Lost dutchman mine possibly found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
The Albert Pike thread was started by Walker Colt, a capstone deciphered by L.C. Baker (page 5). This ties into the thread by Franklin of gold in Danville. A real treasure hunt with clues and secrets. These two people have real
knowledge. The KGC thread started by chc1023 is also a real treasure hunt! All three are very interesting!
my old friend actually found one of the kgc treasures in the goldfield area back in the 70's

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are the same people who are trying to silence this. What they dont realize is its found, the government knows about it... And they cant even get within 100 yards of it... Im also talking to a production team that's trying to get a film permit... To see some of what they are trying to hide, start from page 56

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Did you get involved with this one ?

No, not at all. I thought it was a very cool idea on Fenn's part and I would venture that the whole thing was legit, although lots of sour grapes have surfaced from failed searchers. I was surprised when a finder was announced, and of course am curious where the cache was.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
No, not at all. I thought it was a very cool idea on Fenn's part and I would venture that the whole thing was legit, although lots of sour grapes have surfaced from failed searchers. I was surprised when a finder was announced, and of course am curious where the cache was.
it aware that it had been found..is this for sure confirmed?

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are the same people who knocked a scout down on chagy's "new treasure hunting show" thread. Start on page 56 to see what they are trying to hide

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
it aware that it had been found..is this for sure confirmed?

It was confirmed only by Fenn, who said the finder wished to remain unnamed. Some folks are calling Fenn a hoaxer, but as far as I know, that would be completely out of character for him and his accusers sound more like losers who couldn't accept that the puzzle was too tough for them to solve. This is just my opinion, I don't know any more than what was in the papers.

https://www.santafenewmexican.com/n...cle_37006cfe-a8d7-11ea-8653-873ca96e31ef.html

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Me too. And with the tens of thousands who were interested and/or searched for it, a tell all show would be well received....a gold mine so to speak for any production company worthy of note.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was confirmed only by Fenn, who said the finder wished to remain unnamed. Some folks are calling Fenn a hoaxer, but as far as I know, that would be completely out of character for him and his accusers sound more like losers who couldn't accept that the puzzle was too tough for them to solve. This is just my opinion, I don't know any more than what was in the papers.

https://www.santafenewmexican.com/n...cle_37006cfe-a8d7-11ea-8653-873ca96e31ef.html

I can see where this is going, quoting someone else, time to grab the popcorn.

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
my old friend actually found one of the kgc treasures in the goldfield area back in the 70's

Let's have the story on that one! That would be better than a troll thread going 70 plus pages.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Let's have the story on that one! That would be better than a troll thread going 70 plus pages.
arthur.....i have probably told it here before but it was one that carrol ingle sr. found in the lost dutchman state park.....he tried to file on it and that is when the state turned it into a state park and ran carrol out..he got a lawyer and fought them for years but i dont have to tell you how that turned out...lol

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A production team is trying to get a film permit for what these people dont want you to see. I asked dave if he wanted to be interviewed but prooved he wouldnt show his face. Go to page 56 to see what they are trying to hide. Go to "new treasure hunting show" by chagy too see these same people knock down the production scout

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A production team is trying to get a film permit for what these people dont want you to see. I asked dave if he wanted to be interviewed but prooved he wouldnt show his face. Go to page 56 to see what they are trying to hide. Go to "new treasure hunting show" by chagy too see these same people knock down the production scout

Somehiker and dave are two of the people who tried knocking down the production scout

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dredgernaught was the only other One who knew who the production team was, i think on page 65 or 66

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cliff notes version of the past 70+ pages of OP (most are direct quotes, some are partially paraphrased) for those who don't have the time to read the entire thread:

Regarding perceived wrongs:

"I won't get the credit I deserve", "I believe the government is corrupt enough to not give me my recognition", "I'm being threatened", I'm being blackmailed", "Google is penalizing me", "I'm being silenced",

Regarding other TNET members:

"You can see their jealousy", "I've been flooded with jealous trolls", "You've been glued to me from the start", "if you can't answer questions you aren't telling the truth", "I'm ignoring you if you don't respect me", "the only ones i'll tell is those who respect me", "they are trying to silence me", " i control your life", "I'll sue you", "You can stay off my page", "I cant stand someone to tell me I'm wrong when i know I'm right" , "people who try to suppress me will be cursed"

Regarding the Gov't:

"I believe the government is corrupt enough to not give me my recognition", "The Government is on here and might shut thread down", "The government is trying to hush It", "The Gov't is trying to shut me down", "The Gov't won't acknowledge my find", "i think the government will try and suppress that facts", "I caught a bunch of profiles from the blm on here", "The Gov't is ignoring me", "who's the invisible guy on my thread"

Regarding wealth:

"I have 5 family members who are multi millionaires", "half my family are rich", "My 300 million dollar Uncle", "She was just with me for my money", "My grandfathers brother, maybe a billionaire",

Regarding Legal Matters:

"Maybe i will take up a lawsuit against treasurenet", "I have a case ready to go to the Supreme Court", "Im going to have every lawyer in Accomack county on this case", "I'll sue you if you slander me"

Regarding "My", "Me" and "I" statements:

"You can watch me on the history channel", "My Production Team", "My Film Crew", "My Show", "My Team", "My Lawyer", "My Thread", "My team", "I'm being silenced", "I'm being attacked", "I won the contest", "I am right", "I'll take a lie detector test", "I think the thunder god has my back", "they....told me it was amazing"

Regarding Random Statements:

"you'll see skulls on the show", "it's the worlds richest goldmine", they said they were going for a film permit for me", " Go to page 56 to see some of what they dont want you to see"

Last edited:
OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These people even have a habit of waiting for me to jump off here, i can see all viewers on my page. None of them will take an interview... They want to hide their face... Who do you trust? Go to page 56 to see what they are hiding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread