wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is some items you do know what the metal looks like, well maybe not the silver ones.

04DD4272-E004-44F7-A6BD-E3FDFD6419F5.jpeg

They all test NA if it’s not gold it don’t pass.
Gold plated will and gold filled will if you don’t file the piece before test.

Babymick1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
So your saying GemOro is wrong even though it’s the number 1 choice by jewelers.
The old acid test is messy and Dave’s still don’t believe the results. I’ll put brass on there for you Dave. Well see what I get.

babymick1
send a sample to me and i'll test it:laughing7:....anyone on here that has any experience in mining knows its fake mick...that 1911 in the pic is worth way more than that fake gold you got there:icon_scratch:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
So your saying GemOro is wrong even though it’s the number 1 choice by jewelers.<br>
The old acid test is messy and Dave’s still don’t believe the results. I’ll put brass on there for you Dave. Well see what I get.<br>
<br>
babymick1
<br>
send a sample to me and i'll test it"....anyone on here that has any experience in mining knows its fake mick...that 1911 in the pic is worth way more than that fake gold you got there

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Dave

The gemoro is battery operated and used in the field. It takes a second to test something.

I recommend it. Babymick1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
<br>
send a sample to me and i'll test it"....anyone on here that has any experience in mining knows its fake mick...that 1911 in the pic is worth way more than that fake gold you got there

Damm Dave there worth a good penny you know just send you one. I’m not to concerned if you all don’t believe me. But I do have a lot the size of rice kernels I’d send you one of those but that’s it. But they run 22/24 range.
There pretty much pure gold but they come from another mine not to far from the other one.

Hey you said no one heard of me yet I came out of the bluebird gift shop awhile back and a well tuned fella get out of his truck and said it’s you what were you doing in there. I asked his name but did not say. But as I backed out to leave I notice him run into the bluebird.So I waited awhile and went back and ask the guy in there what he wanted he said he was asking a hell of a lot of questions about me.

So my question is was that you. I don’t know what you look like. The guy in the shop new him but would not give me a name.

babymick1

Ponteach

Feb 1, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave
( sounds like you got it all figured out..better hurry up and go get it before someone beats you to it ),
if you put all thoses peoples on GE map, then you end up like my conclusions, i did not figure anything out,
i wont rush to go there, Waltz mine is not there, so you laugh about jesse capen death going there
( it looks like the scribblings of a 10 year old ) it looks like a 7 year old answer, lately your answers here are
out off post, the more you get older the more you go on baby side, i will stop here, still have an happy new year

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Damm Dave there worth a good penny you know just send you one. I’m not to concerned if you all don’t believe me. But I do have a lot the size of rice kernels I’d send you one of those but that’s it. But they run 22/24 range.
There pretty much pure gold but they come from another mine not to far from the other one.

Hey you said no one heard of me yet I came out of the bluebird gift shop awhile back and a well tuned fella get out of his truck and said it’s you what were you doing in there. I asked his name but did not say. But as I backed out to leave I notice him run into the bluebird.So I waited awhile and went back and ask the guy in there what he wanted he said he was asking a hell of a lot of questions about me.

So my question is was that you. I don’t know what you look like. The guy in the shop new him but would not give me a name.

babymick1
mick....we still dont believe thats gold...lol...it was probably the sheriff asking questions about you:laughing7:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Dave
( sounds like you got it all figured out..better hurry up and go get it before someone beats you to it ),
if you put all thoses peoples on GE map, then you end up like my conclusions, i did not figure anything out,
i wont rush to go there, Waltz mine is not there, so you laugh about jesse capen death going there
( it looks like the scribblings of a 10 year old ) it looks like a 7 year old answer, lately your answers here are
out off post, the more you get older the more you go on baby side, i will stop here, still have an happy new year
many people have looked in the area you speak of and not a one has produced anything.....no need to brag about knowing the location of every treasure in the mountains if you have no proof...you are just like the rest of the google earthers on here...always bragging but no proof...then when you are asked for proof you turn to insults...go out to your mine...bring big hunks of gold out and maybe someone will believe you...in other words..put up or shut up:occasion14:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
machines dont lie but people do:laughing7:

Dave

Machines don’t lie but you insist they do. Now I saw Ron use your machine on TV. Yet that machine showed a lie to millions of people watching. So how did that happen it was your machine exact same one. So either your machine is bogus or you know the samples were a Rig Job. My samples aren’t rigged.

So did you rig the TV show like you did with Mr Gordon.

babymick1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Dave

Machines don’t lie but you insist they do. Now I saw Ron use your machine on TV. Yet that machine showed a lie to millions of people watching. So how did that happen it was your machine exact same one. So either your machine is bogus or you know the samples were a Rig Job. My samples aren’t rigged.

So did you rig the TV show like you did with Mr Gordon.

babymick1
mick..i have no idea whats on that show...cuz i didn't watch it...i was there when it was being filmed but didn't pay attention ...those shows are just entertainment tv..very little facts...i don't watch them and sounds like you'd be better off if you didn't either....back to your lead nuggets....none of us believe they are real so you may as well stop trying to pass them off as genuine..if you were in apache junction you should have let me know...i'm only a couple miles from the bluebird and would have tested your nuggets right there

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Am I missing something?

bs.png

ToGKC.jpg

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
mick..i have no idea whats on that show...cuz i didn't watch it...i was there when it was being filmed but didn't pay attention ...those shows are just entertainment tv..very little facts...i don't watch them and sounds like you'd be better off if you didn't either....back to your lead nuggets....none of us believe they are real so you may as well stop trying to pass them off as genuine..if you were in apache junction you should have let me know...i'm only a couple miles from the bluebird and would have tested your nuggets right there

Did you meet the Bobby Dazzler guy, Garry.

I never claimed I have found the Dutchman’s Mine ever. I’m a stones guy! And I never said they were genuine Nuggets I said the are exactly 60/40 Nuggets Polished to a fine finish. 14kt everyone of those.
Why ladies care about gold they like shinny jewelry. So how would you appeal to the female market give them what they want. Ladies are my biggest market 90 percent.

2 miles away I’ll keep that in mind I’ll be down there soon feb or March

babymick1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Did you meet the Bobby Dazzler guy, Garry.

I never claimed I have found the Dutchman’s Mine ever. I’m a stones guy! And I never said they were genuine Nuggets I said the are exactly 60/40 Nuggets Polished to a fine finish. 14kt everyone of those.
Why ladies care about gold they like shinny jewelry. So how would you appeal to the female market give them what they want. Ladies are my biggest market 90 percent.

2 miles away I’ll keep that in mind I’ll be down there soon feb or March

babymick1
just dont bring covids with you when you come:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread