Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
worse, it'll ring up a junk. you'll have to dig every repeatable signal, however if you have a depth indicator, it'll be less than 1 inch

CWnut

May 9, 2003
E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro tigershark----Tesoro Conquistador Umax------Fisher FX-3----Master Hunter CX-Plus w/ depth multiplier
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the neat thing about hunting recently lost items is that they will be on top of the ground if it hasn't been disturbed, so hunt with little or no discrimination and don't dig.

River Hound

Dec 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi my names dan
i found a triton titanium mens size ring
using a bounty hunter fast tracker
setting discramantion just barely on if the were numbers it would be one or two
it rag cleary in all direction
mine was 2or 3 inches
good luck.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish you luck.

scotch0784

May 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you find the ring? I lost my titanium wedding band today putting gravel under my deck. I do not currently own a metal detector, but need to buy one now asap and was thinking about the bounty hunter pioneer ex. Unless of course I find someone in the St. Louis area with one who wants to stop by and earn a couple of bucks, lol. And if you did find it, what did it sound like so I know what to listen for?

baylorhall

Nov 17, 2008
North Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scotch0784--Go to Lostmystuff.net and fill out a lost item report. I feel sure there are folks in your area that would come to look for free. Let us know what happens!

OP
OP
Corrupted

Corrupted

Apr 30, 2009
Essex County, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
Wow have not logged in here in quite a while. Unfortunately we did not find the ring. It was lost in a ditch with a couple of feet of water. I recall getting a crazy amount of scatter signals.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow have not logged in here in quite a while. Unfortunately we did not find the ring. It was lost in a ditch with a couple of feet of water. I recall getting a crazy amount of scatter signals.
You need to find someone with a good water machine...like and Excalibur. You can discriminate out all the iron and still get a good signal. The ring will be in the lower range, with pull tabs, gold, nickles etc, but should ring up loud and clear....pun intended! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread