And it is my personal belief that the perfil mapa is an image of the profile of an area of the trail...As to which part of the trail???I plead the 5th on that...lol

Maybe one day some person of means will ante up and I will show them the area of the perfil image...Only time will tell...After all...8 figures is one heck of a payday...hahaha

Ed T
not if you have to sell your soul for it ....!

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My brother was in the Air Force, stationed in Germany in the sixties intercepting radio communications. He loves puzzles and codes. Maybe I should get him looking at these coded maps.
my father was a radioman on a B-29 in Korea he taught ham radio to the blind ,he taught it to the Navaho .....I grew up listening to the key at 139 words a minutes .. I have never seen anyone better ..

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not if you have to sell your soul for it ....!

I would never sell my soul BB...I would still live a humble life...I would just have more money...lol...The devil is in the details...

Ed T

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i hope you enjoy it . but i know where the mine is and no one has been there as of 2018 .

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i hope you enjoy it . but i know where the mine is and no one has been there as of 2018 .

I have not been to the area of which I speak since the early 90's...And I doubt anyone has been there since then...lol...I guess only God's creatures know IF anyone else has been there...Who knows BB...I don't even know IF an 8 figure payday can refresh my memory...hehehe

Ed T

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
life is only as good as the way you live it

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
life is only as good as the way you live it

I'm still waiting to turn 66 so I can move to Mazatlan...I have wanted to retire in Mazatlan for some time now...IF the Social Security laws would allow me to move to Mexico and retire there before I turn 66 I would have moved there long ago...lol...I fell in love with Mexico long ago...Life in Mexico is far more relaxed than life here in the U.S. I can hardly wait to move there one day...

Ed T

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I'm still waiting to turn 66 so I can move to Mazatlan...I have wanted to retire in Mazatlan for some time now...IF the Social Security laws would allow me to move to Mexico and retire there before I turn 66 I would have moved there long ago...lol...I fell in love with Mexico long ago...Life in Mexico is far more relaxed than life here in the U.S. I can hardly wait to move there one day...

Ed T
power bill in mexico..about 10 bucks
water bill in mexico...3 bucks
eat shrimp and fish out of the ocean and grow your own garden for veggies..why they leave paradise and come up here i don't know:dontknow:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Hillbilly Prince wrote

I realize this was directed to BB, not trying to speak for him as I see he already answered. The name is supposedly the name of the main village found and conquered by Coronado, a Pueblo name not Zuni. According to another source that I do not have handy it was originally the word to mean "bull" as in a buffalo bull. The Spanish V and B sound very similar and we find spellings varying quite a lot including Cevola Civola Cibola etc and on the maps sometimes the U is where the V was intended, just as Latin sometimes has a V where a U should be.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That isn't easy. Any of them interested in your lines of work? Never married, no kids. Any woman who would marry me is locked up in a mental institution :)

Hillbilly Prince,

Who is your avatar? Is it you? It looks a LOT like Chas Smash from the old Ska Band "Madness":

ChasSmash.JPG

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread