petition to keep apache trail open

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
"As much as you'd love to wish everyone away and fantasize that these mountains are proprietary to you, that's just wishful thinking".

really?...if you had been paying attention you'd know that i haven't been in the supers for years...i have too many health problems ...go up there all you want...matter of fact i wish all you snowbirds would hang out up there...at least then you wouldn't be plugging up the streets in apache junction...i do have a question though..how is it that you guys can drive 3000 miles to get here with no problems but as soon as you get to apache junction you crash?...from november to march all we hear around here is sirens from ambulances and paramedics
:icon_scratch:

Sorry Dave, can't help you with that. I'm in the mountains or libraries most of the time. When I head for the mountains I'm usually out on the road by 4 or 5 a.m. Don't want to waste the daylight.

OP
OP
A

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Sorry Dave, can't help you with that. I'm in the mountains or libraries most of the time. When I head for the mountains I'm usually out on the road by 4 or 5 a.m. Don't want to waste the daylight.
maybe just another mystery of the superstition mountains?:laughing7:

OP
OP
A

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
does anyone know if they ever repaired apache trail or did they decide to close it permanantly?

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
does anyone know if they ever repaired apache trail or did they decide to close it permanantly?

The trail east of Fish Creek Hill overlook is indefinitely closed. ADOT has said they wanted to let vegetation recover and hold down the dirt before they want to even attempt repairs- they said this would take at least "a few years."

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread