Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB, I loved to read the info you have put out on here. I am so very sorry for your losses over time. I will be moving to the panhandle of Texas very soon, and will have a lot of time on my hands in the next few years (the military is medically separating me), and will be officially 'retired' by 2023. The best part - it only puts me at 43 and still able to do things that call for an adventure such as this legend. Have you thought of writing a book on your story?

Going to become one of Coronado's Children? ;)

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
true but I will live and die a thousand times before I ever even come close to under standing the human species ..do you know the difference between eternal live and immortal live ...? eternal life you live and die and never remember one life to the next ,, Immortal life as we grow older we start to member our past life times ..some are so old they remember dozens of life times . . you would think it would make you happy . but it reminds you of all the family and friends that have died around you ..some stop caring .some don't value human life ...would you want a book to remind you of all you lost in so many life times ...think about it ...

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CT3 my sister lives in Kerrville , Texas , you picked a good spot the pan handle is up near 66 ... lets now if your near 66 maybe I stop by on the way threw give you a how to get lost in the supers crash course ...lol

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Going to become one of Coronado's Children? ;)

CoilTek3 has already become one of Coronado's Children, the fact he posted here proves it. :occasion14:

A major problem with the 'spirit world' discussion is the very intangible-ness of it. There is really no way to measure it, and since much of this 'info' is in the form of dreams, we can not ever be sure whether it really came from the spirits or just the product of the unconscious mind. Toss in the symbolism frequently reported in 'spirit world' communications which is so difficult to interpret correctly and you have a fount of information, which is utterly untrustworthy. No offense intended to anyone using psychic information to hunt for treasures, I am sure that it probably has proved to be accurate and recovered a treasure or more than one on more than one occasion, BUT the opposite result is FAR more common.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok all the fun is over ,I have gave you full scale from legend to reality . now we reset the topic to link them both to the LDM . if you don't believe there was ever a LDM that's ok its up to you what you believe and that's fine with me . but that's not what this thread is about and the door is over there ... for the rest you now we set the scales to forward and we look forward ,,,... is the LDM did waltz ever really have mine ... yes 1...see my goal was to five facts and evidence that proves parts of the legend and realities were true . I did and then it was time to build logical sequence that fit together .. then put those sequence back in the order till we had a true path of time line that link waltz or the clues to the mine in one path clear up the path and remove any unknowns and see what's left ...at what I learn from my 6 expeditions ,and see if I could relate any of the data to clear photos of the mountains ...I am not going to rush this part of the thread because it plays a part in under stand the over reasoning of Waltz to under the man is to know how he reacted in these events even if we think he was a sweet old man this a amazing mount of gold that most would never see in 10 life times and it may not be worth a 3rd of what the serpents eye is but you would not want to play that game its for shaman like me .... so I will focus on the LDM for all the threads remainder unless asked for data other then that ... https://www.jstor.org/stable/20166753?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents .

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Will someone PLEASE close the gate the bulls are craping all over the place

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CoilTek3 has already become one of Coronado's Children, the fact he posted here proves it. :occasion14:

A major problem with the 'spirit world' discussion is the very intangible-ness of it. There is really no way to measure it, and since much of this 'info' is in the form of dreams, we can not ever be sure whether it really came from the spirits or just the product of the unconscious mind. Toss in the symbolism frequently reported in 'spirit world' communications which is so difficult to interpret correctly and you have a fount of information, which is utterly untrustworthy. No offense intended to anyone using psychic information to hunt for treasures, I am sure that it probably has proved to be accurate and recovered a treasure or more than one on more than one occasion, BUT the opposite result is FAR more common.

Should we celebrate another man descending into madness? :laughing7:
There are famous examples of people who were grappling with problems, and the solution to them in a dream. Not really surprising that can happen.
I have never seen a ghost or spirit. My older brother once saw my dead brother, and my neice also saw him on a different occasion. That is what they claim anyway.
As far as that subject goes I have to agree we cannot move on that information. Maybe in some scenario where two people shared the same vision, but oh well...
I am curious about Waltz before he became a somebody.
Did I read in another post you are not sure the Peralta family had mines in Arizona?
:coffee:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Should we celebrate another man descending into madness? :laughing7:
There are famous examples of people who were grappling with problems, and the solution to them in a dream. Not really surprising that can happen.
I have never seen a ghost or spirit. My older brother once saw my dead brother, and my neice also saw him on a different occasion. That is what they claim anyway.
As far as that subject goes I have to agree we cannot move on that information. Maybe in some scenario where two people shared the same vision, but oh well...
I am curious about Waltz before he became a somebody.
Did I read in another post you are not sure the Peralta family had mines in Arizona?
:coffee:
most of the information your are seeking is just speculation..ask 10 different guys..you'll probably get 10 different answers....there is written proof that peraltas had claims in the bradshaw mountains ..do some checking in the records and you will find it...but no proof they had claims in the supers...others will tell you it was the gonzales family that had the mines in the supers...take your pick:icon_scratch:

Dardariel

Oct 27, 2018
Canyon, TX
Detector(s) used
White's TreasurePro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your diagram misses one thing about the CWO4: He's the guy that calls the Admirals/Generals by their first names (I've seen it happen more than once in two branches).

Mike

lol True. I still find it weird to call my boss sir since we went to high school together.

Dardariel

Oct 27, 2018
Canyon, TX
Detector(s) used
White's TreasurePro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ok ok...haha...

Not many people can have the opportunity to retire before the age of 45...and I am going to take up more hunting when I do.

Dardariel

Oct 27, 2018
Canyon, TX
Detector(s) used
White's TreasurePro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CT3 my sister lives in Kerrville , Texas , you picked a good spot the pan handle is up near 66 ... lets now if your near 66 maybe I stop by on the way threw give you a how to get lost in the supers crash course ...lol

Actually, I will be just south of old 66 in Canyon. Waiting on the land offer to come back for the acreage I am planning on getting. It is 5 miles west of I-27 and 12 miles east of 66.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you see my post about my Iron Door trip? I plan on making more trips...just have to finish some things off before that happens.

You will have to show me where it is. Saw some of your posts but no Iron Door theory.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not talked about my next find .. for a very good reason ...un till I can examine the 3 pieces of evidence in detail I will not show them ...I found these items at two different sites out of the 16 sites I am researching ...it would take years to prove these are link directly to their source .. I am studying them in photo in some hope to isolate any detail that could prove them age correct to the culture they IMHO belong to ...I looked right at two of these items from about 20 feet away and did not realize what they were at the time . ...knowing they looked out place I took pictures of them and hope I would under stand what was different about some time in the future research. IMHO I have identified the items ... they are 3 polished serpentine blocks that belong to pre - 1500 BCE Olmec made for the site at La Venta...

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMHO the reason I come to this conception is because of the seven caves codex . shows the birth of the Quetzalcoatl the known evidence of this God comes from the La Venta site and dates to 1500 BCE .

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Some years ago I compiled a list of "Iron Door" lost mine and hidden treasure tales. I had 10 or 12, but the list fried when that computer went room temperature. Anyway, the gist is that the "iron door" clue is a code term used in cover stories that allegedly describe KGC sites. If Belle Starr is connected, the chances ought to improve, since she is allegedly associated with members of the group. "Starr" is also a red-flag name.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if your talking about a treasure trove with iron doors ,its not what you think it is .. one of the legends of the iron doors was not real doors . it was a armed wagon that was cut up and was iron plate that was used in the hiding of treasure trove ,,,....and it is in fact link to the LDM ...lol ...only a few of them were KGC and it really did not play out well for them .. the leader hide the Gold and jewels in another location ...but those men did work 18 locations in the superstition mountains , its called the Beal's treasure trove ....lol and yes I do know where it is ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread