The Peralta Land

Ponteach

Feb 1, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here i will post some pictures from GE=google earth,
some says you will never find a mine by using GE,
1753 map, the devil head, look very carefully in the red square, if you do not see the head of the diablo, just back off your chair,
then you will see it, it was made by one of the Peraltas brothers, one of them was an artist, ( there is almost 100 of them in there, )
this diablo pass is on the burbridge map 1753, you will see cayoz diablo on it, thats what it means, a coyote pass diablo,

2) photos see the E just before the Casa Caverna cave, and the L just after the Caverna,
3) photos, the Casa Caverna from Minas Del Oro map, yes it this there
4) photos, this is the E from HAL CROVES TOPIC, on here, from the Fish map, just compare the writhing of the E, this is a E from mexicans, for EL SOMBRERO

the last photos are for the Waltz mine, that is a Peralta mine,
there it is, in the Peralta Land

Attachments

• 1753 DIABLO PASS - LOGO.jpg
    1753 DIABLO PASS - LOGO.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 201
  • E-L   LOGO.jpg
    E-L LOGO.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 165
  • CASA CAVERNA LOGO.jpg
    CASA CAVERNA LOGO.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 156
  • E.jpg
    E.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 156
  • WALTZ june 2020 logo.jpg
    WALTZ june 2020 logo.jpg
    363.9 KB · Views: 156
  • WALTZ June2011 logo.jpg
    WALTZ June2011 logo.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 137
  • WALTZ Logs still on 2017 logo.jpg
    WALTZ Logs still on 2017 logo.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 167

i am the horse

Apr 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can someone pass me a joint or a hit of lsd so i can make sense of these pictures? They both open up endless possibilities..

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
" some says you will never find a mine by using GE,"

Those of us who do say that speak from the experience of having gone out there to actually have a close look at what we thought was worth the effort of doing so. Very rarely does anything turn out to be anything like what we expected to see in person, let alone worth the time to take a picture with a hand held camera of our own.
Have you, Ponteach, been to any of these places yet ?

OP
OP
P

Ponteach

Feb 1, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
somehiker
like i told you before, never went to the supes, and this you did know that before you ask your question, camera or not, a map is a map,
of course you cannot see how tall the mountain is in front of you, but you can see where it is on GE , this is not the question on here, if i was there or not,
you where there, did you find anything, compare to my pictures,....... lets go on my boots was there and your boots was not, childs comments, just go for the topics will you,

OP
OP
P

Ponteach

Feb 1, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i am the horse

all are welcome, LSD, pot, anything, to keep you away from reality is ok

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
somehiker
like i told you before, never went to the supes, and this you did know that before you ask your question, camera or not, a map is a map,
of course you cannot see how tall the mountain is in front of you, but you can see where it is on GE , this is not the question on here, if i was there or not,
you where there, did you find anything, compare to my pictures,....... lets go on my boots was there and your boots was not, childs comments, just go for the topics will you,

Yes I did remember you saying that you had never been there in the past.
So, thanks for the update Ponteach.
No.....while I have been out there many times, I must admit that I never have even looked for, or found.....anything to compare to what you say you can see on your GE pictures.
Probably because wearing boots allows for a different perspective.

Last edited:

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats, just walk in and get the riches now

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
somehiker

To put in perspective. This is a view of my cave from GE in red. Can see the sun shining in the entrance. The other looks like another cave. Doubt it. It is hard to distinguish stuff on GE. Not that it can't be done. I've gotten real good at it. Gl on your endeavors.

Screenshot_20210607-125242.png

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
" some says you will never find a mine by using GE,"

Those of us who do say that speak from the experience of having gone out there to actually have a close look at what we thought was worth the effort of doing so. Very rarely does anything turn out to be anything like what we expected to see in person, let alone worth the time to take a picture with a hand held camera of our own.
Have you, Ponteach, been to any of these places yet ?

No miner will find my mine.....lol

35 minutes on Google Earth....map, trail, landmarks, and mine openings with wagons

attachment.php

Attachments

• Lost Dutchman Mine overlay.jpg
    Lost Dutchman Mine overlay.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 363

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No miner will find my mine.....lol

35 minutes on Google Earth....map, trail, landmarks, and mine openings with wagons

attachment.php

You see "wagons" Eldo ?
Something like that would be an outstanding discovery !!
Who parked them there....and when ?
What would be in the wagons ?

OP
OP
P

Ponteach

Feb 1, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More photos,
Waltz doodle broken in parts,

photo) 1- doodle
photo) 2-view from the bottom
photo) 3-view from the top
photo) 4-part 2 from Waltz doodle overlay

Attachments

• Waltz doodle 1891.jpg
    Waltz doodle 1891.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 95
  • VIEW FROM THE BOTTOM. (2).jpg
    VIEW FROM THE BOTTOM. (2).jpg
    347.8 KB · Views: 101
  • view from the top.jpg
    view from the top.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 113
  • top overlay logo.jpg
    top overlay logo.jpg
    342.3 KB · Views: 105
  • doodle 1 - Copie.jpg
    doodle 1 - Copie.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 82
  • doodle 2.jpg
    doodle 2.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 80
  • doodle 3.jpg
    doodle 3.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 74
  • doodle 4.jpg
    doodle 4.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Ponteach

Feb 1, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
also part of the peralta land,
5 minutes away.

Attachments

• 1845 MANUEL PERALTA MAP - LOGO.jpg
    1845 MANUEL PERALTA MAP - LOGO.jpg
    293.7 KB · Views: 127
OP
OP
P

Ponteach

Feb 1, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats, just walk in and get the riches now

when times comes, the riches will be for Uncle sam, this you did knew that before or this is a novelty for you,
the riches can wait, 130 years later, maybe a couple of years more, dont you think,
since you cannot see anything on google photos, you did saw the ones i post here ..., you went in between for cataract surgery or what,
hope all is well with your eyes,
take care Paul

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
when times comes, the riches will be for Uncle sam, this you did knew that before or this is a novelty for you,
the riches can wait, 130 years later, maybe a couple of years more, dont you think,
since you cannot see anything on google photos, you did saw the ones i post here ..., you went in between for cataract surgery or what,
hope all is well with your eyes,
take care Paul

If you recall, I said the images you sent me were interesting and I saw one thing worth checking on the ground - that's a far cry from seeing all the things you pointed out above. If it's enjoyable to spend time on GE looking for things and forming theories or trying to pinpoint things to investigate in person, that's one thing, but stating things as fact based on GE images I can only answer with a famous quote by Carl Sagan....

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

What you have provided here are claims - there is no evidence presented in my opinion.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread