A couple of questions

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just reading thru a few of my dads notes.

Does anybody know or heard of Charlie Young?>>edited>wrong name..the correct name is....Charlie Lund.
My dad mentions him & Charlie found a fault line along the side of the mountain while prospecting.

Also has anyone heard of the Dead Dog area?

& did Jacob Waltz ever become an american citizen?

I also have a few other names to search.

Thanks for any help!

Last edited:

Gregory E. Davis

Oct 22, 2013
Tempe, Arizona
Detector(s) used
eyeball it
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning Carrol: Jacob Waltz became a naturalized citizen at Los Angles, California in 1861. Cordially, Gregory E. Davis

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol i guess nobody wants to hear about a real treasure hunter that actually found treasure:icon_scratch:

I've never heard what the treasure consisted of, Dave. Someone mentioned a "kings treasure" once, but not what king, which doesn't jibe with any part of the KGC legends anyway. I'm sure that some of us would like to hear more about what Carrol's dad found out there, so what it was and who put it there, as well as when and why might be a good place to start.

Last edited:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I've never heard what the treasure consisted of, Dave. Someone mentioned a "kings treasure" once, but not what king, which doesn't jibe with any part of the KGC legends anyway. I'm sure that some of us would like to hear more about what Carrol's dad found out there, so what it was and who put it there, as well as when and why might be a good place to start.
hi wayne..i'd be glad to tell you about them but i dont like to post my stories on here because once you post they are no longer your property...hit me up at the rendezvous and i'll fill you in....bring old liberal arthur with you...we'll drink a pop and tell stories:laughing7:

OP
OP
Carl995

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had Charlie Young wrong....it's Charlie Lund....has anyone heard of him?
Also Dick Holmes & Wagner
Thanks for any info!!

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Geez.....now, don't get him goin Dave.
Unfortunately though, with this Covid thing and the border closed, it's not looking good for this fall. But things can change in 3 or 4 months, so we'll see. My neighbor just told me there's a new drive thru Covid test center a mile up the road, so I'll probably do that tomorrow morning, since it opens at 7 am.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had Charlie Young wrong....it's Charlie Lund....has anyone heard of him?
Also Dick Holmes & Wagner
Thanks for any info!!
that

Charlie Lund.....nope.
Wags Wagner ? or John Wagoner ?
Dick Holmes.....Think pretty much everyone who's read about the LDM knows about him and his son George-(Brownie).

OP
OP
Carl995

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that

Charlie Lund.....nope.
Wags Wagner ? or John Wagoner ?
Dick Holmes.....Think pretty much everyone who's read about the LDM knows about him and his son George-(Brownie).

Wayne, I was thinking of posting my dad's notes on Waltz's citizenship &
what happened/locations from his research but I think it would cause a lot of controversy.

Gregory E. Davis

Oct 22, 2013
Tempe, Arizona
Detector(s) used
eyeball it
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good evening Carrol: There is an obituary for a Charles Lund in the Arizona Republic, June 19, 1978. Page C-5, Col. 1. Died in Youngtown, Arizona. He owned and operated a cement business in Clyde, Ohio before moving to Arizona. He died June 16, 1978. Not sure if this is the person who you are looking for. Cordially, Gregory E. Davis

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Geez.....now, don't get him goin Dave.
Unfortunately though, with this Covid thing and the border closed, it's not looking good for this fall. But things can change in 3 or 4 months, so we'll see. My neighbor just told me there's a new drive thru Covid test center a mile up the road, so I'll probably do that tomorrow morning, since it opens at 7 am.
yep...the covid might put a damper on the rendezvous...hopefully they will have made some progress by then

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
hi wayne..i'd be glad to tell you about them but i dont like to post my stories on here because once you post they are no longer your property...hit me up at the rendezvous and i'll fill you in....bring old liberal arthur with you...we'll drink a pop and tell stories:laughing7:

Would love to be there. It'll have to be next fall, unfortunately.

I'm not going anywhere at this point in time, never mind Arizona. This country has done an absolutely terrible job of handling the pandemic so I'm staying put until we have a vaccine or a proven treatment method.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Would love to be there. It'll have to be next fall, unfortunately.

I'm not going anywhere at this point in time, never mind Arizona. This country has done an absolutely terrible job of handling the pandemic so I'm staying put until we have a vaccine or a proven treatment method.

The pandemic is progressing according to plan - draconian police state being accepted by frightened masses. I certainly won't be taking the Gates/Fauci shot ("Drink the Kool-Aid, children"), but I wouldn't mind having a couple bottles of the formerly over-the-counter malaria drug on hand. https://theduran.com/hydroxychloroquine-and-fake-news/

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Country is in great shape, it's a few thousand stupid nay sayers that are causing 80% of the problems. Covid Party? mm Been tested, I'm fine and my lady friend also.
64 year old, Ex-Sister-in-law caught it at a funeral. Kind like diggin' your own grave while visiting the dead. Quinine is a malaria drug, don't mix it with bleach.
Good luck on your quest, be careful on giving out too much info.

Gregory E. Davis

Oct 22, 2013
Tempe, Arizona
Detector(s) used
eyeball it
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To All: Lets get back to Carrol's questions on this post. If you want to discuss the Covid problem, then take it to another thread. Cordially, Gregory E. Davis

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions