Lost dutchman mine possibly found! - Page 78
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 78 of 80 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1191
Like Tree1421Likes

Thread: Lost dutchman mine possibly found!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

May 2012
    23724 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Rantz View Post
    Attachment 1845668
    The eagle head is over 4000 ft in size, you can click and see the scale... To see more go to page 56. I have already proven that capt Pauline Weaver and the dutchman were here. These people dont want you to see facts. They still think they can steal it. But they will be arrested if they try
    Have you researched claims on your site? You may be the one being arrested.
    It was mined before. Meaning the likely hood of a claim is worth considering.

https://www.hcn.org/articles/pack-an...ern-wilderness

Feb 2020
    83 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by releventchair View Post
    Have you researched claims on your site? You may be the one being arrested.
    It was mined before. Meaning the likely hood of a claim is worth considering.

https://www.hcn.org/articles/pack-an...ern-wilderness
    No it wasnt, like i said some of the entrances are still "clayed" up... Go to page 56 to see what they are trying to hide

Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

May 2012
    23724 times
    No it wasnt, like i said some of the entrances are still "clayed" up... Go to page 56 to see what they are trying to hide
    No it wasn't what?
    Sealed shafts/entrances mean...Sealed shafts/entrances. That has no bearing on if a claim still exists. Or if it was mined prior.

My question was if research has been conducted regarding a potential prior or current claim. And an example of one being contested.On protected land where mining was occurring regardless of it being "protected"....
    Had you or I "discovered" that site prior to mining resuming under the prior claim , what would our legal status there be?

Jan 2014
    3865 times
    Quote Originally Posted by freeman View Post
    Not claimed. It happened. I can't fathom why a few can't get their mind around a rather simple explanation of what happened during the process where I am openly saying I did not proceed and why.

No, I didn't go to an interview as I pulled the plug before that after learning of the show's format and the limitation being imposed on what could and couldn't be used if it conflicted with another History Channel show. (No matter how many times I say it, it doesn't sink in, but hey this is the guy who thought he was in some 'contest'...)

As I keep informing everyone, the stipulated requirement was there had to be some historical fact behind the story, not just some shaggy dog tale that is now 'we dig here because we read a story that someone else dug here before'. The intent being they wanted to do a real search, not just rehashing the same old same old.

So:

1. Not being able to use information I had received directly from those on the other History Channel show and;

2. Knowing that writing around it as they suggested would have resulted in them trying to make something fit that was then the exact opposite of what they said they wanted to do, eg; "Hey here we are. We can't tell you why, or what or how it's real but just trust us" I withdrew my pitch.

You don't seem to mention the requirement of them wanting stories with some factual basis that was stipulated to me. Maybe by that stage they realised they weren't going to get enough worthwhile content so went to the Grade Z bucket, who the hell knows.

I'm only following this as I'm interested to learn if it actually goes ahead and what they then produce in the end because what you are coming out with is way, way short of what was told to me they were after to produce.

That and what happens when they turn up to the LDM story location and find out how much they have been dudded....
    If that production company was legit, before you even made your pitch, you would have signed a document relinquishing your right to sue them for stealing your pitch or idea, or producing something too similar to your pitch.

If you didn't sign anything, then that company wasn't legit or it was shady.

Either way, there's no way you "withdraw" a pitch. Once it's out there, it's out there, period.

Feb 2020
    83 times
    They are still trying everything in their power to hide just one page... Page 56

us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    7131 times
    Page 56 to see what they are trying to hide... and the land is owned by the government Franklin, its owned by "the people"
    That is even worst than a private owner. Too much red tape. You will have to have convincing evidence for the Governmental Services to get on government land. You will have to pay for test for how it is going to effect the endangered species and all species in the area. They will have to do soil and erosion test. Worst is you will have to pay for all of that. And you will have to do everything at the government's slow slow slow pace. You may get on the land in 10 or 15 years.

Feb 2020
    83 times
    Go to page 56 to see what they are trying to hide. Im currently waiting on a production team to get back with me about a film permit. For certain members who have remained silent, i will pm you something special

Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

May 2012
    23724 times
    They are still trying everything in their power to hide just one page... Page 56
    Alright.
    Either your cheese is sliding off your cracker , or you need to explain how anyone has hidden anything.

Time to cover your backside and quit worrying about others.
    Others besides l.e.o.'s ,government officials, and potential claim owners anyways.
    Then,,there is the odds of someone illegally coyote-ing around the site , and you being who gets caught there.
    You don't need to be in the wrong to get tied up in a legal case. And who will cover the expense?
    A guy who can't justify the cost of a new phone? The production company? Have you read the fine print in the contract you anticipate yet?

Let the world hide your claim of finding a Dutchman site.
    According to your claim it is indisputable. You'll out it with proof in the end , right?
    Cover your legal end. Quit worrying about critics and wasting time debating their motives. They are not the ones risking what you are if you return to the site.
    Eyes are more abundant than they used to be. From a variety of vantages.
    Just when you think it's all clear , it's not. So be backed legally ,(and mining resources are a branch of legality deserving specific experience by attorney's) and not caught in a suspicious position.
    There is no glory in being squeezed into silence by the government.
    And again , why would the government want claims of great wealth in the ground on federal land where they don't want it advertised ; publicized?
    Will you be in a position to challenge the government legally , vs being told to cease and desist?
    Those are areas you should be focusing on. Not your critics here that meant well originally , till you refused to flesh out reasonable details of your claim without divulging it's location.

Some here would do handsprings if they thought your evidence indicated "the" Dutchman. They would if anyone proved it out.
    How is anyone going to hide indisputable proof? Meanwhile , they can't hide proof where none exists either. If you can't accept that , you're wasting time you should be spending on your legal defense research and retainers should it be needed. And no, it won't be wasted time if you don't need it somehow.

If the government wants to hide you ,or your claim , can it?
    Last edited by releventchair; Jun 30, 2020 at 11:56 AM.

Feb 2020
    83 times
    See there they go again flooding the page... Just trying to hide one page... Page 56

Feb 2020
    83 times
    I also have something special coming for the members that are trying to hide page 56. .. Fairly soon lol

Feb 2020
    83 times
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-12-06-14-20-44.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	524.4 KB 
ID:	1845702
    Dont let them hide this, go to page 56

Feb 2020
    83 times

Name:	Screenshot_2020-04-23-19-51-09.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	712.8 KB 
ID:	1845703
    Dagger, bull, horsehead, thumbs up... Top to bottom. They cant hide this... Page 56 for more
    Last edited by Roger Rantz; Jun 30, 2020 at 12:36 PM.

Feb 2020
    83 times

Name:	Screenshot_2020-04-23-19-56-59.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	653.0 KB 
ID:	1845709
    Weavers Needle

us
    Nov 2009
    267 times
    My head hurts.

Feb 2020
    83 times

Name:	Screenshot_2020-04-08-01-14-48.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	337.1 KB 
ID:	1845710 terrain image showing "Weavers Needle" top, the mine pin pointed below Needle, and four pks lining up to look like One... To the south of the mine... As one of the clues states. This is just some things theyve tried to hide

Sponsored Links