• metal detecting pics 069.jpg
    metal detecting pics 069.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1,061

kc10bull

Jan 20, 2006
Palm Harbor, FL
Detector(s) used
excal / Fisher
look on classmates .com and try to search for the high school tht way, you may find more than one with that name. It takes time and research but I have found the reward of tracking down the owner very uplifting, especially if they tell you how they lost it. ringfinder.com is another site to research to to see if someone has reported the ring lost, or to post that you found it.

Ayres

Apr 27, 2022
I found this class ring in the summer of 08 at an old swimming beach. I actually found it out in the water, down in the sand, the water was less than knee deep. It has the initials C E F inside the band, and Dumont High School on the outside , but I don't know what state. Class of 1961 . Could be Dumont Mn Found in north west Tn
The Dumont High School Class of 1961 included two people with CF initials--Carl Fishman and Clifford Fitgerald. I have no further information on either of them, but the person who has been keeping in contact with class members is Annie, email: [email protected].

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I put Dumont High School in google then i also added 1961 There was a few less then 10 so this might help

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you might also check on Facebook

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread