Legend vs Realitiy

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
but Blindbowman . what if the Peralta killed the Jesuit and the Apache killed old DON ! see old Don's father had to have been there when the Jesus were ...the Jesus had 240 pack mules worth of treasure hide in the mountains . I think someone got the details wrong and it was a large pack train but mostly ox carts and the treasure ended up in the old fathers tunnel and I think I can prove it ,in fact I know I can ... how do think I found the tunnel ....lol you just don't build 88888 if you don't need one ...lol

Well BB...I believe that the 8 is a code for the infinity symbol...And at one of the sites I have been to...IF one stands at a certain spot and looks to the right...There is a flame at the water line which I believe is the flame from the sacred heart...Which I believe represents busca el coazon...And IF one looks straight ahead one sees the 8 or the infinity symbol...But who knows...I could be wrong...And who knows???Maybe some idiot created said site to catch the attention of possible investors...hehehe

Ed T:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well BB...I believe that the 8 is a code for the infinity symbol...And at one of the sites I have been to...IF one stands at a certain spot and looks to the right...There is a flame at the water line which I believe is the flame from the sacred heart...Which I believe represents busca el coazon...And IF one looks straight ahead one sees the 8 or the infinity symbol...But who knows...I could be wrong...And who knows???Maybe some idiot created said site to catch the attention of possible investors...hehehe

Ed T:icon_thumleft:
smart man your looking in the right direction ...! now if you can under stand what your looking at ...

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
smart man your looking in the right direction ...! now if you can under stand what your looking at ...

I believe said site was the beginning of the trail to the sacred heart BB...I have been to said area and the small amount of ore that remains in my possession is all that I have that remains as proof of my claims...The claims I have been making in regards to the area depicted in the PSM's or the sun and the moon of Santa Fe...I do believe that there may be a cache in the area with the 8 of which I have seen with my own eyes...Who knows IF there really is anything of value at the site...I just think that it is a really cool area...As is the area at the end of the trail...Maybe one day I will try to return to that area...IF things cool down and the cartels clear out...Only time will tell...

Ed T

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe said site was the beginning of the trail to the sacred heart BB...I have been to said area and the small amount of ore that remains in my possession is all that I have that remains as proof of my claims...The claims I have been making in regards to the area depicted in the PSM's or the sun and the moon of Santa Fe...I do believe that there may be a cache in the area with the 8 of which I have seen with my own eyes...Who knows IF there really is anything of value at the site...I just think that it is a really cool area...As is the area at the end of the trail...Maybe one day I will try to return to that area...IF things cool down and the cartels clear out...Only time will tell...

Ed T
well then I will level with you up front . I know where the Peralta camp site is . if its a cache your looking for . I know where to search for 5 of them ...and yes I do know where the mine is ,but its very dangerous and a good way to get killed ...I have translated the stones completely !. no guessing ...

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its funny but I agree with you , you can not trust anyone here on this or at the Rendezvous .. me and Mike were there a total of 15 minutes and in that time when a chart was on the table and we few were talking .one of the men at the table looked up at a man about 30ft away that had been watching the whole time . that man went to check on the car we came in .. and he found out that there were people in the car and he turned and walked away that was a very smart move he would have got shot ...,the person in the car called me by vibration and we left as soon as we could . that man that went up the hill to the car was the one of the two men that tried to follow me into the mountains ...me and mike work the details out before we ever went to the there ...I am sure I will not be going there again .... if you do you could be the next Ruth ...

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't waste my time , I just like looking at the pictures ...lol every picture is worth a thousand words .. here is a lot of great photos of the Supers ....all in 800fps high speed film ...you talk about great detail . you can see just about every rock out there . 35 mm hard copy photo are hard to beat , I have all the negatives and there are 504 here and 200 more of another area ... I hope with a more modern digital camera I can take photos from all direction around the search area ...in time I will cover the 5 mile circle in full detail ...I have 3 of the pieces of the pie already ...7 more to go ...

Attachments

• LDM photo (1).jpg
    LDM photo (1).jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Just a quick question for Blindbowman to clarify a point - when you say "Don" and "Old Don" are you meaning someone named Don, or do you mean the use of the term 'Don' as it is a Spanish minor nobleman type of title. Similar to the way English minor nobles are often called "Lord" when we know that Lord is not their actual name it is just a title. The Spanish use however is not specifically indicating nobility, it is closer to our word 'gentleman' or 'squire' etc. Thanks in advance,

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a quick question for Blindbowman to clarify a point - when you say "Don" and "Old Don" are you meaning someone named Don, or do you mean the use of the term 'Don' as it is a Spanish minor nobleman type of title. Similar to the way English minor nobles are often called "Lord" when we know that Lord is not their actual name it is just a title. The Spanish use however is not specifically indicating nobility, it is closer to our word 'gentleman' or 'squire' etc. Thanks in advance,

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:
I direct the heading as Don Miguel Peralta's Father who was stated in the Sims Ely book page to start the tunnel in the hillside down below ,his father shares a common link with the Jesuit Keno can I proof it yes .the Jesuit Keno did in fact build a one room Jesuit church near mine 18 ...I have located 6 targets and I need not prove my self to no one ..!I have been insulted and I am going to make them eat their words ...how close am I to a changing history . that's how close . there was a Jesuit church in the superstition mountains ! the Bell was about 2ft tall and fit into a holding place made on the wall so people walking past would not hit the bell ...you can see where the ball of bell struck the wall and made a impression . its a shame they had so much fun wanting me to leave the site ..but is that not what this threat was started for , to list the legend vs realities ,all I needed was one reality to change legend to fact ! I located mine 18 in 23 minutes ...

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 354
Last edited:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
I direct the heading as Don Miguel Peralta's Father who was stated in the Sims Ely book page to start the tunnel in the hillside down below ,his father shares a common link with the Jesuit Keno can I proof it yes .the Jesuit Keno did in fact build a one room Jesuit church near mine 18 ...I have located 6 targets and I need not prove my self to no one ..!I have been insulted and I am going to make them eat their words ...how close am I to a changing history . that's how close . there was a Jesuit church in the superstition mountains ! the Bell was about 2ft tall and fit into a holding place made on the wall so people walking past would not hit the bell ...you can see where the ball of bell struck the wall and made a impression . its a shame they had so much fun wanting me to leave the site ..but is that not what this threat was started for , to list the legend vs realities ,all I needed was one reality to change legend to fact ! I located mine 18 in 23 minutes ...

Okay I see that Don is as Don Miguel, not Don (name) it was the honorary title not the name.

Not to tell you what to do, but there are a lot of 'keyboard ninjas' online that will say all kinds of things to you online that they would NEVER have the courage to say to your face. Too bad folks don't get taught not to say things online that they would not say face to face these days.

I hope all is well with you, thanks for clarifying that point about the Don.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't waste my time , I just like looking at the pictures ...lol every picture is worth a thousand words .. here is a lot of great photos of the Supers ....all in 800fps high speed film ...you talk about great detail . you can see just about every rock out there . 35 mm hard copy photo are hard to beat , I have all the negatives and there are 504 here and 200 more of another area ... I hope with a more modern digital camera I can take photos from all direction around the search area ...in time I will cover the 5 mile circle in full detail ...I have 3 of the pieces of the pie already ...7 more to go ...

You need a lot of money to get a digital camera that will come close to matching 35 mm. At least as far as great detail.
But you can get a good digital cheap which may be adequate for what you are doing.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay I see that Don is as Don Miguel, not Don (name) it was the honorary title not the name.

Not to tell you what to do, but there are a lot of 'keyboard ninjas' online that will say all kinds of things to you online that they would NEVER have the courage to say to your face. Too bad folks don't get taught not to say things online that they would not say face to face these days.

I hope all is well with you, thanks for clarifying that point about the Don.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

I am amazed at what some people tweet online...But you will not see me mentioning any names...lol

IF I say anything online that offends anyone...I will not be apologizing to them...I am an ex jarhead and I am quite certain IF I do say something to someone online...I am quite certain that I would say it to anyone in person face to face...But you are quite right that there are some who will not want to look you in the face and tell you what they have the cajones to post online oro...Life is to short to worry over such things...

Would you believe that in boot camp they were telling me I had the potential to be a presidential guard or serve on embassy duty...Oh what irony...my duty in the corps was comedic...In the end I started as a private and exited as a private...rofl...Oh well...I sure did learn a lot about life and its little games...And how to play them...

Ed T:dontknow:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am truly sorry I learn the value of life at the age of 7 at the bottom of the river ,,, I have spent my life seeing things other walk right past ...I fall threw time like a ghost in the shadows .I am a touch null the last of my kind .. ,from the bone knife covered in blood after a Apache kills Jesuit and knows what he has done is wrong , to the walking stick and the last sip of water from the bottom of the jar and the pain of the broken bone that can no longer hold him up.I see these things as they were happing right in front of me .. Waltz left hand holding him still as he rest a pone the over hanging rock filled with sorrow , the wagon wheel as it runs along the trail cut into the bed rock .the bell that sings to the dogs far away .....the remains of the airplane caught between the rocks high up on the cliff where two soul still rest up there longing downat all that pass them by ...but there are many in those mountains waiting for someone to set them free ...,they wait for someone like me ...but I am old and gray and I may be alive today ,who knows ,my spirit may out there tomorrow ...?

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Mods, if you're going to delete posts, at least let us know.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Legend vs Reality ... ... I for got and left my rake in the superstitions ... have you seen it any where ...?

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
run if you see him , he is not friendly ..!

Attachments

• 20190831_135341.jpg
    20190831_135341.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mods, if you're going to delete posts, at least let us know.

If members are going to post politics, argue, insult or attack members, all of which violate our rules they can expect at the very least their posts will be deleted with out notice.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Btw, it is my understanding there is no such thing as an ex-jarhead.
Nice dog there.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sha Ma Che ....you cant take them anywhere ...lol

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Btw, it is my understanding there is no such thing as an ex-jarhead.
Nice dog there.

I guess that once a person earns their eagle, globe, and anchor there is no turning back...Though I still consider myself an ex-jarhead...IF you have traveled an inch in my shoes you would understand why I am an ex-marine...I have chosen to no longer live with the semper fi mentality...I was set up by 2 corporals in Okinawa before my return to CA which cost me quite a bit...Their names were Lopez and Krawitz...Oh well...I did learn quite a bit from the Corps which helped me immensely in my prospecting life...lol...I believe that I have learned how to adapt and overcome pretty good...hahaha...How many people can claim that they have found a Platinum deposit and a paragon diamond???Even fewer can claim that they have given most of their discoveries away...IF I had a million dollars...rofl...I could retire...lmao...Maybe one day I just might return to Reno and get lucky on the triple diamond slots and win me an easy million...Only God knows IF that will ever happen...

Ed T

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my girl friends father is a marine been a friend for almost 50 years .honest man ,hard as nails ...but fair ... likes his 45 cals ...nothing wrong with a fast auto ...I like the 14 shots my self ...but I don't need a gun as you can see I have nice pet ...!it is saver to trust some with ethics ....and a big cal weapon ...trust the ones that don't run !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread