OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also people are more than welcome to go see for themselves. I gave the location. But for the ones criticizing, i will personally throw it back in your face after i get more pics and Some video. The trail with the caves is huge and hidden. Ive never seen another site like IT. IT must be a hundred caves, some sealed some open. You can stand three ft from two entrances from the trail and not see the other entrance. Ive put my word, and reputation on the line. Ive given the location, so dont criticize unless you can prove me wrong. Go there, you cant prove me wrong.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot_2020-04-08-00-42-51.png we are going back out there, because we know.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot_2020-04-08-01-14-48.png four pks line up to look like one pk to the south, with the mine and needle pk to the north of the four pks. Isnt that one of the clues?

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where the mine is located, there is a hole through the spiral, which is like a moutain pk. And in this hole, cut like a diamond 90ft high, is a boulder hanging, with a crevace all the way to the top of the pk. To the north you can see weavers needle, to the south where four pks look like one pk.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In total six pks line up, the four pks to the south, the mines pk, and needle pk.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, certainly wouldn't want that guy tracking me . . . He seems the type that'd never give up.
So, maybe he on to something, and just collecting his thoughts?
Still wouldn't want him tracking me down though. Might jump out while I'm feeding chickens or something :laughing7:

Screenshot_2020-04-15-20-04-04.png hope you had nothing to do with that

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's my families chicken farm, and i usually feed 700,000 chickens every flock by myself. And that's a car on fire across from us, after you made that comment. My family knows, and the cops that sit here almost everyday are going to see that screenshot

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
That's my families chicken farm, and i usually feed 700,000 chickens every flock by myself. And that's a car on fire across from us, after you made that comment. My family knows, and the cops that sit here almost everyday are going to see that screenshot
your family owns hickman farms?

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
your family owns hickman farms?
no they own an 8 million plus dollar farm and grow for tyson. Just one side of my family. My grandfathers brother, maybe a billionaire by now. .. And they all are going to court if something happens to me. They will drag the whole family into this.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im fine with the cops that sit at the gate tho, they are good just right there

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will post a lie detector test after the courts open back up. Did you see the rock horse head boulder the apaches hoisted up etc,..etc

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Now Its definitely being investigated, by family who are police. 5 family members who are multi millionaires including my brother, my grand fathers brother, my two aunts and a uncle, will talk to their millionaire friends, and we are going to push this. To make a threat to me about getting me while Im feeding chickens or something. And to basically say what you going to do if i blew up a car across from your chicken farm? What Im going to do is a federal offense. I wouldnt come up on this property unannounced either

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im taking that comment very seriously as a threat on my life! And has been seen by my family and soon the local police. And we know the local police around here very well, you cant pay them off. And one wrong move, i might just go talk to Gilbert himself

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Now Its definitely being investigated, by family who are police. 5 family members who are multi millionaires including my brother, my grand fathers brother, my two aunts and a uncle, will talk to their millionaire friends, and we are going to push this. To make a threat to me about getting me while Im feeding chickens or something. And to basically say what you going to do if i blew up a car across from your chicken farm? What Im going to do is a federal offense. I wouldnt come up on this property unannounced either

???? Mods,
What am I supposed to do here?.
You guys have all post history, I am not interested in this bs.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or what? Is this a threat of some sort?
No offense, but I certainly don't enjoy being falsely accused.
Please refrain from any further harassment.
Idahodutch

I perceive your message as a threat, and will go to the local police. To say "or what?" When i said i hope it wasnt you blowing up a car across from our chicken farm. Blowing up a car, is a threat! And for you to say "or what" if was you. That is serious

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dutch i really hope IT was Just a coinidence. But to put that video up joking that guy is going to get me, could of been percieved as a threat. Then throw in the fact i never mentioned that lived on a huge chicken farm, and the fact that you made that comment "yea he might get me while Im feeding chickens or something " and then a car set on fire across from our chicken farm... So i will most definitely go to the police, and i do hope IT is Just a coinidence. Im not accusing you, but i am going to have it investigated for my safety

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And you could of answered "no i had nothing to do with IT" but to say "or what if i Did" well if you Did, Its a serious crime.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For those who didnt see the unedited version of "or what?" it just simply said "or what".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread