Lost - My Fathers Gold Ring - Hallandale Beach, FL

gmhallandale

May 15, 2011
Lost - My Father's Gold Ring - Hallandale Beach, FL

Lost on Friday, May 14th - my late father's gold ring in the ocean close to the shoreline between - Hallandale Beach, FL - Location approx. between Jefferson Street and Madison Street - water location in front of lifeguard station. This ring is 14K gold with deco style graduating ridges on sides and diamond chip in center. My son was given his grandfather's ring just recently - has a lot of sentimental value to him. PLEASE if you find this ring - please let me know.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Lost - My Father's Gold Ring - Hallandale Beach

Gm, it should be raining out here by the toll plaza on 84 soon, coming eastward, only reason I ain't out today. Doppler showed line of showers on their way.
The currents have been real strong, past few days. hope it sank and is sitting.
I'll pm you with some info, and maybe I can help ya out come Monday morn.

Someone else here local, may see your posts and go get it for you too.
I'll check with another friend lives down that way, see if she's been out, or going out.
Unfortunantly, most ppl expect a reward, how much money you got? I'm teasing, I'd do it for nothing, well, maybe for lunch, few gas bucks for the car would be nice.

I found a guys cell phone in Lauderdale one time, when he finally called it, I told him I was holding it ransom, for a BILLION dollars, if he ever wanted to see it again, he better get back to the beach asap!

He drove up from Miami, we all had a good laugh, and lunch!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Lost - My Father's Gold Ring - Hallandale Beach, FL

Good to speak with you, Gail!
We'll talk again soon, with much love, Patsy

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey Mrs. G., I finally left around 2:45. The winds starting picking up pretty bad. My friends Tammy is headed that way, and she'll come help me tomorow too. So, I'll see ya in the morning.

I got no ring today! >:( We could probably use some help! I had Fluffy(Excal), purring and howling all morning. But no cigars. I don't think it's me, I found and dug up everything that Fluffy ran over.
I got 2 cellphones, a 1944 wheat penny, little change, and 70or80 something bottlecaps outta the water. So it's cleaned up pretty good.

All of ya'll out there, down here, can come on down and help out.
Honest folks only, need apply, thank you. ;D
Pm me if ya wanna help, please. And Thanks.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wow, I gotta say, I appreciate the troops coming out for us today!
Mr. Eddie, and new friend Mr. Randy, thank you so much! You'll probably, see me tomorow too! LOL!
Tammy, every time I've ever hollared,(which ain't too often, thank god), you ran. You know how much I love you!
Let me know whats up with Harry.

Mrs. G and Mr. Z, stay in touch, it ain't never over, till I'm underground. Even then, there's still hope.
Hope ya'll have a safe trip. Much love, Patsy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread