OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff howlett if My thread doesnt concern you 0-zip, then plz stay off of IT. U had to look up the lost dutchman mine to find my thread which implies youre still looking for IT. Well here it is again Screenshot_2020-03-01-17-21-18.png Screenshot_2020-01-04-21-53-47.png Screenshot_2020-01-04-18-32-37.png

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am currently trying to make a video, but my phone isnt allowing IT. I might have to get a new phone. But in the video, I will attempt to show the monuments, and explain how the location of the monuments match the dutchmans mine maps.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For example if you take the wieser map. Pinnacle rock canyon, dos butts aka sombreo and needle pk, and the mine below the needle line up

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I disagree with people who cant respect an Eagle scout, or retired military, after they served this country. You dont think i didnt work for IT? If you did wheres your evidence? Stop being a russian troll so that i may be able to submit more new evidence. Your just looking to criticize.

A couple of things...

I don't quite understand how your phone is draining in the area you're searching even when it's off. That doesn't make sense. You should be able to put it on airplane mode and your battery should last a while. That is of course unless your battery is just dying all the time, but you specifically mentioned that it was the area around the mine that was causing the drainage issue. Weird.

The other thing is that I find it a little off-putting that you believe you deserve respect because you were and Eagle Scout and served in the USAF. I thank you for your service. I and our country owe you a debt of gratitude for that. But respect? That's earned, not presumed.

BILL96

Mar 29, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
LST
So the mine is located in the Kofa reserve ?. When do to calculate that the Dutchman worked this mine ? It couldn't have been during the time he lived in Phoenix, correct ? What took you to this part of AZ ?

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So the mine is located in the Kofa reserve ?. When do to calculate that the Dutchman worked this mine ? It couldn't have been during the time he lived in Phoenix, correct ? What took you to this part of AZ ?
I found proof that Capt Pauline weaver, whom weavers needle is named after, founded the mines in this area while i was researching a mine i was leasing. I have already put the proof up on these posts. Someone else said the dutchman was there but moved to Phoenix.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A couple of things...

I don't quite understand how your phone is draining in the area you're searching even when it's off. That doesn't make sense. You should be able to put it on airplane mode and your battery should last a while. That is of course unless your battery is just dying all the time, but you specifically mentioned that it was the area around the mine that was causing the drainage issue. Weird.

The other thing is that I find it a little off-putting that you believe you deserve respect because you were and Eagle Scout and served in the USAF. I thank you for your service. I and our country owe you a debt of gratitude for that. But respect? That's earned, not presumed.

Respect should be freely given until it is un earned. You wouldnt like it either if i just came out disrespecting you.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Respect should be freely given until it is un earned. You wouldnt like it either if i just came out disrespecting you.

As far as the phone draining with the phone off, i dont know if it was the heat, magnetic interference, i have absolutely no answer to that.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger,
I don't like being the one to let you know, but the Dutchman's diggings in LaPaz, are not his lost mine. He went to Prescott after LaPaz, and eventually settled in Phoenix, where he lived till he died. He would go from his place in Phoenix, to the Superstitions, where he had a gold mine, and he would comeback with gold. He could never had made it to LaPaz and back in the amount of time on those trips. He never would have left LaPaz except that area was played out.
But you are correct, you may have found an old Dutchman gold mine, but not the one he retired on, as he settled in Phoenix. It's all fairly well documented.
Sincerely, Idahodutch
Edit - order of the arrow, was that in the Phx area?

Or he left la paz after sealing up his mine and moved to Phoenix and hid his stash in the superstions? We know the spanish fled the mine and got massacered not at the mine. Scientists say there isnt enough gold in the sups. And if i found and old dutchman mine, where is proof someone found IT before me? This is new evidence

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Or he left la paz after sealing up his mine and moved to Phoenix and hid his stash in the superstions? We know the spanish fled the mine and got massacered not at the mine. Scientists say there isnt enough gold in the sups. And if i found and old dutchman mine, where is proof someone found IT before me? This is new evidence

Roger,
The records seem to indicate that after Waltz left LaPaz, it was some years later that he settled in Phx.
That would be a lot of loot to pack around, to . . . find a place to hide it in the Superstitions?

I am curious what has you believing that what we all know as Weavers Needle, was a mistake, and the real one is over in LaPaz?
Idahodutch

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger,
The records seem to indicate that after Waltz left LaPaz, it was some years later that he settled in Phx.
That would be a lot of loot to pack around, to . . . find a place to hide it in the Superstitions?

I am curious what has you believing that what we all know as Weavers Needle, was a mistake, and the real one is over in LaPaz?
Idahodutch

Screenshot_2018-12-06-14-20-44.png Screenshot_2020-03-01-17-21-18.png an over 4000 ft eagle head and needle, and the fact that Capt Pauline Weaver was there. And a hundred hidden caves ive seen with my own eyes, at that spot. Along with all the monuments matching the maps up? I do have a witness watch me disappear

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After i entered and left a cave i walked back to my help and he said it looked like i entered a worm hole the way i vanished before him. And actually im jealous of that, but i have had several teams that couldnt make it to the spot with me

jeffhowlett

Jul 17, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AS I said I have not been on here for several months, though I would check-in and see what Wayne, Mike G, and Allen in the gold canyon were doing, they know their stuff. WE have a Sony a6400, 2 drones, and Osmo plus 3 Gopro 5s and 2 Gopro 7s and carry extra batteries for all along with solar chargers, we carry 3 Iphonr plus 7s and 2 10s. It is called being in the game. Phones at +100 videos will overheat is the battery old, get some gear and by a good pair of boots, not tennis. Also snack getters, it is in the Cub Scott manual. Good Luc. Jeff.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
AS I said I have not been on here for several months, though I would check-in and see what Wayne, Mike G, and Allen in the gold canyon were doing, they know their stuff. WE have a Sony a6400, 2 drones, and Osmo plus 3 Gopro 5s and 2 Gopro 7s and carry extra batteries for all along with solar chargers, we carry 3 Iphonr plus 7s and 2 10s. It is called being in the game. Phones at +100 videos will overheat is the battery old, get some gear and by a good pair of boots, not tennis. Also snack getters, it is in the Cub Scott manual. Good Luc. Jeff.
so those 3 are the only ones here that know what they are doing ?

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ill take you there Jeff, and show you everything, even the boulder the apaches hung up, but you have to admit to everyone here that you didnt find it

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1806473 Stone face faces east with map scale
Roger,
The face I see, I don't think is the correct one. It looks like a guy in some sort of Batman mask.
Maybe you can mark up something to help us out here. Bull pass is another one, are you saying there is another bull pass at this location?
It able to an eagle head, sorry, but perhaps if you mark something up.
Thanks
Idahodutch

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Ill take you there Jeff, and show you everything, even the boulder the apaches hung up, but you have to admit to everyone here that you didnt find it

Roger,
If you take Jeff there, so he can find it, how would he be able to admit he didn't find it. You will have just showed it to him. Just trying to see how anything here could be considered proof. Sorry, not buying any.
Wish you the best, but I think I'm going to pass.
Idahodutch

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
So far all I have seen are a bunch of satellite images and an extract from a book on the placer gold deposits of AZ.

Idahodutch already posted that Jacob Waltz lived in Phoenix and was making trips to his gold mine and back home in three days. He could not have been going to the KOFA wildlife refuge and returning. Your theory Roger Rantz is simply erroneous, because Waltz is documented as living in Phoenix. You might have found a 'Dutchman's mine' but it ain't the Lost Dutchman's gold mine. Sorry.

Dave you and I ought to be insulted - only Wayne, Mike G and Allen know their stuff! :tongue3: :notworthy: :occasion14:

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So far all I have seen are a bunch of satellite images and an extract from a book on the placer gold deposits of AZ.

Idahodutch already posted that Jacob Waltz lived in Phoenix and was making trips to his gold mine and back home in three days. He could not have been going to the KOFA wildlife refuge and returning. Your theory Roger Rantz is simply erroneous, because Waltz is documented as living in Phoenix. You might have found a 'Dutchman's mine' but it ain't the Lost Dutchman's gold mine. Sorry.

Dave you and I ought to be insulted - only Wayne, Mike G and Allen know their stuff! :tongue3: :notworthy: :occasion14:

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

If you keep looking in the superstions like everyone else, let me know when you or they have proved me wrong. Thanks Idahodutch i will mark IT, because everyone of my family and friends can see what im pointing out to them. But dutch also pointed out that he lived in la paz. There was also times the dutchman was gone for week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread