Lost dutchman mine possibly found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Ill post later, capt pauline Weaver stated they were Seen from different elevations with field glasses. Even stated that you have to be above the mine Which is around 2500 FT to see weavers needle to the north and four pks that line up to look like one pk to the south. And ive already prove that clue with elevation mapping. The government has been informed of the mine, So no matter how bad anyone here wants to claim it, its already found. Your just wasting your time arguing, you cant stop it
what does pauline weaver have to do with the lost dutchman mine...weaver died before waltz had the mine:icon_scratch:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ill post later, capt pauline Weaver stated they were Seen from different elevations with field glasses. Even stated that you have to be above the mine Which is around 2500 FT to see weavers needle to the north and four pks that line up to look like one pk to the south. And ive already prove that clue with elevation mapping. The government has been informed of the mine, So no matter how bad anyone here wants to claim it, its already found. Your just wasting your time arguing, you cant stop it

You need to re-read my post. I never said you did or did not find the mine. I don't want to "claim" or "stop" anything about your find. My point is a scientific point that these old timers observations were from down here on earth, not from the air. So what looks like , for example, a rock formation of an eagle from down on earth wouldn't even be recognizable from the above. So even if you were say, 2500 feet above the rock formation you seek, looking 5 miles across the valley thru your field glasses at it, you would be at only a 5.45 degree angle above the formation. So a view from 90 degrees above it, would show something radically different. My point is google earth is an extremely unreliable way to try to identify many of the clues that call out shapes, formations or animal shapes described by the old timers.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what does pauline weaver have to do with the lost dutchman mine...weaver died before waltz had the mine:icon_scratch:

Google "weavers needle named after" and youll find out. The needle is named after capt Pauline Weaver. The apaches took him to the mine. So having proof that the dutchman, and Weaver were here backs my claim, because they both found it

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Google "weavers needle named after" and youll find out. The needle is named after capt Pauline Weaver. The apaches took him to the mine. So having proof that the dutchman, and Weaver were here backs my claim, because they both found it
roger..everyone knows who the needle is named after...weaver died before the dutchman ever went to his lost mine....the indians never showed weaver a gold mine...they rarely ever showed whitey where any precious metals are...they were trying to get rid of us..not invite us in by making us rich....

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
roger..everyone knows who the needle is named after...weaver died before the dutchman ever went to his lost mine....the indians never showed weaver a gold mine...they rarely ever showed whitey where any precious metals are...they were trying to get rid of us..not invite us in by making us rich....

If you googled what i told you, you would see under "life" on Wikipedia that they did in fact show Weaver the gold. And if its named after him, dont you think he had to be there? Weaver healed some indians and they gave him a One time pass... Blind folded him to and from the mine. Its on Wiki, its stated via .gov on history of plamosa mine. Ive read thousands of pages on the dutchman and in government archives. I educated myself even more since I found it.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
If you googled what i told you, you would see under "life" on Wikipedia that they did in fact show Weaver the gold. And if its named after him, dont you think he had to be there? Weaver healed some indians and they gave him a One time pass... Blind folded him to and from the mine. Its on Wiki, its stated via .gov on history of plamosa mine. Ive read thousands of pages on the dutchman and in government archives. I educated myself even more since I found it.
roger..weaver didnt heal any indians...post a link to it please...and i do mean a solid link...not another treasures hunters version of what happened...show me these documents you uncovered

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Which is also simular to one of the three soldier stories. So its even possible that the two soldiers that went awol, Weaver probably killed them. Possible that Dr. Thorn was Weaver. I cant say for sure, but I believe it to be a high possibility. He pulls rank on two soldiers to help him, then kills them and calls them "Awol" after all Weaver is a Capt

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
roger..weaver didnt heal any indians...post a link to it please...and i do mean a solid link...not another treasures hunters version of what happened...show me these documents you uncovered

Again i told you where to look, but Im not posting anything new. You'll see all you need to see on the history channel. You know the contest i won after you all bashed chaggy. Well he was real. And a member of the production team from "gold rush" is out getting a film permit. I even know the name of the show, but Im not saying to anyone on here yet.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Again i told you where to look, but Im not posting anything new. You'll see all you need to see on the history channel. You know the contest i won after you all bashed chaggy. Well he was real. And a member of the production team from "gold rush" is out getting a film permit. I even know the name of the show, but Im not saying to anyone on here yet.
on this site nothing exists without proof roger....in other words if you cant prove it..it didn't happen

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the record after some of yall bashed chaggy after you bashed me. One of yall stated you might not believe the truth after being lied so much... I decided to give his reality show contest a chance. We had a mutal interest in maritime archaeology and I felt like i read or Seen a photo in "beneath the seas" book... Well he was absolutely legit. And a select group of friends bashed and insulted him hard. Chaggy is a champ tho, hes better than I am. But people bashing people on here is bad for business. Ruining opportunities for other people on here.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
For the record after some of yall bashed chaggy after you bashed me. One of yall stated you might not believe the truth after being lied so much... I decided to give his reality show contest a chance. We had a mutal interest in maritime archaeology and I felt like i read or Seen a photo in "beneath the seas" book... Well he was absolutely legit. And a select group of friends bashed and insulted him hard. Chaggy is a champ tho, hes better than I am. But people bashing people on here is bad for business. Ruining opportunities for other people on here.
maybe you are chaggy?

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
maybe you are chaggy?

Chaggy was on here way before I was... And someone else already stated he was legit on his thread. But atleast hes an educated archaelogist who believed in me enough to pass me up to the production team. And youll get to watch me on the history channel, and everyone will see how some of yall treated us on here.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
make you a deal..i'll hide myself if you provide proof of all the outlandish claims you have been making:laughing7:

You are already hiding. I can see every member but you at the bottom of my thread. Three members only two names showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread