Blindbowman Expedition 3A ," is there enough evidence to prove it ?"

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
Blindbowman Expedition 3A ," is there enough evidence to prove it ?"

welcome to this release of what we believe we know ,so far ...

486 ....1600fs high quality press release pictures were takeing on expedition 3A. bringing the total number of photographs taken by our team to 564 photographs ,

with the under standing around 70% of these pictures taken relate to our site #1 and site #4 ,,

the photgraphs from expedition #3A had 14 peice of evidence that related to man made objects or dirrectly showed human presences at site #4, that showed up in the photographs in clear detail , this may not sound like a lot , but it is in fact a requirements for all treasure trove premits in the wilderness area ..

after a study of the photographs from expedition #3A we then made a correlation of photographs taken from both expeditions #2 and #3A,the finding were not what we exspected at this piont in time ...

with the data and details of the LDM legend we found what looks to be a dirrect link between the legend and site #4...

this evidence is still being evaluated for quality and how it relates to this legend ...

this said i will explan what i can , we will not release this location untill our premits are in place ...so dont ask ...

we will try to explan some of the out line for this evidence ...

we beleive the evidence cleary shows , the Dutchman (Jacob Waltz) was in fact high gradeing a Gonzales & Prealta mine ...

at this piont we do not know or have any evidence where the Gonzales families and the Prealta families got the location of this mine ..

i beleive any logical preson reading this post is now asking them selfs how could they know it was a Gonzales & Prealta mine , that is easy to answer their names are writen above the shaft on the rock wall ...clearly spelled out ...

now we had known from the legend that the Prealta and the Gonzales had played a roll in the LDM legend . we did not known the two families had worked this mine location togather as the evidence clearly shows this was posable from the related family names both at the same location ....and apear to have been writen by one preson at the same time ...and the fact they are above the shaft makes us beleive both families knew the where abouts of this location dirrectly ...

a closer investagation of this area yeilded evidence of what apears to be 4 grave sites , one you already know as our nephew site , the next 2 sites are with in 20ft apart and the 3 rd site is 60ft away from the others ...from this new evidence we can clearly see the acount told by Waltz of who had been killed could very well be true , we have not open these sites and Scott Wood has given us the right to investagate the sites with out distrubing the evidence , if human remains are found then we must stop all work at that site untill the NFS can inspect the site ..we fully agree ...

at this piont i can only say Ron Fledman was right , this shaft is fully hidden and as Waltz stated "you will never be able to find the mine untill frist find the rock house as the shaft is completely hidden" this discribes this location dirrectly ...in fact , these statments are also true from what we know at this piont in time .

"you will never be able to find the mine untill frist find the rock house as the shaft is completely hidden"

"A prospector will never be able to find it because there is no ledge in veiw."

"the ore is this wide and runs the mountain about four hunderd feet."

"where it drops out in the bottom of a wash."

"frist,find the rock with the face on it,then the rock house ,you have to do that"

these statements are true of site #4 as well as many others from the legend ...

we would like to say the Dick Homles acount has many details that are very missleding yet with a under standing of what was going on when these clues were given to Dick Holmes we now under stand the resons why they are as they are ......

at one piont Waltz is given back ground histroy of his life and how he got the mine ,then he trys to misleed Dick Homles from finding the mine , when he releaizes he is dieing, he dose in fact give the mines location to Dick Homles in the hopes Dick Homles will be able to locate the mine .. knowing what evidence we had found on site #4 we were able to flow the dirrection dirrectly to site #4....this is a out right fact !

as we under stand the details of the legend from Waltz's piont of veiw ,now knowing this sites related back ground to the evidence recoverd ..

we under stand in the early years of Waltz many of the clues were to another site Waltz often tryed to missled people to ,in the idea he was protecting the real mines location ...

the Dick Homles acount by it self could not locate this site ...unless the preson knew how the clues fit togather...and translated the detail correctly ..

i dont know if Dick Homles could have found the mine with this acount he would have had to be a very very good tracker and translator ...

i was 9 ft from the shaft when i took the photographs , the shaft did not look to be more then 10-15 deep from my piont of veiw ..

the question now is was i in fact 9ft away from the real LDM ...?

i ask you ,could this Gonzales & Prealta hidden mine shaft be the real LDM ...?

we found many old mine shafts & mine workings ,from old tailing piles to tunnles out there ,yet only one that matches the legend as clearly as this site #4..

Waltz had a mine ,IMHO we now get a true insight as to why he did and said what he did .. this site #4 is well hidden and surounded by what looks to be the grave sites of those the Dutchman killed to get his mine and protect it ...

IMHO the legend is true and we beleive at this piont in time we may have enough evidence to prove it is true ..

not what we beleive it was , it is what it is .....the fact Waltz made some statement on his death bed we can now prove within a reasonable dout he was in fact telling the truth , this vast treasure legend of the richest mine in the world could in fact be true ...IMHO ...

we know at this piont there is a lot of research to still be done and evidence must be proven , yet the under standing this site dose match the details given by Waltz him self makes me beleive at this piont Waltz was telling the truth about the value of this mine ,back then ...i have no idea of its value today ...thats for people that care about those things . i am the Blindbowman ,my heart seeks only the truth hidden or lost in time , i will not stop my research of this site #4 untill i know for a fact if this is the real LDM or if it is not ,one way or another ...

i said ,i would not release the location of site #4 untill our premits are in place and legal..and our expedition 3 is complete ,we are now going to focus on site #4 untill we have the evidence to prove or disprove this is the real LDM...

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
Re: Blindbowman Expedition 3A ," is there enough evidence to prove it ?"

if this new evidence is proven true , this would answer a few question about the mine and the legend it self...
one part of the legend could be defind as evidence to prove one of the more odd acounts of the legend , it was stated that when the Gonzales had worked the mine with the Prealta that the Gonzales were the ones killed in the massacre ,and the Prealta worked the mine after the massacre . this could be a true statement . because it is part of Waltz's acount to Dick Homles that Waltz did killed 3 Prealta to get the mined..this evidence would acount for 4 out of the 7 men Waltz confessed to kill , this would make the odds above 50% that he was telling the truth about killing 7 people...a 60/40 confession at lest ...i would have a hard time not beleiveing he would tell the truth about killing 4 people then lie about the other 3 people he had killed ..who would have told Dick Homles . I dont think so .. not in this case ...the Dick Homles acount only becomes known years after the Waltz's death...

so if this evidence is proven as the truth , it would make sence that Waltz was in fact going to give the gold under his bed to Juila & the boy and did give the mine to the only one beside his bed at his death ,Dick Homles .

this could have been a missunder standing , by Dick Homles ,in the case ,Waltz stated the gold was his .. Dick Homles my not have known about him giveing the gold under the bed to juila & the boy .. and asumed Waltz had given him the Gold under the bed ,

this makes the legend and the turn of events seen in a new light and a balance only found in the truth when all is said and done ..nether Dick homles or Jila & the boy were lieing about the events that took place on that day in 1891. this new evidence would conferm the true events that took place and give us insight as to why the events after the death of Waltz played out the way they did .....i can only picture in my mine the Dutchman telling Dick Homles he had to find the Gold , and Dick Homles finding the Gold under the bed ,thinking this was part of what Waltz could have been talking about ...he most likely would not have known about waltz giveing that amount of Gold to Juila & the boy .. this makes sence of a very confuseing part of the legend ...also we must take into acount the clues he gave juila & the boy ... he never exspected them to try to use those clues to find the mine because he had already plan to give them the Gold under the bed , as Juila stated ...we are often confused by conflect and often find our selfs on one side or the other . in this case both sides were partly correct and partly missunder stood ...yet the truth is most often the most pure of concluetions ...

years from now when i am old and on my death bed i can only hope someone well read the legend to me ,and i hope it is the truth ... the gold dose not matter as much as the truth .....and we see a old man that trades his soul to forfill his greatest dreams only to have his greed hert those around him that carried about him in his time of need ...

it is said that time will bring out the truth , and in this case the truth is well over due...

there is no legal clam by the Gonzales or the Prealta in the USA, there is no legal clam by the Dutchman or those related to Juila & the boy . there is no legal clam by those related to Dick Homles ...i stand here alone when all is said and done ...the wisdom of the truth fills my pockets and i am richer then and gold can ever make me .....

take note the Dutchman says , someone had been at the mine and after this he said he killed a prospecter , dose Waltz beleive this is who that someone was returning with mineing gear , he never said where the body is . maybe this new evidence is the only hope for that lost soul to be found ...

i see people reading this and not knowing what to reply ...
thats ok it took them over a hunderd years to see the truth why would anything be diffrent now ?

Nde Hatalii

Greenie
Feb 5, 2008
HOME OF THE THUNDER GODS
Primary Interest:
Other

a closer investagation of this area yeilded evidence of what apears to be 4 grave sites , one you already know as our nephew site , the next 2 sites are with in 20ft apart and the 3 rd site is 60ft away from the others ...from this new evidence we can clearly see the acount told by Waltz of who had been killed could very well be true , we have not open these sites and Scott Wood has given us the right to investagate the sites with out distrubing the evidence , if human remains are found then we must stop all work at that site untill the NFS can inspect the site ..we fully agree ...

The remains of past ancients lie on much sacred ground. Eyes have seen and ears have heard what you seek, but what you have found is not what you believe.

Feb 5, 2008

bidaa agodihi, (he who is blind)

You are welcome in our land. You should not explore any burial site, in any way, should you accidentally stumble across one. These mountains are njeehi. Do not disturb their slumber.

ndee dah naaziih

Nde Hatalii

Greenie
Feb 5, 2008
HOME OF THE THUNDER GODS
Primary Interest:
Other

the blindbowman said:
Nde Hatalii said:

The remains of past ancients lie on much sacred ground. Eyes have seen and ears have heard what you seek, but what you have found is not what you believe.

coo yah ta al pha sha ma chi ......

dalaa taagi djji ngosta'ai

Behold a pale horse, and its rider's name was Death!

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

....we have ask scott wood to give us lemited guide lines for 2 premits , for site #1 and site #4 lemiting us to photgraphic evidence and ore samples only but yet protecting our discoveries and our reseach as well as the wilderness area . we feel at this piont the guide lines as they are now can not protect our discovery or my team from out side force we have no control over . if scott wood can not meet us half way on these guide lines we will be releaseing our research and the locations of these sites at the Lost Dutchman Rendevous next year...

what the public dose with the sites ,will reflect the acttions of the NFS to help protect these site .IMHO they will be accountable for what takes place at these sites ..after the sites are made public ..

i asume his office will not meet are request ,,,...

MesaBuddy

Feb 8, 2006
AZ
Detector(s) used
Polygragh and if needed sodium P

Scott Woods isn't going to give you zilch , nada , nothing , got to have PROOF man ;D
MB

Nde Hatalii

Greenie
Feb 5, 2008
HOME OF THE THUNDER GODS
Primary Interest:
Other

what the public dose with the sites ,will reflect the acttions of the NFS to help protect these site .IMHO they will be accountable for what takes place at these sites ..after the sites are made public ..

what is seen in public threats is desperation. Your mind may place blame at another's feet, but your hands will drip blood in the darkness.

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sounds like this LDM thread is being taken over by all manner of interesting folks lately. Kinda sucks when you don't speak the languages being typed here (I assume they are real languages?) as it's impossible to interpret what's going on.

Any chance we can get some interpretations?

Thanks

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

there are two people here that posted for the frist time and want to control what happens in this post ,and try to redirrect blame of something that could take place ....if they are indain ,they no longer have control of montezuma's tomb and they out right know it ...the next thing is who dose and why and what will happen next ...?cub dose that make any sence at all from your piont of veiw ... i know thats what i was thinking ....lol

the piont is , if i can not protect the discoveries and my reseach team and the sites are to valueable to control under these conditions , then the next best thing is to make sure the sites are made public ...and we all know what will happen then ...

your right ,i dont give out any evidence ,thats because i know where the real sites are ,,, scott ask me over a year ago where these sites are , he ask me again the other day to show him where the location are , that wont happen ... unless the premits are in place frist , you dont under stand whats happening , if you show them evidence, no matter what it is , it will never be good enough, unless i release the locations to them , and you can not prove it with out some kind of evidence from the sites and thats what they want you to do . ..that wont happen ether ... the sites can rest for now , i could be back tomorrow , i could be back 20 years from now ... i guess some need to learn from their misteaks ....scott has no idea where my sites are and thats the way its going to stay untill i have the premits or the mine is dry ...i got a 400ft ledge with a few yards out of one spot . i can aford to wait ...

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

ya ga

what a crock of ya ga !

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OHIO cub: Agreed. ERWI?? is simply yes in a questioning form in Yaqui in this case.

"OHIO" is good day or hello in Japanese phonetically.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

the blindbowman said:
there are two people here that posted for the frist time and want to control what happens in this post ,and try to redirrect blame of something that could take place ....if they are indain ,they no longer have control of montezuma's tomb and they out right know it ...the next thing is who dose and why and what will happen next ...?cub dose that make any sence at all from your piont of veiw ... i know thats what i was thinking ....lol

the piont is , if i can not protect the discoveries and my reseach team and the sites are to valueable to control under these conditions , then the next best thing is to make sure the sites are made public ...and we all know what will happen then ...

your right ,i dont give out any evidence ,thats because i know where the real sites are ,,, scott ask me over a year ago where these sites are , he ask me again the other day to show him where the location are , that wont happen ... unless the premits are in place frist , you dont under stand whats happening , if you show them evidence, no matter what it is , it will never be good enough, unless i release the locations to them , and you can not prove it with out some kind of evidence from the sites and thats what they want you to do . ..that wont happen ether ... the sites can rest for now , i could be back tomorrow , i could be back 20 years from now ... i guess some need to learn from their misteaks ....scott has no idea where my sites are and thats the way its going to stay untill i have the premits or the mine is dry ...i got a 400ft ledge with a few yards out of one spot . i can aford to wait ...

Sounds like a "stand off"... You can't get the permit without releasing the locations, you won't give up the locations unless you get the permit. Knowing how government agencies work, I don't see a legal end in sight.

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Real de Tayopa said:
OHIO cub: Agreed. ERWI?? is simply yes in a questioning form in Yaqui in this case.

"OHIO" is good day or hello in Japanese phonetically.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Thanks Real :)

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

A couple things BB...

1) Ron Feldman got a permit to do what he did, so he must have provided the necessary evidence to get it done. The Government didn't take over his site - they monitored it, and had clear rules as to how to deal with it, but they didn't take it over.

What makes you think the same thing wouldn't be true of your area? Have you spoken to Ron? Do you know what they did there? Do you know what they found? Do you know how everything was handled with the NFS?

Seems to me Mr. Feldman would be a perfect person to discuss your matter with since he is one of the rare persons who actually got a permit and did some work.

2) It's been my understanding all along that your goal and purpose in finding the LDM has been purely from a historical standpoint. You want the credit for finding it and the satisfaction of knowing that you were right and successful where others weren't - you have no interest in financial reward.

Carrying that idea forward, why not provide the location to Mr. Wood and the NFS? What is there to lose? Worse case scenario, they look, are not convinced of your evidence and don't give you a permit - you're no worse off than you are now. Best case scenario, they believe your "evidence" and eventually issue you a permit. The only way any grand "mess" occurs with your site is if you announce to everyone the GPS coordinates. I can guarantee to you that if you do happen to have a site with gold present and some kind of "rush" to the area occurs, it will take a VERY SHORT amount of time before the NFS gets the situation under control. You speak as though there will be 10's of thousands of people out there with picks, shovels and dynamite ready to get rich quick. Do you honestly think that would happen without the NFS getting control? They would shut down the entire Superstitions if they had to I'm sure.

You know there are many more "stewards" of those mountains than just the NFS right? There are people who hike and travel the area on a daily basis with their main focus being to look for evidence of damage to historical and ancient sites (many of which are known to only a few), they look for evidence of drug traffic and/or drug manufacture, etc... 10's of thousands of people all in one spot might stand out :P

3) Lastly in regards to your statement...

and if you think i can not stand up at the Lost Dutchman Rendevous and prove i have not only solved the stone tablets but out right know where the locations are then you maybe the biggest fool in north america.....

Call me whatever names you wish, but unless your proof consists of gold that matches what was found under Waltz's bed, you won't be able to prove ANYTHING to anyone at the Rendevouz. The folks there have heard and experienced WAY too many people with the EXACT SAME CLAIM to believe anything unless they can see or hold a piece of the gold in their hands and see the analysis that matches it to Waltz's ore. You might be able to convince some to join you in going to the location and showing them your proof first hand, but even then, ultimately it will come down to the gold itself. There have been hundreds if not thousands of theories and interpretations of where the LDM is and each and every person was convinced they were THE ones who were right - so far none have proven it. Unless you have the gold in hand, you will be no different.

The LDM Rendevouz is open to everyone and anyone, however I will be willing to write down what I believe will happen should you join the event and tell your story and show your proof in the manner I've seen for the last year or so on the forum. I'll mail that to you and you can keep it sealed until after you've been there and spoken and you can tell me how close I was to the real reaction.

In the end it comes down to "show me the money" - or in this case "show me the gold."

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

i agree 100% , but i am not setting at the table with a pair 10's , i am holding a ,Ace high royal flush ...and i know it...i dont need to bluff but its so much fun playing the game, i want others to enjoy the hand, before the game ends ...slow play can be the most rewarding ...

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

as far as Ron fledman goes , i admire his statements on the dillman DVD , i havent hert a smarter statemnet sence i started my research ...i beleive he had it peged , most of the translations of the stone tablets i have seen and herd of are out to lunch IMHO , anyone can take pictures, but who picks the topic, CuB do you know why i posted those two pictures , take a real good look one is from the supersititions mts within the 5 mile circle the other was taken on route 60 some 15 miles away, what makes the locations of one picture difrent then the other ,thats my piont , there is very little diffrence between these two areas yet the real diffrences are what make Aztlan ...Aztlan and not just another place in the desert ,, it wasnt the land that made Aztlan it was the people who saw what they saw and why and they named it and created Aztlan , what was sew diffrent about Aztlan and the rest of area hunderds of miles around the real Aztlan .. you got it , it was all a matter of how the land related to the people and the people related to the land ...Aztlan wasnt just there because of fast food ....lol but then again the trade routes played a big roll in why Aztlan was where it is ...so if thats the case what do we have to prove Aztlan is real . the legend OK but where do they take place if they are true ,wich picture would you choose ,,,,,often its a matter of logic , to much or to little .....

then you ask your self not how much evidence you can find , is any one peice of the evidence pure and dose it out right relate to any given location ...dose it complete the legend even if it dose not flow with others idea of what the legend is or where the events of the legend take place ...

i cant tell you for a fact who made the stone tablets , but knowing what they do piont out and where i can lemit the feild to logic and you can not have facts with out logic ...

Attachments

• sc0000.jpg
    sc0000.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 1,318
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,270
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OHIO BB, You, of course, are nuts, heheheh. Seriously, I know just what you are talking about. I had a bout with an unknown tropical eye infection which, after a month , left my eyes unable to focus due to the scar tissue formed. The doctors said tough luck, hmm

I was unable to read newspaper headlines with a magnifying glass, and was only able to walk in a world of formless objects. In bright sunlight I could navigate fairly well, butttt..I certainly could not drive or fly.

I went on the campaign to find the other lost mines associated with the TAYOPA uprising and story. Specifically Las Pimas & La Tarasca. Remember I am Irish/Scot/Wales/ & Injun etc, a very bull headed combination, worse than oro blanco, and I was damned if I would let this stop me. I must admit that after a few encounters with La Cholla, I was very very cautious.

My associates finally became tired of my bumbling and forced me to sit with the binoculars and radio to guide them from a distance'. Unfortunately the binoculars, 10 X 50 , had been dropped the first day and were out of alignment.

If you have ever used such a combination, you know just how painful they can become as your eyes strain to try to compensate for the defect., and with my damaged eyes, it was magnified. I daily had the most tremendous eye/head aches imaginable, but I would not just stay in camp.

About the third day I felt something tear in the left eye, then the right one, and suddenly I could see. It was 20/20 again and has remained so.. The constant straining had broken the scar tissue loose - - so you doubters, see Treasure Hunting does help and has it's side benefits..

Well; the only after effect that I have ever noticed, is that when I use a magnifying glass the primary colors are separated into different planes, almost a three dimensional effect. Red is prominently in the baxkground and black is in the foreground with the other in between. There is a definite spacing between the planes. This can give some spectacular effects in photographs, I, like you, see them in a different "light" than normal eyes do. The doctors at the VA are unable to completely explain this.

In any event, this, along with my experiments in the past, tends to confirm that we are NUTS and in many things I agree with you hehehhe. - I still think that you / we are basket cases heheh.

Oh yes, I located both lost mines , so I then concentrated on TAYOPA., successfully also

Don Jose de La Mancha..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread