Lost dutchman mine possibly found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpanishTHunter

Feb 13, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Just need a thousand witnesses, go to the spot and post your pics on here. And we will all claim IT!!

Put down the crack pipe! First off no one in their right mind would ever post proof of such a find on TNET. I feel like you do nothing but continuously seek attention from whoever will give it you. If you are basing your find off google earth, you most likely will not be taken seriously! It’s you who isn’t relevant here, just another maniac who claims to have found something.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those who have claimed to have found something eventually are proven to be found right or wrong. So time will tell.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
300 plus million dollar grandfather... . Half of my family are rich!

Well hot damn son, don't go counting your money until it's in your hands my friend....

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Put down the crack pipe! First off no one in their right mind would ever post proof of such a find on TNET. I feel like you do nothing but continuously seek attention from whoever will give it you. If you are basing your find off google earth, you most likely will not be taken seriously! It’s you who isn’t relevant here, just another maniac who claims to have found something.

Crack pipe? Your just another person being ignorant. And everyone can see your ignorance

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well hot damn son, don't go counting your money until it's in your hands my friend....

0605191046a.jpg in my hands?

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it's glad u know so much as that is in the middle of a mntn. So the mntn must be a old watershed. See the quartz crystals. That is made from an high sulfrr epithermal from hydrothermal fluids filling the voids. I like to call it a mud slurry.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot_2020-04-07-21-14-15.png Screenshot_2020-04-07-21-14-08.png quartzite corruption. The truth they were stealing from the mine. People were killed, cops turned evidence away! The town council was launding checks to fake names! The feds never figured out where the money came from.. Or the government is hiding IT! I trust the people

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it's glad u know so much as that is in the middle of a mntn. So the mntn must be a old watershed. See the quartz crystals. That is made from an high sulfrr epithermal from hydrothermal fluids filling the voids. I like to call it a mud slurry.

It is a spiral, with hundreds of hidden caves, they covered it with black rocks the size of mason Stone. The trail is actually the color of the cave pic i put up. Actual on site pic

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I personally believe If your are going to find the ldm. Have to look at a tuft formed mountain that had a fault line run under it and a mesothermal deposit shot up through the tuft cracks crystalized fast from still being buried the tuft created the base to help seperate the sulfer making the gold clean some simple words. There are reasons the old timers went where they went. I got my ideas but not what I'm out to prove. The h/p map was a great solve and the so to say "cave " I found was the result of it. Whole different game. I can say hto there is only a couple place the ldm can be. I suggest learning about how deposits form around volcanoes. There is a mathematical equation the big miners use to search with a high likelihood for deposits. Then u will understand how Ruth's clues come into play to that equation. Then geology , it's all about geology. Can't say that enough. One can narrow a search real fast.if u know what u should be looking for. Anyways. Ldm would be a cool find but I think bigger. There is a reason the amethyst mine was covered when found and do u really not wonder how they got in crown jewels but not know where they came from. Please... There is a whole story to discovered about those mntns. The ldm is just a blip on the whole picture ,but the most famous of the ones known.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As far as this mine is concerned, it would be nice to even get a nobel peace award, but i have very little doubt in our government right now.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I personally believe If your are going to find the ldm. Have to look at a tuft formed mountain that had a fault line run under it and a mesothermal deposit shot up through the tuft cracks crystalized fast from still being buried the tuft created the base to help seperate the sulfer making the gold clean some simple words. There are reasons the old timers went where they went. I got my ideas but not what I'm out to prove. The h/p map was a great solve and the so to say "cave " I found was the result of it. Whole different game. I can say hto there is only a couple place the ldm can be. I suggest learning about how deposits form around volcanoes. There is a mathematical equation the big miners use to search with a high likelihood for deposits. Then u will understand how Ruth's clues come into play to that equation. Then geology , it's all about geology. Can't say that enough. One can narrow a search real fast.if u know what u should be looking for. Anyways. Ldm would be a cool find but I think bigger. There is a reason the amethyst mine was covered when found and do u really not wonder how they got in crown jewels but not know where they came from. Please... There is a whole story to discovered about those mntns. The ldm is just a blip on the whole picture ,but the most famous of the ones known.

The gold has to be tested of course, and im 100% sure i found IT. The rock horsehead boulder is still hanging there. The spiral is split in half top to bottom. I dont know if they pulled that boulder up with a rope through that split or what. It is simply amazing how they got that boulder up there. I put the coordinates up for people to go see. The government will eventually lock it down

Dingo04

Tenderfoot
Apr 5, 2020
Arizona but work in Texas
Detector(s) used
Gardner Denver 83. Midwestern. C-Can. Atlas Copco single boom and double boom jumbo. Tamrock single and double boom jumbo.
Primary Interest:
Other
Congratulations your famous.

Dingo04

Tenderfoot
Apr 5, 2020
Arizona but work in Texas
Detector(s) used
Gardner Denver 83. Midwestern. C-Can. Atlas Copco single boom and double boom jumbo. Tamrock single and double boom jumbo.
Primary Interest:
Other
Lost Dutchman found!!!!!!! ���������� Where's the gold????������������

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We'll wait for the piles of gold. With your estimate of 300,000,000, we expect to see several tons of gold. Until then, less talk, more gold gathering....

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We'll wait for the piles of gold. With your estimate of 300,000,000, we expect to see several tons of gold. Until then, less talk, more gold gathering....

Theres probably more gold there than that. I said my grandfathers brother has 300,000,000 cash. Probably more than that by now, that was 16 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread