Rodezvous 2020

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Population of Arizona is about 7.2 million. We currently have 18 cases of Covid19. I'll show up and take my chances. If I catch it, I guess I will have to run a fever for three days and be fine in a week or so. LOL

I will be fine, I have about 14,000 rolls of toilet paper! :laughing7:

Mike

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Population of Arizona is about 7.2 million. We currently have 18 cases of Covid19. I'll show up and take my chances. If I catch it, I guess I will have to run a fever for three days and be fine in a week or so. LOL

Mike
i'll trade you a map to the ldm for a case of toilet paper:laughing7:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i'll trade you a map to the ldm for a case of toilet paper:laughing7:

Weeeeellllllll. I can always use more than 14,000 rolls. No telling how bad the diarrhea will get!

Mike

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How much is a roll of lost dutchman map toilet paper?

EQ8

Feb 1, 2020
Sw Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Mike

So YOU'RE the one!

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How much is a roll of lost dutchman map toilet paper?

Just thought Id make you privy to some secrets of the Lost Dutchman's TP map clues:

"To find my mine you must first travel down a steep canyon thick with dark black bush and the smell of an old tar pit"

"Once you're there look for a brown pit hidden deep in the thick black hairy bush"

"The pit goes down on one of the richest veins of Aztec excrement (Gold) in the whole world"

"The cave below is full of chocolate colored mud you must first dig the mud out by hand with rolls of paper"

"Wipe the opening clean while entering and do this with caution as this is where the map symbol shows "The End" ).(

(Empty Roll)

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there is no way i can get there that soon . i wish i could ..i just got a new bike...

Last edited:

Gregory E. Davis

Oct 22, 2013
Tempe, Arizona
Detector(s) used
eyeball it
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All: I just got off the phone with the Mesa District and the Ranger there tells me that the Dons Club Base Camp is just outside of the Superstition Mountain Closure Area so we are still good for Rendezvous. The areas to the East of Peralta Canyon are still open to hiking. I am not sure about the Peralta Trail up Peralta Canyon but you can call the Mesa Ranger Station and ask. Cordially, Gregory E. Davis

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Hello All: I just got off the phone with the Mesa District and the Ranger there tells me that the Dons Club Base Camp is just outside of the Superstition Mountain Closure Area so we are still good for Rendezvous. The areas to the East of Peralta Canyon are still open to hiking. I am not sure about the Peralta Trail up Peralta Canyon but you can call the Mesa Ranger Station and ask. Cordially, Gregory E. Davis

Thanks for keeping us posted. Sure wish we could make it this year but it is not possible.

Hopefully someone will take lots of photos and post them.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
how can you just make changes that fast ,some of us don't get out of the mountains only a dew days, every year...?

cuzimloony

Apr 9, 2016
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Series
Minelab Gold Monster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would you guys be open to a "newbie" attending? I have read quite a number of books on the subject, including the "Bible" by Helen Corbin, Trail of the Lost Dutchman by Barry Storms and A Ride Through Time by Kollenborn, as well as a slew of forums where I've been following some of you guys posting for quite some time, but as a new AZ resident only have been to the sups a couple times, mostly trying to follow Bob Brewers clues, which aren't "dutchman" oriented but KGC. I have th'd a lot on the east coast, but the west coast is fairly new to me. I don't want to impose, but would absolutely love to attend and learn from you guys. Here's the star on Buzzards Roost I took a pic of last weekend..... Not sure why Im posting it here other than to show my interest and ability to get into the mountains. buzzards roost star.PNG

Last edited:

cuzimloony

Apr 9, 2016
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Series
Minelab Gold Monster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I just spoke to the Ranger at Lost Dutchman State Park and it seems all the trails are back open now.

OP
OP
Idahodutch

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Cuzimloony,
I believe all are welcome, even the loony. :tongue3:
Now that I think about it, most Dutch hunters are probably a little loony so should be just fine :icon_thumleft:

I was hoping to make it, but it will have to wait.
Not sure who to talk to for specifics.

Here’s to you having a good time at Rendezvous. :occasion14:
Idahodutch

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Would you guys be open to a "newbie" attending? I have read quite a number of books on the subject, including the "Bible" by Helen Corbin, Trail of the Lost Dutchman by Barry Storms and A Ride Through Time by Kollenborn, as well as a slew of forums where I've been following some of you guys posting for quite some time, but as a new AZ resident only have been to the sups a couple times, mostly trying to follow Bob Brewers clues, which aren't "dutchman" oriented but KGC. I have th'd a lot on the east coast, but the west coast is fairly new to me. I don't want to impose, but would absolutely love to attend and learn from you guys. Here's the star on Buzzards Roost I took a pic of last weekend..... Not sure why Im posting it here other than to show my interest and ability to get into the mountains. View attachment 1873584
everyone is welcome

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread