Do you think the Silver Chief Mine is where Jacob Waltz got his gold?

Steamboat

Feb 20, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched the "Oak Island" program on the LDM. One person was sure the LDM was the Buldog Mine, Clay Worst said he knew where the LDM was but he wasn't saying, and the Feldman's were sure it was the Silver Chief mine.
Those of you who know a lot more about this than myself, what do you think?

Ponteach

Feb 1, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bull....Sh from Feldman's and Clay Worst, they dont even know where it is, speculation to make money on books and tourist,

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bull....Sh from Feldman's and Clay Worst, they dont even know where it is, speculation to make money on books and tourist,

I don't know about Feldman, but Worst has a chance to know where the LDM is located. And not only.
My opinion also is how the Silver Chief mine it's not the LDM.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
between clay and feldman they have over 100 years of experience in the supers...boots on the ground and research learned from old timers...probably not wise to blow them off as liars

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
I watched the "Oak Island" program on the LDM. One person was sure the LDM was the Buldog Mine, Clay Worst said he knew where the LDM was but he wasn't saying, and the Feldman's were sure it was the Silver Chief mine.
Those of you who know a lot more about this than myself, what do you think?

Clay never said he knew where it was only the general area to where it maybe.

babymick1

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I made a post some time back; the Lost Dutchman was found and it's on Government property, as the story said, and good luck.

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Clay Worst knows not only which canyon, but which ravine it is in.

Ponteach

Feb 1, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

well i hope that this ravine look like this, if not he his far from reality,
like a liar=bicknell, backs up a liar=holmes=backs up another liar, and another liar = a bunch of liars, comes up with the ridge mine, the pit mine the silver mine and what esle next year, forgot the bulldog, and a couple,
you need to be up to date here, i think we should get an application on iphones here to be top update, every single minutes, wow
View attachment 1886562
View attachment 1886563

Last edited:

Ponteach

Feb 1, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dont you get it.... the chimney formation,...
View attachment 1886568

see your doodle draw from Waltz then you will see the chimney formation,

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Clay never said he knew where it was only the general area to where it maybe.

babymick1

Actually Clay said he knew the region of the LDM but he wouldn't pinpoint it on the map because is still under research.
He also said how can't go there not how he hasn't permission. If he knows how not more than four people know about the location, for sure this means he is one of them.

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually Clay said he knew the region of the LDM but he wouldn't pinpoint it on the map because is still under research.
He also said how can't go there not how he hasn't permission. If he knows how not more than four people know about the location, for sure this means he is one of them.

When and where did Clay ever say that he needed permission?

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
well i hope that this ravine look like this, if not he his far from reality,
like a liar=bicknell, backs up a liar=holmes=backs up another liar, and another liar = a bunch of liars, comes up with the ridge mine, the pit mine the silver mine and what esle next year, forgot the bulldog, and a couple,
you need to be up to date here, i think we should get an application on iphones here to be top update, every single minutes, wow

You're absolutely right.. you have outed Clay as not belonging to the sacred brotherhood of the GE coords passed on down from Waltz's very own lips, hisself.

Congratulations.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When and where did Clay ever say that he needed permission?

He didn't say that, but what someone has to have in regards to go to a " jealously guarded " site?

And I didn't write he needed permission.

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other

Just a different way of saying he has not found it.
And neither has the privileged 4 you speak of.

babymick1

OP
OP
S

Steamboat

Feb 20, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I wouldn't call anyone a liar, but it is interesting that both the Bull Dog mine and the Silver Chief mine are both reported to be filled in and off limits. That makes it real convenient. A person can say that's the LDM but you can't go there to prove anything.
There is money in treasure hunting besides finding the treasure. The Oak Island brothers have made a ton of money off the TV show and after 7 or 8 years have not found any treasure.
Writing books is another way.
I hear a lot about the "Cox notes". Feldman said Cox found the LDM and it was the Silver Chief mine. Did Cox put in a claim? Did Cox get gold ore out of the mine? Did Cox die a wealthy man? If not, then why not?
If the Silver Chief mine is filled in and off limits how then could anyone get any gold ore out of it to compare with the ore in the match box?
Does anyone have a picture of the Silver Chief mine?
Of all the people I have listened to, Clay Worst seems to me to be the most believable.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Well, I wouldn't call anyone a liar, but it is interesting that both the Bull Dog mine and the Silver Chief mine are both reported to be filled in and off limits. That makes it real convenient. A person can say that's the LDM but you can't go there to prove anything.
There is money in treasure hunting besides finding the treasure. The Oak Island brothers have made a ton of money off the TV show and after 7 or 8 years have not found any treasure.
Writing books is another way.
I hear a lot about the "Cox notes". Feldman said Cox found the LDM and it was the Silver Chief mine. Did Cox put in a claim? Did Cox get gold ore out of the mine? Did Cox die a wealthy man? If not, then why not?
If the Silver Chief mine is filled in and off limits how then could anyone get any gold ore out of it to compare with the ore in the match box?
Does anyone have a picture of the Silver Chief mine?
Of all the people I have listened to, Clay Worst seems to me to be the most believable.
clay worst has an excellent reputation...(unlike some of the other ldm hunters)....if he tells you something its true..or at least he believes it to be true ..the bulldog has been filled in for years..it was done by some idiots that owned it at the time...it was an oval shaped shaft..not a tunnel...with some rickety ladders that went down to certain levels...not the safest mine in the world

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
clay worst has an excellent reputation...(unlike some of the other ldm hunters)....if he tells you something its true..or at least he believes it to be true ..the bulldog has been filled in for years..it was done by some idiots that owned it at the time...it was an oval shaped shaft..not a tunnel...with some rickety ladders that went down to certain levels...not the safest mine in the world

Believes it to be true. The science tells a different tale.

Babymick1

As a side note Dave
Is Cox the one you said found Amethyst or something like that. Or staged some.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread