Is it time to give up on all the clues and maps?

cuzimloony

Apr 9, 2016
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Series
Minelab Gold Monster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Markmar

Science proved it by Dr Glover, So all the other ones I saw and held are all Dutchman’s Gold to.
Their not so rare after all I guess. History been changed all right but not by me. The Matchbox
was made from a stock box off the shelf inlays added period. Nothing more to it.

Guaranteed if Brownie never did a Affidavit the buyer of the box would have never bought it.

Babymick1

What are you talking about....the LDM has been found a brazillian times by many many people. It was found in Maricopa County, Yavapai, Pinal and Gila County ;)

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
mick...you are just making stuff up..you have no idea what you are talking about...the owner of the matchobx didn't buy it..it was given to him...get your facts straight before you come on here spouting off..you get caught in a lie every time you do it..you think you'd know better by now:dontknow:

No Dave,

The Museum itself in the window had a disclaimer on it on the way in.
proven. So what changed. Right on the window. Black and White!
Never gained acceptance to What late 90’s.

Prove me Wrong Dave.

Babymick1

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No Dave,

The Museum itself in the window had a disclaimer on it on the way in.
proven. So what changed. Right on the window. Black and White!
Never gained acceptance to What late 90’s.

Prove me Wrong Dave.

Babymick1

It's a replica mick.....commissioned by the museum, so they would have one for the display....geez !

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Still responding to trolls.

Some posters have the idea that trolls understand the language of reason or logic, and will rehabilitate if shown their errors in clear terms.

I have never seen that happen, ever.

They will just move the goalposts to no end.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
That’s why no one responded to you Deducer, I think the moderator should give you a time out for insulting Dave and Somehiker. You have been warned many times for this.

Your Dearest Friend

Babymick1

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe Mickel1 isn't a troll , but someone gained a "troll obsession " over the years.

PS

A Greek proverb says : " Where the madness stops, the logic begins "

Last edited:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That’s why no one responded to you Deducer, I think the moderator should give you a time out for insulting Dave and Somehiker. You have been warned many times for this.

Your Dearest Friend

Babymick1

Baby mick, You are one for sure.. Same as MY ore samples u claimed as yours... Anyways... 2 each their own..

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Is it time to give up on all the clues and maps concerning the LDM?
The first generation of hunters, Julia Thomas, Dick Holmes, etc. used the clues, maps, etc. and didn't find anything. The second generation, Brownie Holmes, etc. used the clues , maps, etc. and didn't find anything.
Since then maybe a 1000 Dutch hunter have used the clues and maps and have not found anything.
A definition of insanity is to "Do the same thing over and over again and expect different results."
Today no one knows for sure if the clues, etc. actually came from Jacob Waltz or if he did give clues if the ones today are the same.
I know some have claimed to have found the mine, but to prove their claim they need to produce ore that matches that in the match box. I am not aware that anyone has done that.

You have hit the nail on the head. Pretty much all of the clues and maps etc are open to suspicion, even if only because SO many other treasure hunters have already tried using them without success.

More than 200 different people have claimed to have found the Lost Dutchman's mine, in over 200 different places, and yet none of them ever want to have a piece of ore compared by a geologist to the jewelry pieces still known to exist. Why do you suppose that is?

IMHO a determined and methodical prospector COULD find the mine again, in spite of that supposed statement of Waltz that "no prospector will ever find my mine" because nature has a way of giving clues to a gold mine in her own way. It would take loads of time and determination, you would almost need to live in the Superstitions permanently to get it done.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Baby mick, You are one for sure.. Same as MY ore samples u claimed as yours... Anyways... 2 each their own..

No Doc

That last of your pic’s were your ore samples and garbage. Let’s leave it at that Sir.
All I’ve ever hear is you need proof to back up your claim. Now I stated years ago the Matchbox is not Dutchman’s Gold.
Dr. Glover proved it with science and yet they believe a Friend and not the science beside it. The Matchbox is made from 3 different kt. Gold with inlays.

Your gonna have to break a few hearts child to find the real Ledgen.

Babymick1

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I may be considered a troll by quite a few people on this site...But I will continue to state that the PSM's do not lead to an area in Arizona...I will further state that the area depicted is of a platinum deposit...lol...Oh well...We may never know IF the statements I have made are true...

Ed T

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I may be considered a troll by quite a few people on this site...But I will continue to state that the PSM's do not lead to an area in Arizona...I will further state that the area depicted is of a platinum deposit...lol...Oh well...We may never know IF the statements I have made are true...

Ed T
eddo you think the stone maps are of spanish origin?

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
eddo you think the stone maps are of spanish origin?

Yep...I will even go further by stating they may be Jesuit in origin...But who can say for certain???

Ed T

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Yep...I will even go further by stating they may be Jesuit in origin...But who can say for certain???

Ed T
ed...then there is a problem with your theory....you say the stone maps lead to a platinum mine?....that is highly unlikely because platinum was useless in those times...the spanish hated platinum because it caused them trouble while trying to recover gold and silver...they called it a dirty metal and they discarded it as useless

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ed T

I agree with believing the psm's are Jesuit. As that is my belief also, but it is def about the Sups. All I can say. Each has their own beliefs. But the view of the H/p map is clear as day If ya know where to look.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ed...then there is a problem with your theory....you say the stone maps lead to a platinum mine?....that is highly unlikely because platinum was useless in those times...the spanish hated platinum because it caused them trouble while trying to recover gold and silver...they called it a dirty metal and they discarded it as useless

I believe they were working other metals besides platinum Dave...Though the King of Spain proclaimed all of the platinum bearing mines closed...Due to the fact that it was a useless metal to them at that time...Of course I could just be speculating Dave...But I do believe that I am correct in my views towards the PSM's and said deposit...

Ed T

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread