Barry Storm's Mr. X

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Az Dave your back-stepping. Or got short term memory loss... I'll refresh your memory.. I wasnt the one lying when I said u could of had proof in hand... View attachment 1902269

Maybe u will remember my ore pics... Not a question if there is gold... How much is the question.. Still haven't gotten them analyzed. Will tho before I go back down, but really no reason as my guide has been back up there as I had stated on his own.

View attachment 1902271 View attachment 1902272
if you truly have this ore then there is no need to have it scanned...mick has posted alot of ore also...nobody knows where he got the pics

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
The original is below of when he found them. The one above is what the museum shows. U can see the differences... The ear in particular gives it away... The second is the lines of the mane. I put them as close as possible to show them. I've done my research... Now what else is there?? Like I said believe what u want..
View attachment 1902263
doc..there are so many copies of those doorstops floating around...a few people around here were reproducing them and selling them

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you truly have this ore then there is no need to have it scanned...mick has posted alot of ore also...nobody knows where he got the pics

Yes, u are right . I don't need to have them analyzed as I said. Mr. Mathews had said too, so I will. I could always prove how much is free milling in my samples, but the might hold more keys to the mystery. To say u didn't have a chance to verify the ore yourself.... Think have proven I did offer u said ore to keep. I will be getting more "samples" , much more for myself. Maybe give a few to the museum along with my other finds for others to enjoy when I go back. I've been 100 % on all I've posted.on this site. I take my research seriously and know the only real solve to the stone maps, H/p and the hidden map on the post stone map. Have said and will reiterate the solve for the hidden map/ hidden heart is the dagger. Figure out the dagger and u can solve the hidden map.

Last edited:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
doc..there are so many copies of those doorstops floating around...a few people around here were reproducing them and selling them
Yea, but the pic I posted is the one moel used for the magazine. Prob as original as u can get, and I have shown it's not the same as the ones displayed in the museum currently. Can lead a horse to water l, cant make them drink tho. Really it's what's on the maps that are important not the stones themselves for the most part. If ya knew the location of where the stones depict u would understand why the h/p is the way it is.

Last edited:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'm not going back down that road of when he claimed my pics as his... Think I had proven enough with timestamps that said ore is in my possession. . . Babymick might be a dink, but I will never fault anyone for thier beliefs. Everyone has a right to follow whatever they believe, even if they are not right. I give credit to anyone that gets off their ass and follows their dreams and beliefs. Atleast they tried, even if they fail. I have tried my best to steer people's ships on the right path, but will not give it away. I had to figure it out, so will everyone else. There is more than enough info out there to figure it out with the right clues.

Last edited:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Yes, u are right . I don't need to have them analyzed as I said. Mr. Mathews had said too, so I will. I could always prove how much is free milling in my samples, but the might hold more keys to the mystery. To say u didn't have a chance to verify the ore yourself.... Think have proven I did offer u said ore to keep. I will be getting more "samples" , much more for myself. Maybe give a few to the museum along with my other finds for others to enjoy when I go back. I've been 100 % on all I've posted.on this site. I take my research seriously and know the only real solve to the stone maps, H/p and the hidden map on the post stone map. Have said and will reiterate the solve for the hidden map/ hidden heart is the dagger. Figure out the dagger and u can solve the hidden map.
doc...the problem i have with posts like yours...if someone had really found something out in the hills...he wouldn't get on a public forum and brag about it...usually they are just looking for attention...if you really did have something you are opening yourself up to all kinds of misery..claim jumpers...a bunch of government organizations that begin with 3 letters..(fbi...irs...ect)....very few people on here are going to believe you and you cant blame them ....

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The original is below of when he found them, the Moel pics.. The one above is what the museum shows. U can see the differences... The ear in particular gives it away... The second is the lines of the mane. I put them as close as possible to show them. I've done my research... Now what else is there?? Like I said believe what u want..
View attachment 1902263
Have you done a computer overlay of these images? Take note of the stone defects, they line up perfectly. It looks to me like there are no significant differences in the two images, except for line density, which can be caused by the camera.

Gregory E. Davis

Oct 22, 2013
Tempe, Arizona
Detector(s) used
eyeball it
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning all: What are the Stone Maps posts and comments doing in the "Barry Storm's Mr. X" Thread. Should they not be posted in the "Original Stone Map Photos" Thread? Cordially, Greg

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
The original is below of when he found them, the Moel pics.. The one above is what the museum shows. U can see the differences... The ear in particular gives it away... The second is the lines of the mane. I put them as close as possible to show them. I've done my research... Now what else is there?? Like I said believe what u want..
View attachment 1902263
according to travis's nephew...the numbers on the horses mane (3 2 111) are references to latitude and longitude that travis carved on the map

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
doc...the problem i have with posts like yours...if someone had really found something out in the hills...he wouldn't get on a public forum and brag about it...usually they are just looking for attention...if you really did have something you are opening yourself up to all kinds of misery..claim jumpers...a bunch of government organizations that begin with 3 letters..(fbi...irs...ect)....very few people on here are going to believe you and you cant blame them ....

Good luck proving it... Lol They would have the find it themselves like anybody else. I keep all my reasearch I do in my head. Sure I post my trips on fb for my friends to enjoy. Not even my guide has seen my cave. He found his own find and I don't know where is find exactly is either, but by memory of him telling to come see this "natural bridge he was walking on". Seeing I have rights to my dads claims. Someone would have to prove it wasn't from there.... I got my tracks covered. Besides "sampling" isn't illegal. So define what a sample is... There is a grey area there... Besides I'd post all my research online and they would have a hey day covering all the spots from the stone maps to the burbridge map, c/p map, el hoya map. I'm sure they wouldn't want me to have them green shirts really work for their money. Why bother me with playing adventurer with my one spot I concentrate on.

U know what a fine is? If ya can pay it, u can get away with it. But I like to follow the rules.

Last edited:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Good luck proving it... Lol They would have the find it themselves like anybody else. I keep all my reasearch I do in my head. Sure I post my trips on fb for my friends to enjoy. Not even my guide has seen my cave. He found his own find and I don't know where is find exactly is either, but by memory of him telling to come see this "natural bridge he was walking on". Seeing I have rights to my dads claims. Someone would have to prove it wasn't from there.... I got my tracks covered. Besides "sampling" isn't illegal. So define what a sample is... There is a grey area there... Besides I'd post all my research online and they would have a hey day covering all the spots from the stone maps to the burbridge map, c/p map, el hoya map. I'm sure they wouldn't want me to have them green shirts really work for their money. Why bother me with playing adventurer with my one spot I concentrate on.

U know what a fine is? If ya can pay it, u can get away with it. But I like to follow the rules.
good luck proving what?:dontknow:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good luck proving what?:dontknow:

Exactly, the world may never know... Lol I hope it stays that way for the next to find with that bottle I'm planning on leaving. Guess that shouldn't be hard since the maps are worthless right. Sorry hijacked the page. The smart ones know the maps displayed are not the originals.. There I'm done. Believe what ya want... The locations depicted exist no matter what version of the maps u look at. So really don't matter. Every one that has read this forum knows which of the 4 locations my cave is located. Yes only 4 not 5 on the h/p, one is on both sides. That is one of 2 I don't know how to get to.

I really do hope I inspire someone to figure it out. It's out there..

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
according to travis's nephew...the numbers on the horses mane (3 2 111) are references to latitude and longitude that travis carved on the map

Owe, you mean the nephew Ryan paid and promised a tv show too..
I’d surely not put your hopes in that story as any type of Facts, Dave

Wow I can’t believe you even based any evidence on the Kid.

babymick1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Owe, you mean the nephew Ryan paid and promised a tv show too..
I’d surely not put your hopes in that story as any type of Facts, Dave

Wow I can’t believe you even based any evidence on the Kid.

babymick1
i base my evidence on the FACT that nobody has ever found squat with those doorstops...you stoners have had 70 years to decipher those evil rocks and not a single ounce of gold or silver has ever been found using them...i've been here 50 years and all i've seen those rocks do is break people..most of them are still living in a cardboard box out in the desert..and that "kid" as you call him is one of the few people alive that would know anything about travis..unlike you...who knows nothing about travis:icon_scratch:....now if gold painted 2x4's ever become valuable...you will be standing in tall cotton:laughing7:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
i base my evidence on the FACT that nobody has ever found squat with those doorstops...you stoners have had 70 years to decipher those evil rocks and not a single ounce of gold or silver has ever been found using them...i've been here 50 years and all i've seen those rocks do is break people..most of them are still living in a cardboard box out in the desert..and that "kid" as you call him is one of the few people alive that would know anything about travis..unlike you...who knows nothing about travis:icon_scratch:....now if gold painted 2x4's ever become valuable...you will be standing in tall cotton:laughing7:

Travis passed away fifty years before that kid came along.
Dave. Your credentials seam alittle shady at best.

babymick1 Theres a saying up here that’s commonly said

You Can’t Fix Play Nice

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Travis passed away fifty years before that kid came along.
Dave. Your credentials seam alittle shady at best.

babymick1 Theres a saying up here that’s commonly said

You Can’t Fix Play Nice
more like 20 years mick...you really do need to go back to school and finish your education..at least i can spell:laughing7:..what he knows was passed down through the family.. you have never talked to any of his family....you have never been there...you don't know squat about the doorstops or travis...although you are pretty good at plating brass nuggets with gold...how much you charge to gold plate a knife for me?:laughing7:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
more like 20 years mick...you really do need to go back to school and finish your education..at least i can spell:laughing7:..what he knows was passed down through the family.. you have never talked to any of his family....you have never been there...you don't know squat about the doorstops or travis...although you are pretty good at plating brass nuggets with gold...how much you charge to gold plate a knife for me?:laughing7:

Gold plate is kindda cheap why not have a gold one Dave

babymick1

Riverbum

Jul 13, 2011
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many stone items buried under ground for centuries at a time usually have a certain amount of patina-like stains on them, some of them have root structures on them from the centuries of plants that grew around them. That Patina effect can also occur in plain sand. Can anyone show me one bit of Patina Stain on those maps because I see NONE to indicate that they are old?

Last edited:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Many stone items buried under ground for centuries at a time usually have a certain amount of patina-like stains on them, some of them have root structures on them from the centuries of plants that grew around them. That Patina effect can also occur in plain sand. Can anyone show me one bit of Patina Stain on those maps because I see NONE to indicate that they are old?
because they were never buried:laughing7:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other

Travis by his own words said he power washed them at a car wash. I would imagine the same holds true then as now. You can remove hundreds of years with a good power wash. Hell they make things hundreds of years old look new in museums which they are in a Museum are they not. And parts of the museum stones are replica’s. If you are not looking at the original’s how can you make a sound judgment.

babymick1

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions