OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
do you know how to tell if your Harley is running correctly , your not walking !

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
sorry they don't want people feeding the big cats ...kid don't go the kitties will eat you ...I get it ,you come to a site because your life sucks ...lol
Finally, you post something I can agree with, :laughing7:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
The title of this thread is so appropriate, funny how you say that while your social security and medicare is under attack.
arthur..you should stop reading the newspaper and watching the news..all it does is keep you stirred up over nothing

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
do you know how to tell if your Harley is running correctly , your not walking !

One time when I was in Germany riding my Harley down the autobahn my front brake disc warped and I couldn’t go any more. Some German guys stopped to help. We put the bike in the back of their truck and took it to their house where they took off the front wheel to get the brakes off so I could make it back to base. They didn’t speak English and I didn’t know much German. Another time in Louisiana late at night 2am my bike ran out of gas and I was pushing it up a bridge and some old guy saw me and came back with a gallon of gas. Just remembered that there’s still a lot of good people out there but you don’t hear much about them.

Ponchosportal

Nov 19, 2004
Primary Interest:
Other
One of the most entertaining things about life is the overwhelming urge for people to express their opinions simply because they have one.

Two ears ... one mouth.

Best of luck in your adventures.
Poncho

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
arthur..you should stop reading the newspaper and watching the news..all it does is keep you stirred up over nothing

Oh I definitely don't follow mainstream news, especially corporate news, either TV or newspaper. I only follow independent outlets, especially international ones that have no stakes in the US and call it as it is.

And no, it is not "nothing." House Ways and Means Social Security Subcommittee Chairman Sam Johnson, R-Texas, introduced the Social Security Reform Act of 2016 that would have gutted social security and medicare but it thankfully died.

However, again, this year, the House Republican budget proposal, entitled “A Brighter American Future,” seeks cuts of $4 billion to social security over the next decade, and more than $500 million in cuts to medicare.

These are actual bills, not "fake news."

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol
I thought I saw you loading something in the trunk of your blue rental car on top of the hill...:laughing7:
I was camped up there in the blue Ford truck. :occasion14:
that was my Brother's son in Law new car and you were just seeing things.....lol that's my story and I am sticking to ti ...!

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Oh I definitely don't follow mainstream news, especially corporate news, either TV or newspaper. I only follow independent outlets, especially international ones that have no stakes in the US and call it as it is.

And no, it is not "nothing." House Ways and Means Social Security Subcommittee Chairman Sam Johnson, R-Texas, introduced the Social Security Reform Act of 2016 that would have gutted social security and medicare but it thankfully died.

However, again, this year, the House Republican budget proposal, entitled “A Brighter American Future,” seeks cuts of $4 billion to social security over the next decade, and more than $500 million in cuts to medicare.

These are actual bills, not "fake news."
relax arthur...bills like that never pass..its just a game so the politicians look like they are actually doing something:laughing7:

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a set of wagon tracks out there cut into the bed rock but there is no mill in the area or mine that was recorded ...makes you wonder must have been heavy wagons ...full of something that don't exist ...on paper ...must have been at least 240 wagons .....?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
how do you think they got the wagons up there ...?

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
see I think old Don got his mines from the Jesuits and they were mining the area those wagon tracks are proof of it ...

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
see I think old Don got his mines from the Jesuits and they were mining the area those wagon tracks are proof of it ...
but Blindbowman . what if the Peralta killed the Jesuit and the Apache killed old DON ! see old Don's father had to have been there when the Jesus were ...the Jesus had 240 pack mules worth of treasure hide in the mountains . I think someone got the details wrong and it was a large pack train but mostly ox carts and the treasure ended up in the old fathers tunnel and I think I can prove it ,in fact I know I can ... how do think I found the tunnel ....lol you just don't build 88888 if you don't need one ...lol

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
see what happen was the king of Spain found out the Jesuit were keep more then he was getting so he wanted to get them out of the area . so the Jesuit put the treasure in the safest place they knew of the old father of old Don ...he started the mine never finished it .. nice vault !

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so your right it never happened ...lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread