Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Good grief page 56 seems no different than the other 79 pages. Been 16 weeks now.......

Sadly amigo its classic sign of Asperger's syndrome is a condition on the autism spectrum, with generally higher functioning.
People with this condition may be socially awkward and have an all-absorbing interest in specific topics. Repeating themselves endlessly on a point they are totally obsessed with.

I have nephew that suffers from this condition. In the early part of his life it was virtually undetectable until his mid 20's.Until people began see some thing wrong. Back in my day we never knew such conditions existed. Seen it in many people with many people going diagnosed and never treated. Thus having a life of conflict with others and blame gaming when they do not get the desired responses from people on their all-absorbing interest.

But there is hope. Communication training and behavioral therapy can help people with the syndrome learn to socialize more successfully. Problems arise when families do not understand there is a problem or are in denial. They feed the problem without ever addressing it. My brother went through it and finally he understood that things needed to change. His son was drifting into social isolation. Sadly there is no easy solution to all of this...

Thus we get BLM or Federal government cover up...conspiracy here on to "cover up" and repetitive behavior.

Crow.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sadly amigo its classic sign of Asperger's syndrome is a condition on the autism spectrum, with generally higher functioning.
People with this condition may be socially awkward and have an all-absorbing interest in specific topics. Repeating themselves endlessly on a point they are totally obsessed with.

I have nephew that suffers from this condition. In the early part of his life it was virtually undetectable until his mid 20's.Until people began see some thing wrong. Back in my day we never knew such conditions existed. Seen it in many people with many people going diagnosed and never treated. Thus having a life of conflict with others and blame gaming when they do not get the desired responses from people on their all-absorbing interest.

But there is hope. Communication training and behavioral therapy can help people with the syndrome learn to socialize more successfully. Problems arise when families do not understand there is a problem or are in denial. They feed the problem without ever addressing it. My brother went through it and finally he understood that things needed to change. His son was drifting into social isolation. Sadly there is no easy solution to all of this...

Thus we get BLM or Federal government cover up...conspiracy here on to "cover up" and repetitive behavior.

Crow.

Dont mock me Crow... Yall been harassing me the whole way through... Ive contacted the site administrator, and i want this thread taken down... If you get to see anything else IT Will be on the history channel. Yall arent going to continue to treat me like this. Im not treating you like you have some kind of disorder.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive most of yall ignored because of the mocking that yall didnt stop. Mods i want to take this thread down, and i already filed a complaint to the admin department

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Ive most of yall ignored because of the mocking that yall didnt stop. Mods i want to take this thread down, and i already filed a complaint to the admin department
this thread is the property of treasure net now..you no longer have any control over it...

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no....i learned that a while back.

When did they change it ?
Have to say though, that there has been too many good threads deleted in the past, because of the OP having been upset by any who happened to have another view.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
When did they change it ?
Have to say though, that there has been too many good threads deleted in the past, because of the OP having been upset by any who happened to have another view.
i posted a story a while back and got butt hurt (cant remember why).lol...i asked them to delete my story and they said no way jose..i tried to delete my posts myself and also no go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread