OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha ha, almost a thousand posts on this thread. This guy is pushing your buttons big time. I guess if there was something new and truly worthwhile to say about the LDM, people wouldn't have responded after page 1. That's what happens when a dead horse has been beaten down to bone dust.

No Im sucking the soul from someone who said my soul was going to be sucked out of me lol

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dont let them silence this... Page 56... Just know theres more on this thread and i still gave the production team more... They are going after a film permit

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dont let them silence this, start on page 56... Just know there is more on this thread and i gave and continue to give the production team more than that. They are going after a film permit

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This thread has become so lame, and just pathetic. Why don't you switch over to a real treasure hunt in the KGC forum. The Danville gold thread, a search for a real treasure or the Albert Pike thread or the KGC thread. The Danville thread I have given a bunch of clues and secrets. The KGC thread is a actual search with a lot of clues. Tha Albert Pike thread is full of background information tying it into the Danville gold thread!

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To all the theives on here, you cant steal it... Page 56 to see some of what they are hiding

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With the new law passed you will be held even more accountable for damaging a monument if you attempt to loot

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to page 56 to see just some of what these people are trying to cover up... Theres more but they spread it across a thousand posts

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
This thread has become so lame, and just pathetic. Why don't you switch over to a real treasure hunt in the KGC forum. The Danville gold thread, a search for a real treasure or the Albert Pike thread or the KGC thread. The Danville thread I have given a bunch of clues and secrets. The KGC thread is a actual search with a lot of clues. Tha Albert Pike thread is full of background information tying it into the Danville gold thread!
william...sad to say but most of the info on the ldm has been hashed over so many times over the last 20 years on multiple forums (feldmans old forum was the best) there just isn't much new material to post on it...i don't say much about it because in my opinion it has been found (and not by rog lol)..i'm more interested in some of the other treasures around the superstition mountains and the goldfield area....do you go to the rendezvous in oct here?

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See what i mean? Dave is on here 24 hours a day trying to silence this... Start on page 56 too see... That's not all i posted, but they spread it through a thousand posts. Just know i gave the production team even more, and they are after a film permit.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Albert Pike thread was started by Walker Colt, a capstone deciphered by L.C. Baker (page 5). This ties into the thread by Franklin of gold in Danville. A real treasure hunt with clues and secrets. These two people have real
knowledge. The KGC thread started by chc1023 is also a real treasure hunt! All three are very interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread