WA - lost wedding ring in Seattle Park - $REWARD$

scrunch

Jan 29, 2009

CWnut

May 9, 2003
E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro tigershark----Tesoro Conquistador Umax------Fisher FX-3----Master Hunter CX-Plus w/ depth multiplier
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you came to the right place to seek help. I'm much too far away to assist you but hope someone finds it soon.....good luck

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
scrunch said:
the ring is FOUND!
thanks...
'

Good for you :icon_sunny:.

Could you tell us if it was found by a T-Net connection and or with a metal detector?

Thanks.

OP
OP
S

scrunch

Jan 29, 2009
no, it wasn't found through a T-Net connection, or with a metal detector...actually it was found by my husband, which isn't as exciting, but much more romantic, right?

he went back to look again the following evening in the area I'd described, and the low angle of sunlight caught the glint of metal in the grass...he said the ring had been pushed straight down into the soft ground like a cookie cutter, so that only the very top edge of the ring was showing.

to add to the drama, he didn't tell me about finding it when I got home from work, but instead waited until I had put the baby to sleep, then sat me down on the sofa, took my hand in his, and quietly slipped the ring on my finger. awwww....

anyway, my thanks to all of you for the encouragement, and the offers of help. glad there was a happy ending!

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
Great ending. It's amazing how fast gold sinks down. The two rings that I found for some who had recently lost them did basically the same thing.

I know he was happy, that he made you happy. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread