Lost dutchman mine possibly found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
You have to go through the government to be able to test the ore where its at. Dont worry the production team is taking care of that. They got some sway...

===========

Roger, the production team has very little "Sway".
They are an "Independent Contractor". They ALL must go through the proper channels. Being an "Independent Contractor" does NOT move them to the front of the line nor does it mean they have fewer hoops to jump thru. We are talking the Federal Government and to them The History Channel is not even on their radar. This is not Canada and Oak Island.

azdave35 speaks the truth that you can legally pick up a few pieces of rock. Oroblanco also stated this on your first page of your thread.

Good luck on your ventures as I hope the mine is actually found and documented during my lifetime. :notworthy:

Last edited:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
The production team is going to try and get the government to let me have some gold. That's about as close as anybody will get to it
the problem you have is you picked the wrong forum to spread b.s. on .. there are quite a few miners on this forum..myself included ...we see right through you

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
===========

Roger, the production team has very little "Sway".
They are an "Independent Contractor". They ALL must go through the proper channels. Being an "Independent Contractor" does NOT move them to the front of the line nor does it mean they have fewer hoops to jump thru. We are talking the Federal Government and to them The History Channel is not even on their radar. This is not Canada and Oak Island.

azdave35 speaks the truth that you can legally pick up a few pieces of rock.

Good luck on your ventures as I hope the mine is actually found and documented during my lifetime. :notworthy:

Production teams usually do have sway, because it brings tourism to the area, in this case the refuge...

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the problem you have is you picked the wrong forum to spread b.s. on .. there are quite a few miners on this forum..myself included ...we see right through you

I only see a person who's mind is clouded with hate? Someone who can not see truth, that's why you see through me?

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Production teams usually do have sway, because it brings tourism to the area, in this case the refuge...
the government could care less about a production company...they definitely don't give a rats rear end about tourism...i seriously doubt if you have even been to the area...this was all done on google earth...you have no pics...no samples and no assay reports

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the government could care less about a production company...they definitely don't give a rats rear end about tourism...i seriously doubt if you have even been to the area...this was all done on google earth...you have no pics...no samples and no assay reports

There you go again lol

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
=======
No I disagree Roger. Production companies have little to no sway. Nada. The production company's business mold is to make and film a script and then find a show, ( History Channel in your case ), to pitch it to. And if this is a "refuge", what makes you think the government wants "tourism" there ?
Personally, I feel your excitement in the moment, but the reality is your "production team" wll probably let you down. I hope they have NOT asked for any money from you ? If so, a MAJOR red flag !

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

No, just no. This is the USA, not Venezuela, not Zimbabwe, you can't just slip them a bundle under the table.

To obtain a mining permit, be you a "production" company or not, you still have to go through the same processes. If it isn't open to mining, or the claim is taken, there is no way to mine it, period, end of story. If it is already a claim on it, you may be able to lease the claim from the current owner, but being you said, without taking any core samples, without providing any pictures, without running one once of fill, all the while admitting you are not a miner, that this is the largest gold producing mine in the entire world, so you can't afford the trillion's it'd cost you to lease it. Even your "rich" uncle couldn't lease it.

If there is truly a show coming, you're also acting like you'll be some star in it. I read what they were looking for, to do a series of shows one hour each. You'll be a bit player in one of the 12 episodes, and like all reality series, we'll see maybe a nugget or two of gold at most, the show will be about the legend, not YOU!

Just stop digging (figuratively), you're embarrassing yourself.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, just no. This is the USA, not Venezuela, not Zimbabwe, you can't just slip them a bundle under the table. To obtain a mining permit, be you a "production" company or not, you still have to go through the same processes. If it isn't open to mining, or the claim is taken. There is no way to mine it, period, end of story, unless you lease the claim from the current owner. But being you said, without taking any core samples, without providing any pictures, without running one once of fill, that this is the largest gold producing mine in the entire world, you can't afford the trillion's i'd cost you to lease it. Even your "rich" uncle couldn't lease it.

If there is truly a show coming, you're also acting like you'll be some star in it. I read what they were looking for, to do a series of shows one hour each. You'll be a bit player in one of the 12 episodes, and like all reality series, we'll see maybe a nugget or two of gold at most.

Just stop digging (figuratively), you're embarrassing yourself.

Going for a film permit not a mining permit... And the people Im talking to are real, which gives me some faith. They arent scammers, and they had to send me their facebook link, you cant friend request them without it

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im curious how many here have a show? So they can walk me through the process

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I have read many of azdave's posts in other threads and I have not felt "hate" being expressed there or here. I think most here have been fair and had legitimate questions. And before you say it.................. I am not close and personal friends with any of them.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Going for a film permit not a mining permit... And the people Im talking to are real, which gives me some faith. They arent scammers, and they had to send me their facebook link, you cant friend request them without it
come on roger...the gigs up..just admit it..you have never been to the site and there is no production company interested in it...everyone here knows the history channel would never get involved with a tv show about a lost mine on a preserve..too many hoops for them to jump through

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That makes more sense, we were under the impression you meant a mining permit. But you do realize the 1 hour episode devoted to this legend will be about the Legend, not about YOU? You'll be that "eccentric" guy so to speak who they do an interview with and that'll be about it. If you're lucky, you may get to lead them to the mine, but those shows already have a main lead who guides the audience through the narrative of each show. (Think Josh Gates or the like).

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I have read many of azdave's posts in other threads and I have not felt "hate" being expressed there or here. I think most here have been fair and had legitimate questions. And before you say it.................. I am not close and personal friends with any of them.
lol..i only screw with people that i think are full of doo-doo

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
==========

Funny you should ask Roger. Many on TNET have had a show. As a matter of fact, you cut down a couple guys who ACTUALLY were on "Legend of the Superstition Mountains". And a funny thing is one has actually posted here on your thread.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'm sure like most of us, you've watched quite a few of these reality treasure hunting shows. The show will be about the Legend, not about you. You'll be that folksy, eccentric, "local" guy that they interview to make it feel authentic. You'll have a few minutes of screen time for the one hour episode. If you're lucky, you may get to lead them to the mine, but those shows already have a main lead who guides the audience through the narrative of each show. (Think Josh Gates or the like). In the end, they may find a few gold nuggets and lead the audience to believe that just around the corner, or if we just dig a little deeper, great treasure awaits us! Then next week, it'll be a new episode, on a new legend and you'll be but a distant memory.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

For the most part Dave has been pretty good. I do see hate with saying he sees right through me, because honestly he dont even know me. Ive been helping people, families, friends putting everyone before myself my whole life. Had a wife who was using me for my money for me to find out she was on the needle... Went through amuse, she cheated on me two days after my grandfathers funeral. I lost my car and got put in financial debt because of her. But for someone to say they see right through me, and not even known me. You dont know how many people ive looked after, what ive been through, or what type of person i am to be able to say that

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And if you werent on here from the begining, they were mocking me with offensive video's and the whole nine yards. Some of it has been changed or maybe taken down, because i filed a complaint on it awhile back

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
For the most part Dave has been pretty good. I do see hate with saying he sees right through me, because honestly he dont even know me. Ive been helping people, families, friends putting everyone before myself my whole life. Had a wife who was using me for my money for me to find out she was on the needle... Went through amuse, she cheated on me two days after my grandfathers funeral. I lost my car and got put in financial debt because of her. But for someone to say they see right through me, and not even known me. You dont know how many people ive looked after, what ive been through, or what type of person i am to be able to say that
roger...sorry you got dunged on by your wife but that has nothing to do with your claiming to have found the ldm...look at it from our point of view...you have no pics...no ore..no tests...no gold...do you really expect anyone to believe you?:icon_scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread