Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rock horse hill, dagger, backwards thump, weavers needle, all in one pic. I would include sombero and needle pk with stone face, but it would show a near by road. Screenshot_2018-12-06-13-51-18.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-17-05-35-20.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-17-05-35-20.png
    233.5 KB · Views: 691
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually sombero and needle pk is at the top, and forgot to mention bull pass. So all the monuments in one pic

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you would like to see for yourself and can fund an expedition, . Ive made IT twice, it is difficult. There are a hundred hidden caves that i only got to peek in before i fell

Last edited by a moderator:

IDXMonster

Mar 16, 2014
New Glarus,WI
Detector(s) used
Current….Deus2, ExplorerSEPro, Explorer2, IDXPro-M
Past….Deus1, CTX3030, Equinox800, eTrac, Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahhhhhhhh-no.

arrow86

Silver Member
May 6, 2014
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow really thanks for the great opportunity can I just give you my bank account and routing number to make things easy ? Let me know if you need my social to .... and I think I have some cash I can deposit before hand ...... wait I can cash in my coin jug too ....just please wait I don’t want to miss this hope you will wait

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ill Google g-10 artifake and see what pops up. Im not asking for money, Im looking for a team! Im retired USAF So i have some money to finance. This thread is for experts only plz

arrow86

Silver Member
May 6, 2014
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And I only a want to be part of your team .... physically or financially either works for me I just want to experience the thrill of this historic event

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your thread has been moved from Todays find to the proper place. Make sure you read the rules of the site and enjoy.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My lawyers can prove these pictures are not fake. I know the shore all to well, so imagine going across country and still needing four wheelers, sat phone, and all kinds of other equipment, provisions and supplies. Ive had to walk on foot twice, my phone dies extremly quick. In fact Ive had to navigate by memory on my way out. The longest Ive been able to set foot there was maybe an hour by myself. It is extremly dangerous!

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
As I am sure you know already, over 200 different people have all claimed to have found the Lost Dutchman's gold mine since 1891 when Jacob Waltz died. And in over 200 different places. The early claimants all had gold to show, which however was unlike the gold found in the candle box under Waltz's deathbed. In modern times almost none of the claimants have any gold at all to show.

This Lost Dutchman's gold mine was said to be the "richest gold mine in the world" and supposedly Waltz said that there was "enough gold showing in the mine to make millionaires of twenty men" and this stated when gold was selling for $20.67 per ounce. If you could get that price, most were happy to get $18 an ounce on the frontier. It is easy to say "I found the lost Dutchman mine!" but without some kind of solid proof to back it up, such a claim falls in with the over 200 others that all said THEY had found it and in another place entirely.

Can you post some photos of the ore vein in place?

How about the mine shaft itself?

How about a few good photos of ore samples you got from the mine?

These would help you prove your case quite a lot, thanks in advance. Also, it usually raises red flags for most of us when someone appears out of the internet and instantly starts asking about money and financing. It is what scammers usually do, so when you posted it that is why you got the responses you did, nothing personal about it.
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its illegal to take any gold from this spot, Its on federal land. I got One pic of the hundred caves i found because the area drains the phone battery horribly... Even with the phone off. 0222191128.jpg

danloop

Feb 16, 2014
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Unicorn Treasure Master Pro
Modes:
Dowsing
Pulse Induction
Multi-Frequency
Ground Penetrating Radar
Beat Frequency Oscillation
Aural Target Identification
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Unfortunately the photos don't have GPS coordinates stored in them.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would you put the gps coordinates out for the public. Again that is what my lawyer is for. Also to prove that captain Pauline Weaver founded the placer mines in the area of my pics.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is an egale head i think, but Im not sure how that landmark relates to the mine. Its with the other landmarks, but havent found info on it

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Its illegal to take any gold from this spot, Its on federal land. I got One pic of the hundred caves i found because the area drains the phone battery horribly... Even with the phone off. View attachment 1805280

As a rockhound you can legally remove a small amount of rocks. It used to be something like 150 pounds per person per year, but I think it has been drastically reduced to something like ten pounds per person per year. Besides, you don't need to remove it at all to take PHOTOS of the gold and ore vein as well.

That looks to me like a natural cave, not a mine. The lost Dutchman mine is a shaft, although the alternate description includes both a tunnel and a shaft. Either way it should have a mine shaft, dug out by humans with tools, PERHAPS with the aid of blasting powder but doubtful, it would not be a natural cave. It is extremely, extremely rare to find gold in a natural cave, due to the natural geological processes that create caves is not conducive to the deposition of the gold bearing quartz veins. Conversely, the quartz veins are naturally very resistant to the forces that normally form caverns.

Not trying to be a hard nose by putting some words in BOLD type there, it was just for emphasis. The written word usually comes across much more harshly than intended. No offense intended amigo, and by the way WELCOME TO TREASURENET! Or some might say the booby-hatch as most folks view all treasure hunters as being crazy! After you have been here a while and you see a new person arrive online claiming they found the LDM (Lost Dutchman's Mine) fairly frequently, you will agree that we have to be cautious about passing out those congratulations when SO many different folks are all claiming they found the LDM and always in a different place!

I take it then that you have not found any gold at your site? Do you have a decent metal detector?

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot_2020-01-04-21-53-47.png TTACH] Screenshot_2018-12-06-13-51-12.png Screenshot_2019-03-19-13-56-10.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-04-21-53-47.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-04-21-53-47.png
    215.9 KB · Views: 200

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel the need to talk about these pictures you posted...

You are looking from "above" to locate "symbols" or "items"... BUT... and no offense meant... this is like looking at the clouds for clues.

The structures that indicate "the way" to the mine were seen from normal viewing from distances on foot... not space.

A view from space does nothing to indicate any formations other than similar anomalies that you are "seeing" what you want to see.

View from space VS view from ground does not equal each other.

Perhaps I should also point out that the reason no one has been able to relocate this mine is due to a massive flood and massive earthquake which has been documented as "defacing" the area and the peaks in 1887.

Changing BOTH views forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread