Re: Lost & Found and Dowsing?

heres your shot go for it!

OP
OP
Sandsted

Sandsted

Apr 20, 2006

I can't yet. Just started dowsing a few days ago. Tried map dowsing...worked a little bit, but not yet consistent.

And asking questions for me doesn't work at all yet. But I can locate things outside and neat things like that.

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.

there are pro and anti-dowsing forums here. You might find some help on the pro-dowsing forum. exanimo, ss

OP
OP
Sandsted

Sandsted

Apr 20, 2006

Yes I've seen those. But I've gotten the dowsing rods kit by Sig Lonegren (think that's his name) and with the copper rods it comes with I can't seem to do the basics like having the tips part at the edge of the carpet, or have them cross over something you are trying to find.

I used to be able to, but I believe because it continues to fail that my confidence is dropping and because of that I can't.

But...even if it nevers does work I will continue to practice the rest of my life. There are things I can do with some consistency or reliability, but then I also still can't ask questions and receive answers. At all, I'll focus and try really hard for along time and the rods won't move.:(

OP
OP
Sandsted

Sandsted

Apr 20, 2006

ha ha, funny. No I've used dowsing very successfully, and am getting better. And may be able to do what I talked about soon, when I can consistently I'll come here.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Actually, one of my sons uses them quite often. He works for a phone company and locates the underground cables with no problems.

OP
OP
Sandsted

Sandsted

Apr 20, 2006

Ja, I've never used them for anything that really needed it like finding underground lines before digging or anything. My uncle worked for cemetaries or townships to find and identify graves, and he located ours and many people's wells, and did a lot of research on things like the Kensington Rune Stone using dowsing. He was a really interesting man.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread