How can we know if the clues to the LDM really came from the Dutchman?

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not arguing with you. but,, do you realize how many junipers are out there, or that have died off, or burnt down over that last 100 plus years. pretty tough for trees to grow in the desert . Just sayin. .well I am glad you found the correct one..

The aerial image I posted, is from few years ago. If the Juniper would be burned down , then the mine would be behind a burned Juniper on a twelve feet ledge at the lip of a cliff.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I am not arguing with you. but,, do you realize how many junipers are out there, or that have died off, or burnt down over that last 100 plus years. pretty tough for trees to grow in the desert . Just sayin. .well I am glad you found the correct one..
i have friends that have been up there since the fire....pretty toasty up there

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you have to use some sound logic .. would Dick Holmes have change the will if he did not think it was directly from waltz .. why would he ,if it was a fake why change it at all , no one would know any way .. but then you question what the will stated before Dick Holmes made changes . then then we question what dick changed and why ... so if you under stand what and why Dick made those changes you already know waltz did in fact have a real mine ...its cause and effect . people try to hide what they think is valuable to them in a way others will not locate it ...Waltz made up the will then made changes before Dick Holmes ever saw it ... if you get the far look up i will be there watching you the whole time ... so make your will like Waltz did and under stand the true meaning of cause and effect and judge everything with sound logic ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions