Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My ex girlfriend, many years back lost my highschool class ring in Paladoro Canyon Park between Amarillo and Lubbock, Texas in 1963! It was a man's size 10, 10k gold and was on a gold chain like young ladies wore around their necks when "going steady". I let her out of my site one weekend and she lost it climbing on the side of a bluff somewhere in the park. It was from Charles Page Highschool and dated 1962 with a square red stone with a tiny gold minute man inset in the red stone. I doubt it was or will ever be found but what the heck I wound up missing it more than the young lady! Reward of course. Maybe one of those 64 oz streaks at the Holiday Inn in Amarillo! (If it is still offered). M :help: nty

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
If i ever get to Paladoro Canyon Park i going to search for your ring Monty,heck at 64 oz sreak is three meals for me :icon_thumleft:
Gary G.A.P.metal

OP
OP
Monty

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you find it we'll figure something out. I think it's probably been found and melted down by now but what the heck? It's about the only thing I ever got out of high school, but I got almost all As in college. Go figure? Monty

OP
OP
Monty

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're probably right old man. But I don't think she would venture far off the road. The main road that twists and turns through the park is usually well maintained for year around use. I am pretty sure she took it off to see another guy because we splilt up not too long after. So, cuckold, broken hearted and all, she missed out on a good thing and I.....well, I probably was saved from a bad mistake. But you never know. I can always hope some person or child playing in the park found it and put it aside for their "treasure trove" and had been wondering where it came from all these years. I found a few items over the years that no one has claimed. I put them on likely sites where someone might claim them but so far no takers. But it's been a long time since I posted any of them. Monty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread