How sure is it that the Lost Dutchman mine is in the Superstitions?

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
cactusjumper said:
Gentlemen,

I believe Ellie has made it clear that he believes the Templar's are the architects of this particular puzzle.
He has written that at one time he believed it was Spanish, but has since been dissuaded from that theory.
Perhaps we should be looking at the possibility of Templar's in America for our friendly debates.

Take care,

Joe

Either them or another of their sponsers' parallel groups. Like "Spanish", "KGC", etc., "Templars" is a convenient tag nowadays. The pyramid gets less crowded towards the top - that is where things should be more interesting.

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Man, you guys are tough! I love your questions and you all are making me work. Attached is a picture of a witness mark. Note the types of rock/brick/concrete that make up this crescent shaped fake fire ring. Note the pieces of charcoal placed within the crescent. This is a typical symbol that is used all over the world. Joe, do you believe that a number of Jews could be involved in a secret society and totally exist with out some one's knowledge? Time frame does not matter, B.C. or A.D. take your choice. Back to the fireplace; starting at the top working to the left. Third rock, white quartz is a boot. Rocks 4,5 and 6 number counted = three. Also forms a triangle. Number 7 (perfect), corner of a red brick also triangular in shape, very important. Concrete number 11 over axe blade shaped rock. Concrete, # 13 shaped into boot. Some of these items are specific to this secret society. They have to do with construction. The crescent moon was constructed on these mountains for a reason just like everything else that I will show you. They had a work force of about 3,000 people and all of them were voluntary.

I'll keep it coming Group.

EB

Attachments

• IMG_2144 [Desktop Resolution].JPG
    IMG_2144 [Desktop Resolution].JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 674

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Dear Lamar,

I don't believe any of the quasi-Templar groups would have the expertise that Ellie is hinting at. I think that also covers Springfield's comments.

Take care,

Joe

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Hey All,

For some reason the top of the photo turned to the right side. There is a specific reason why these shadow monuments are located in a particular location. For example you must be in the viewing corridor to recognize other important signs associated with this crescent shadow sign. A shadow monument over 25 miles away told me how to find the shadow crescent moon. You must also hike up to and around where this crescent moon is located. This is a type of eye catcher and you must follow the rules. You must climb up to each eye catcher and look and scan the horizon around you at different times of the day to try and locate other signs. You will soon find yourself hiking your booty off. Boot, boot, boot and more boots.
Keep looking for fire places and boot sign. Boots are usually found by themselves and they are also a direction indicator. Do not destroy them. Would you all like to see a very large boot, possibly the biggest in the world?

Let me know.

EB

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Hi Joe,

Late 1880's. I beleive the nail is a creosote stem. Attached is BIG Boot.

EB

Attachments

• Picture 065 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    Picture 065 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 715

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
cactusjumper said:
Ellie,

Nice boot picture.

Is it your contention that the mountain is shaped by man?

Thanks,

Joe

Great boot-looking monolith and an unmistakable landmark. Made by man? Not in my opinion. Used as a marker to see from a distance? Sure.

The rock arc certainly isn't a fire ring. Cinder blocks have been around long enough to make an 1880's creation date plausible I guess, but the rocks don't look 'worn in' enough to be that old, and seem susceptible to animal disturbance. In addition, the sparse small bits of charcoal seem like they'd wash or blow away rather quickly. For these reasons, the stone arc looks fresh to me. I generally agree with the concepts you're discussing, EB, but these two markers as presented are problematical for me.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Springfield,

The lack of build up of wind blown sand around the rocks, as well as the nail, gives this away as only being there a short time. My guess would be.....very short.

Take care,

Joe

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Springfield said:
cactusjumper said:
Ellie,

Nice boot picture.

Is it your contention that the mountain is shaped by man?

Thanks,

Joe

Great boot-looking monolith and an unmistakable landmark. Made by man? Not in my opinion. Used as a marker to see from a distance? Sure.

The rock arc certainly isn't a fire ring. Cinder blocks have been around long enough to make an 1880's creation date plausible I guess, but the rocks don't look 'worn in' enough to be that old, and seem susceptible to animal disturbance. In addition, the sparse small bits of charcoal seem like they'd wash or blow away rather quickly. For these reasons, the stone arc looks fresh to me. I generally agree with the concepts you're discussing, EB, but these two markers as presented are problematical for me.

Joe & Springfield,

The monolith is a volcanic plug and it was enhanced by the hands of men. We know this due to the fact there are quite a number of other signs and features related to this boot and the site as a whole.

As far as the fire pit is concerned more charcoal can be brought to the surface by stirring it up. The main reason that I posted that particular photo is to verify that the Shadow Crescent Moon was an acceptable symbol used by the Architects and is still in use up through the 1800's to include Jacob Waltz's associates. Like I said,"B.C. or A.D." choose one, the other or both. The symbols have always stayed the same and have the same meanings. I will provide more info as time permits.

Thanks for the comments and have a great week.

EB

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Ellie Baba said:
.... The main reason that I posted that particular photo is to verify that the Shadow Crescent Moon was an acceptable symbol used by the Architects and is still in use up through the 1800's to include Jacob Waltz's associates. Like I said,"B.C. or A.D." choose one, the other or both. The symbols have always stayed the same and have the same meanings. I will provide more info as time permits.

Thanks for the comments and have a great week.

EB

I agree about the symbolism EB - it's emeshed in this mystery and many more. Below is a petroglyph found on the Gila River downstream from the mouth of Bear Creek in New Mexico. The archies claim it's an observation by the indigenous population commemorating a celestial event. It is obviously identified with the Muslim Nation, but it dated back millenia to the great pagan religions long before the Muslims adopted it as their own. IMO, it serves as a signpost or confirmation mark for those who know what to look for.

Attachments

• 0282.jpg
    0282.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 687

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Don Jose,

You find it unusual that ancient peoples might have used sun symbols for reasons other than treasure or mines?

Thanks in advance.

Joe

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI my cholla ed, butt, friend Cactus. You posted-->

".You find it unusual that ancient peoples might have used sun symbols for reasons other than treasure or mines?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Of course not, but that certainly does not mean that others didn't later. As I mentioned, there is a huge one up at Tayopa, and a map that calls for it.

There is another one on the north bank of the fuerte River, above a huge cave, near Tubares, that is high up on a cliff and about 10 ft in diameter. According to an old document that I had, it states -->" in the cave of the Patrona of the Indians are buried ---! This cave is marked by a sun. " English trans naturally.

I still have a picture of it somewhere. I found it as a by product on the search for the truth of the existence of the Glora Pan / Mina del peligro.

I was unable to check it out time wise, since the cave was occupied by an Indian and his herd of goats. HONGRY Fleas were everywhere.

My partner back in El Fuerte had died, it sorta broke me up and I did no further T Hunting for some years. The mine the 'Gloria Pan' and this cave are still untouched. Maybe some day ??? ORO??

Don Jose de La Mancha

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Don Jose,

"HI my spine, studded, butt, friend Cactus."

I am unsure what you mean there, but will assume you are the authority. :wink:

I am only saying that the symbol does not necessarily mean it is tied to a mine. Since the one that was pictured, spurred this part of the discussion, it is that particular petroglyph I was talking about.

Take care,

Joe

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI again my good friend JOE: You posted ->

"I am unsure what you mean there, but will assume you are the authority
~~~~~~~~~~~

I mean that we both are getting too old to try to jump over Cholla. Yes, unfortunately I AM an expert in gingerly pulling Cholla spines out of my posterior anatomy, butt, complete with the outer sheath. I will give no sympathy to ORO the first time that he backs into one.

Don Jose de la Mancha

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Check this out my friends. What could they possibly mean? This is an open forum correct? I would like to see how many different answers defining the symbols we could come up with.

EB

Attachments

• Luna, Mercury and Sol, Masonic Art work.jpg
    Luna, Mercury and Sol, Masonic Art work.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 656

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Hey Yáll,

Do any of you have a better copy of this photograph?

Attachments

• Crescent and Seven Stars Icon (note Jesuit IHS)resize.jpg
    Crescent and Seven Stars Icon (note Jesuit IHS)resize.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 756

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread