New Treasure Hunting TV show

Phil

Dec 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will take you out in the middle of the desert, tell lots of wild stories about lost treasure............Then leave you there.

We can call the show...........TREASURE HUNTING SURVIVOR!

And if you don't survive, we will tell everyone you found the treasure but an ancient curse got you.

Look on the bright side............People will be talking about you here on Tnet 200 years from now!

Last edited:

Grandma Kochera

Greenie
Mar 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Did anyone watch
"Beyond Oak Island-Lost Dutchman" last night?
Bob Schoose and the Feldmen's both offered their views of where they think the Mine is. Wayne Tuttle was also in it. I thought it was a nicely done, interesting episode.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Did anyone watch
Bob Schoose and the Feldmen's both offered their views of where they think the Mine is. Wayne Tuttle was also in it. I thought it was a nicely done, interesting episode.
It was a good episode except for the fake town of Goldfield

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You going with a hand drawn map like in Legends?

Or are you more of a Geomancy guy drawing all kinds of geometric designs all over Google Earth maps?

From what I have seen so far there is nothing compared to locating a set of wagons and a series of mine shafts, and the other mines from the Peralta Stones

What were you planning to show them?

Because these Legends are now able to be seen in detail one by one online....it's no big secret and to say you have made any discovery other than the 18 mines that are on the Stone maps is about as fraudulent as you coming here thinking that there is something new to be found

Here you go Roger.....the original pic I took of the site and openings way back when I joined here. Hope you can prove otherwise and impress us all but I can tell you that whatever you have to show us is more exiting to you than it is to us.

Just Sayin, don't waste your time

View attachment 1884128

I plan to show them something No One has seen in 150 years, the horse head the size of a pyramid block hoisted up and the mine. Also waiting to hear back in january from the production team, hoping our covid situation improves.

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You could always make your own thread and show us all unless of course there is something that would "violate terms of an NDA".....lol

If you knew anything about promotions you don't hide your upcoming production, you actually talk about it subjectively and professionally, with your own research shown ahead of time in these situations.

Seeing that there is so much discontent with other productions in the topic in question, you find that keeping quiet is better for your audience?

How is anyone going to even be able to watch it or be informed about it?

They run ads for a month at best before hand using this closed door policy ahead of broadcast....you should really try to be in the game with basic evidence shown for at least 6 months

When JustinTime from the Beale was online showing his Declaration of Independence off to everyone for months and his adventures exploring he basically sold the show for them ahead of time

Here you are trying to build suspense about a non-entity that nobody has seen from you before....you should be building your name and identity with evidence....then let the producers try to create a more artistic spin on it....but it looks like that type of production is not going to happen

You also are selling yourself short.....as Legends got a lot of airtime and didn't find diddly.....so if you found the vault you should be getting a whole dedicated season ...... but you still would only have half the story, as the rest lies in a Pamphlet from VA and that is a whole different beast that they don't want to talk about. That is why you are seeing a ton of speculation that never solves the case, so they can make money on the continued legend

You are giving them a real site you claim from research, and haven't told us how you "won" the contest to be added to the show....so people are naturally skeptical. Don't challenge them and tell them to wait to prove it, show them the hard facts if you have any bruh.....

Im not selling myself short, I will top legends because i found it smh if you know anything about production you know they will send a scout in for the location.

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did anyone watch

I probably would of watched it if i had television. I like most things archaelogical, legends, and lost history.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
I probably would of watched it if i had television. I like most things archaelogical,

legends, and lost history.

It was not really worth watching. Worst avoided the question that his Matchbox was real Dutchman’s Gold and never mentioned the name scribe on it. Schoose said the Dutchman’s Mine was the Bulldog mine and the Feldman’s Solved it with ted cox notes and science using a RF unit to match ore from Sliver King Mine to the Matchbox. If your gonna use science you need to use your head Alittle bit. They come off like nitwits.

The Levi Company had four mines in the hills which were all gold in white Quarts. Use in there jewelry line and Matchbox’s in California. The three different people used in it came off deceitful.

But Wayne Tuttle was well Wayne Tuttle!

just my take on it others may have differ opinions

babymick1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
I plan to show them something No One has seen in 150 years, the horse head the size of a pyramid block hoisted up and the mine. Also waiting to hear back in january from the production team, hoping our covid situation improves.

Roger Rantz

No one can hoist a horse head up the size of a pyramid. The pyramids were made from many blocks. Your story is 100 percent not plausible.

Babymick1

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
Who else here thinks whatever this show was it never got out of the development stage and was canned months ago. ...

Last edited:

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger Rantz

No one can hoist a horse head up the size of a pyramid. The pyramids were made from many blocks. Your story is 100 percent not plausible.

Babymick1

I said the size of a pyramids block lol i dont really know the size of a pyramid block. But the boulder i saw was maybe 8ft x 8ft x 16. And i dont believe the apaches lifted IT, only the ancients. And its just lodged up there nothing supporting underneath IT. It would flatten you like a pancake if it came down on you. Just seeing it will take your breath away, it truely is amazing!

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who else here thinks whatever this show was it never got out of the development stage and was canned months ago. ...

Guess you will just have to ask Chagy. So far AP gets back up with me everytime she says she Will. Unless she deletes me from FB, im not worrying.

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You cant even upload your profile pic right side up and we are supposed to believe you were successful in finding the Lost Dutchman ?

You cant even show your face and im Supposed to care that you are insulting me? And the pic was right side up before i hit the download button... The ignorance from some people really amazes me. Completely blows my mind how quick people are to insult people now a days. For the most part im just on here filling out my profile info, dont want anyone to get confused which Roger Rantz this is lol

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was not really worth watching. Worst avoided the question that his Matchbox was real Dutchman’s Gold and never mentioned the name scribe on it. Schoose said the Dutchman’s Mine was the Bulldog mine and the Feldman’s Solved it with ted cox notes and science using a RF unit to match ore from Sliver King Mine to the Matchbox. If your gonna use science you need to use your head Alittle bit. They come off like nitwits.

The Levi Company had four mines in the hills which were all gold in white Quarts. Use in there jewelry line and Matchbox’s in California. The three different people used in it came off deceitful.

But Wayne Tuttle was well Wayne Tuttle!

just my take on it others may have differ opinions

babymick1

For something that wasnt worth watching, i feel like you told the whole show and ruined it for me lol

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
Quite frankly the ******ed junk you try and pass off here as research was the exact opposite to what they told me they were after.

What you write claiming to be real finds and research is so dinky no one trying to make a show would touch it after reading it

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quite frankly the ******ed junk you try and pass off here as research was the exact opposite to what they told me they were after.

What you write claiming to be real finds and research is so dinky no one trying to make a show would touch it after reading it

Your just another one hiding behind a fake profile pic freeman. Atleast ive shown my face and put my reputation on the line. And your not the AP. In fact who are you? What have you accomplished in your life, for me to be so concerned. I know the production team wasnt looking for you. Dont think you can bully me either. Quite frankly every word out of your mouth is trash, insulting me over your jealousy... Get over your self!!!

Midwest4

Sep 26, 2018
USA
Detector(s) used
intuition
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are living the dream most of us have! Hope you find success with the TV production, please don't forget about this forum when you become extermely busy with the show, hope you will eventually post info regarding it's date/time/channel launch.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Instead of a new TV show this thread seems to have been
turned into a "my dog is better than your dog" contest.

Apparently, a few of you are acquainted, but don't care much for
each others views. That's fine by me as I've got no dog in this
hunt..but do we have to read through all your squabbles in order
to find interesting content?

Not trying to be disrespectful here...just sayin'.. moose.gif

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
filming is postponed for covid until an unknown date.. even my filming dates have been pushed back for now.. just sayin..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread